Now announcing the current votecount:

JALMONT [3] - Panic Station, heuryalone, somitomi
somitomi [1] - Fenrir Aesir
heuryalone [1] - Cancerous
Fenrir Aesir [1] - Thunder~BALLZ
Cancerous [1] - smogon account

1 hour remains.

Last edited:
Okay, based on Masons+IC and BG being in the game, I ran Vig and Vigless setup combos with the roll initials. Refer to the setup page linked in the OP to see what roles are possible as per combos. (Or ISO me and see what I was saying earlier about Vig setups.)

P = BG stuff | M = Mason stuff | K = Vig stuff | T = scum stuff | X = unknown rolls

Vigless (aka SK) Setups
PMMXXXT
PMMXTTT
PMMMXXT
PMMMTTT
PPMMXXT
PPMMTTT
PPMMMXT
PPPMMXT
PPPMMXT
PPPMMMT

Vig Setups
PMMKKXX
PMMKKTT
PMMKKKX
PMMMKKX
PPMMKKX
PPMMMKK
PPMMKKK
PPPMMKK

What does this mean?
For starters, the presence of Masons is the real reason 5T and 6T are out the window.
In a Vig setup, 0T is the most likely scumroll.
And if we're in a Vigless setup, there's a high likelihood of Town PRs who haven't claimed yet and shouldn't.

predownloading animal crossing rn, since I can't go outside irl might as well go outside in AC. if anyone want to join me as I pointless try to collect money for our tanuki overlord, lemme know .

That bg claim is well telegraphed and is another lie to stall.

I told you exactly that before. They were setting up to claim it since the beginning of d2.

What kind of dumbass choose to protect me over innocence child?

heuryalone how many chances do you think you deserve before we think your bodyguard claim is false?
This feels like a question for feeling out if I should be tonight's lynch or not. Ideally, a bodyguard role could prove itself so mislynch or lose scenario would be best logistically. However if you feel it will help read the entire game better knowing for sure, maybe mislynching me before then is better. Lynching me today is a mistake though when there's a good chance of me just dying to night kill.

Back