Kokiri Forest Shop (Closed Until Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
welsknight: is my female tyrunt ready, I'm ready to trade you whenever you are.
here is my fc 4957 2743 7234 my in game name is mohe

Oh damn, I somehow missed that it was female you wanted... would you accept a perfect male and a female spitback?

Cuz honestly, my chance of breeding a perfect female is lower than my chance of breeding a perfect Rotom (M/F ratio on Tyrunt is 87.5%/12.5%), coming in at a very frustrating 2.41% per egg.

AND especially considering it has 4 egg moves, that makes a perfect female Tyrunt much more valuable overall than a 5-IV adamant Scyther.

welsknight: Oh I really want a female one because I want to start breeding for a shiny flawless tyrunt :(, it doesn't need to be perfect, just get me a female one with whatever 5 IVs you get.

welsknight: Oh I really want a female one because I want to start breeding for a shiny flawless tyrunt :(, it doesn't need to be perfect, just get me a female one with whatever 5 IVs you get.

That works. I have 2 4-IV females in stock right now, so I'll get you a 4-IV female and a perfect 5-IV male. =)

Ready to trade now, got you added.

Hey, I'm interested in your Pinsir.

Would you take an Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 Charmander ♂ (with Dragon Dance and Outrage) for it?

no I have 6iv males I can breed it with, I just need a 5 iv female.

Random question for you: is there any chance I could borrow that 6-IV male tomorrow if I can't manage to hatch a 5-IV female for you tonight? My two parents are both 31/31/31/x/31/31.

So, the math boils down like this:

2.3438% chance per egg to hatch a 5-IV female with two perfect parents, 19.2708% chance to hatch a perfect Tyrunt (M or F)
4.2318% chance per egg to hatch a 5-IV female with two 5-IV parents w/ differing IV spreads, 9.8958% chance to hatch a perfect Tyrunt (M or F)
7.2266% chance per egg to hatch a 5-IV female with my perfect female parent and your 6-IV male, 19.2708% chance to hatch a perfect Tyrunt (M or F)

To put it in perspective, I have a 5.0781% chance to hatch a perfect Bold Rotom or a perfect Adamant Beldum when breeding with a perfect 5-IV parent and 3-IV Ditto.

So trading a 5-IV female (based on what I have to breed from) for your Scyther is kind of ripping me off, but I already agreed to it, then realized what I'd agreed to and changed it, and you've been more than reasonable so far. Therefore I fully intend to get your damn 5-IV female Tyrunt, despite how much the RNG hates me in this game. But the process would be greatly sped up if I could borrow that flawless male parent of yours. I would, of course, provide you with collateral (probably my Zapdos, Mewtwo, or my level 90something Garchomp @ Garchompite) if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Hopefully, I will manage to breed one tonight (still have 2 hours before I go to bed) and this will all become a moot point, but honestly I'm not too optimistic.

I can give you a 6iv drattini that you can use for breeding if you want.
give me your fc. Mine is: 4957 2743 7234 my in game name is mohe

and no need for collateral I already trusted you when you didn't give up breeding the tyrunt for me thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back