NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

I'm still a bit surprised that Caff flipped scum, and the TBZ kill wasn't someone I expected to die (I don't think that the simple revenge 'they were the originating Caff vote' theory I have has any basis in reality). The Caff vote started on a "don't have any comment, scum caff read, <vote>" that then got two more votes. Caff obviously got panicky after the confirmation that first to tie would get voted out, which is what caught my attention.

The votes on Caff to me didn't seem great (largely older votes from folks without much visible activity) so I wanted to try to negate it by moving my joke vote onto the second-highest vote getter and pointing out the curiousity. I don't know if that was the right play to actually try to get the vote shifted, but I do think that it's interesting still that the base of the Caff vote was from less active folk? Caff wasn't really someone I'd have been thrilled to vote if the wagon driver was a more active poster, but then again OM I had no opinion on other than when I asked Schia+Psy about their vote logic to figure out where I was going to move my vote to of the folks who seemed to actually have a chance of being eliminated.

I'm still a bit surprised that Caff flipped scum, and the TBZ kill wasn't someone I expected to die (I don't think that the simple revenge 'they were the originating Caff vote' theory I have has any basis in reality). The Caff vote started on a "don't have any comment, scum caff read, <vote>" that then got two more votes. Caff obviously got panicky after the confirmation that first to tie would get voted out, which is what caught my attention.

The votes on Caff to me didn't seem great (largely older votes from folks without much visible activity) so I wanted to try to negate it by moving my joke vote onto the second-highest vote getter and pointing out the curiousity. I don't know if that was the right play to actually try to get the vote shifted, but I do think that it's interesting still that the base of the Caff vote was from less active folk? Caff wasn't really someone I'd have been thrilled to vote if the wagon driver was a more active poster, but then again OM I had no opinion on other than when I asked Schia+Psy about their vote logic to figure out where I was going to move my vote to of the folks who seemed to actually have a chance of being eliminated.
I don't think any of this is particularly wrong, but I do kinda wonder on your belief concerning the fact the OM wagon was for all intents and purposes a flash wagon. Just because its flash wagon nature, and the disparity between the strength of the case and it being a flash wagon, was the only real "thinking" part of my vote everything else was vibes.

please provide reasoning for these, to the best of your ability. Preferable based more on D1 behaviour and not the final wagons.
If purely based off D1 w/o wagons then AG/Schia moves into idk

M24 - Not too much content but all the content seems productive
Celever - Generated discussion
Psy - Generated discussion (on virtue of being psy. still good vibes tho)
AG - m24 but not as good vibes
Everyone in between is an idk i don't have strong opinions on
Vizh - I feel like their content is good vibes but I just get bad vibes from them. This is pure gut feeling feel free to take with grain of salt
Schia - Ok ngl I completely based this off of the wagon but like after skimming through iso I dont feel like there was a lot of content but not really towny content (also "Caff is my most confident town" lol)
LS - Tbh the only content I got from them was the wagon vote so ye

If there is something not specific probably assume I just based it off gut feeling

if i remembered this game was going on I probably would have voted caff. not like this matters to anyone but something felt off that he was randomly town reading me.

I don't think any of this is particularly wrong, but I do kinda wonder on your belief concerning the fact the OM wagon was for all intents and purposes a flash wagon. Just because its flash wagon nature, and the disparity between the strength of the case and it being a flash wagon, was the only real "thinking" part of my vote everything else was vibes.

OM vote as I was explained it was meta read and psy buying into it - if there was a stronger wagon that could've been utilized to counteract the old-vote wagon I didn't like on Caff, I'd have used that, but it was a buncha 1-votes that I had zero ability to push for against the Caff wagon

Back