Elegy's... customs?

How do you make these?

I use Photoshop 7.0. Its a rather old version, but I guess if I have it then its not too old. =/

I basically followed this guide I dug up on another site. Thankfully, I had most of the materials avaliable for me to figure it out myself. Here

Pokemon Trading cards are awfully fun to make. You could even print them out and use 'em, like I'm planning on doing with my friend, just for kicks.

EDIT: I made Argho stronger and Strata weaker, at your requests. You may also notice a little more "organization" has been added.
I also accidentally saved over Pyroak, so he won't be getting any changes anytime soon.

I like the Kitsunoh silhoutte...you chose art that really fits the cards well, so that these actually look TCG-style.

Personally, I think "Tecnique" is a smoother-sounding and better-looking name than "Tectnique" while keeping the same etymology.

Really great work, especially with Revenankh (love the background). I could definitely see those as actual cards.

Though personally I would have named Strata's preevo "Bolderdash". I remember that being a frontrunner in the CaP5 name polls.

Hello again. Until CAP8's name is chosen, I can't quite make his card yet. So sit tight.

Well, this thread lacks the necessary nutrition a good art thread needs: actual art. So I present "actual art".
These are my fakemons. As anyone could have guessed, I have a good habit of making my own things myself, rather than conform to what is already made. Currently, all I have are 3 fake starters and one evo each:

#1 Crangrass: Crabgrass Pokemon. Grass

#2 Skeleweed: Skeleton Pokemon. Grass/Ghost

#3 Floreleton: Skeleton Pokemon. Grass/Ghost

#4 Heapin: Hot Pin Pokemon. Fire

#5 Meltin: Melting Pokemon. Fire/Steel

#6 Cremasteel: Hot Metal Pokemon. Fire/Steel

#7 Dewfox: Morning Dew Pokemon. Water

#8 Purrain: Rain Pokemon. Water

#9 Precidemon: Precipitation Pokemon. Water/Dark

Water types aren't my thing.

I created these a long time ago, like around 6th grade. Since then, they were forgotten, until I found them and re-developed their concepts and made a very rough scan of them. I plan on making more, and I hope you all like them.

A worthy bump for an unworthy Art Thread.
Cyclohm!!!
Cyclohm-Flattened.jpg

Hope you all like him.
Now should I continue making Pre-evos so you all can actually use them?

Am I the only person to sort of guess... In the Pyroak pokedex bit - it has soothing qualities but may induce odd behaviour, is this a drugs reference? XD

Other than that these are fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Am I the only person to sort of guess... In the Pyroak pokedex bit - it has soothing qualities but may induce odd behaviour, is this a drugs reference? XD
Probably. Keep in mind the name jokingly made for a pre-evolution, "Mariguana". Um, yeah.

On a different note, just a minor nitpick, but on Cylclohm's second attack, I'm pretty sure the "proper" wording for the second sentence would just be "if heads, this attack..." Then again, Syclant's Leech Life text seems awkward but that seems to be the wording used for "drain" attacks now.

Wow, those cards are awesome. Syclant and Revenankh are my favorites by far. I love the way you did Kitsunoh, too (the silhouette looks great). I can't wait to see some pre-evos.

Well then, back from the grave I see.

Pyroak's Pokedex entry came directly from the EnCAPlopedia, I didn't make it up. And its too late to change it, as i've accidentally saved over the editable Pyroak card. Any changes have to be additions unless I decide to make the card all over again.

The wording on all the card's is formatted EXACTLY the same as some real cards. When i'm typing the effect of an attack, I have some cards laying on my desk so I can model the words correctly.

In the OP i've changed Cyclohm's second attack to Draco Meteor because I thought Tempest Clock was too unspecific.

I'm going away for 2 weeks and I won't have access to my computer, so I won't be able to make any pre-evos, much less keep this thread alive.

I finished early this week.

Syclar
Syclar-Flattened.jpg

Not too many images of him to work with.
Now, the Pyroak line is to be started.

Hope you all like him.

I really love the way you managed to make a card for Syclar even when theres practically no art for him. Sure, it is not as amazing as the other CAP cards, but you did a really good job with the little resources you had

Wow, these take me waaaaayyy back. I now feel quite nostalgic because your cards. They are very nicely done and professional-looking.

Its a mega upload!

Embirch
Embirch-Flattened.jpg

Flarelm
Flarelm-Flattened.jpg

Breezi
Breezi-Flattened.jpg

Spyke
Spyke-Flattened.jpg

Bolderdash
Bolderdash-Flattened.jpg

These turned out really well. I'm glad.

Now I need help. Does anyone want to provide me with a colored image of Arghonaut's Pre-evo or should I do it? Should I even bother?

Maybe this thread is juiced out.

As always great job! I like your "fake" pokedex entries too! As I said before, I can't wait to see Ratusnoh, because I think that your design for Kitsunoh is the best CAP has seen! Oh, and because Arghonauts pre-evo hasn't been chosen, do you mind if I send my design for Arghon to you via PM?

I thought I'd just throw this in. It isn't very special.

Kitsunoh.jpg

Kitsunoh, nothing else.

I would still like some colored Art for Arghon. Anyone?

I thought I'd just throw this in. It isn't very special.

Kitsunoh.jpg

Kitsunoh, nothing else.

I would still like some colored Art for Arghon. Anyone?
Unfortunately, there is no official design for Arghon. And while there are some sketches of one, none of them are colored, so you'll probably want to skip Arghon. Oh, and great Kitsunoh BTW, I've said this a billion times, but IMO Kitsunoh is the coolest CAP.

Umbreon get

Colossoil
Colossoil-Flattened.jpg

A bump from deep underground, Colossoil comes to life!

I found an easier way to make these cards. Who also wanted him on a Darkness card?

Hope you like it.

Well...idea on Cyclohm pre evos:

Cirrohm: Bug/Electric (Nature for cards): A single Cyclohm head attached to a small cottonball-like cloud, a tail at the bottom like Ohm the Great's, and two thin cloud-wings. Ability: Levitate

Cumulohm: Electric/Dragon (Colorless for cards): Two cyclohm heads on a larger cloud, same tail, smaller cloud-wings, two double-jointed feet with same effects as Cyclohm's legs.

And we are currently discussing pre-evos for Colossoil in CAP Kitchen, where flavor is added to nice juicy narwhal steak with calamari, Shield Dusted tenderloin and- *slapped.* I mean, Delibird wings.

-Torterra-Infernape-Feraligatr-

This make me think of my childhood. I used to love buying the cards just for the arts on them. Really cool stuff. Can't wait to see what you can do for Krillowat (sp?).

Back