Tournament Gen 8 Random Battle Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds fun so therefore im in
not sure what to put now 'i guess ill just
put my recipie for leek stew with smoked salmon kaboks boiled chicken and crayfish
ingredients
4-8 crayfish
1/2 leek
chicken
salmon
various other ingredient well cover later

step 1
lightly steam the crayfish over a pot of boiling water add sparing squirts of lime juce every 4 minutes stop after 12/14 minutes

step 2
coat salmon in modrate glaze of honey, maple syrup or brown sugar
sprince on 1/3 cup of salt (i prefer pink salt but any kind works) if desired mix together brine ingredients and place fish in glass container and out in fridge lightly sprinkle salt to start curing process place fish in cool 60-64 degree aria then let it dry for 2-3 hours then smoke salmon and baste wth maple syrup/honey/brown sugar

step 3
put chicken broth in a pot then add a skinless chicken brest season generously with salt pepper and if you want it to be spicy chili once it boils cover and change heat to medium let it simmer for 10 minutes remove form pan and let it rest for 7-10 minutes

step 4
pull out kabob sticks and skewer boiled chicken and smoked salmon

step 5
take your leek cut it into 1 inch peces and dip it in boiling water let it simmer for 1 minite whale its boiling put lard in a pot heat ad some brown flour and heat it ad some grouned paperaka and a few drops of cold water take oyt leek with hollow spoon and ad a sliced patato in small cubes
  • Season with salt and pepper and cook until potato is soft (10-20 minutes). then add bacon bits or sasage
  • step 6
  • remove tails from crayfish then remove meat from shell and cut into thick chunks
  • Place the salad leaves in a large bowl and scatter on the crayfish, the tomatoes and the cheese. Whisk the avocado oil and the lemon juice together then pour dressing over the salad, and gently toss together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back