Chaze, The "Dark Merchant" (X and Y) UPDATES:400+ Shinies and 6IV JPN dittos

Would you consider X&Y as the best pokemon version so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in an Espurr breeding pair with their HA in Dusk Balls for:

absol.png

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Super Luck
Egg Moves: Magic Coat, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Megahorn

Hi there, I'm interested in your shiny 6IV Pinsir
Would you be interested in a shiny Azumarill?
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant with huge power and aqua jet
It is EV trained though :/

-or- can you help me learn how i can breed one? @__@ did you just use a 6IV pinsir and your foreign scyther?

Hi there, I'm interested in your shiny 6IV Pinsir
Would you be interested in a shiny Azumarill?
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant with huge power and aqua jet
It is EV trained though :/

-or- can you help me learn how i can breed one? @__@ did you just use a 6IV pinsir and your foreign scyther?

i have both 6IV pinsirs breeding

I thought that all of your Shiny 6 IV Pokes were nicknamed. Do you have one without a nickname? In any case, I don't mind nicknames as long as it's not something ridiculous.

LOLLL i know what you mean as i have offers like that and it was named like MaPoo! lol

can you please gimme the details of your pairs? all of it

wait, can't you change pokemon's nicknames?

As far as I'm aware, you cannot.

LOLLL i know what you mean as i have offers like that and it was named like MaPoo! lol

can you please gimme the details of your pairs? all of it

Exactly! It'd be a shame having an odd nicknamed Pokemon which I might use for battling. As long as it's a decent nickname, I don't mind the name. :)

IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (both parents)
Nature: Modest (both parents)
Ability: Own Tempo (both parents)
Egg Moves: N/A
Ball: Dusk Ball

As far as I'm aware, you cannot.

Exactly! It'd be a shame having an odd nicknamed Pokemon which I might use for battling. As long as it's a decent nickname, I don't mind the name. :)

IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (both parents)
Nature: Modest (both parents)
Ability: Own Tempo (both parents)
Egg Moves: N/A
Ball: Dusk Ball

Gimme time to think about it mareth ok? thanks I will pm you as we normally do ^_^
Youre one of my fave trader anyway ahahha. It's because of that profile pic pikachu lol

Anyway, the name of that absol is Carla ^_^ named after a friend

Gimme time to think about it mareth ok? thanks I will pm you as we normally do ^_^
Youre one of my fave trader anyway ahahha. It's because of that profile pic pikachu lol

Anyway, the name of that absol is Carla ^_^ named after a friend

No problem man. That's perfectly fine. & thanks, haha. :) The name is fine. I will make Carla very strong!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

oh

you can choose for whatever you like Kattokana

so you also have the fire?
Well I do have one hpfire, but it's still taking a while to produce more till I get a perfect female, it's a bit faster with the hpice eevees since I got some amazing spreads on those (31/30/30/31/31/31)
Here's the spread on that hpice eevee.
Eevee (M) - Timid, Anticipation, 31\10\30\31\31\31 It has wish and comes in a premier ball.

I'm kind of interested in the pinsir and hpfire bulbasaur.

tose
Well I do have one hpfire, but it's still taking a while to produce more till I get a perfect female, it's a bit faster with the hpice eevees since I got some amazing spreads on those (31/30/30/31/31/31)
Here's the spread on that hpice eevee.
Eevee (M) - Timid, Anticipation, 31\10\30\31\31\31 It has wish and comes in a premier ball.

I'm kind of interested in the pinsir and hpfire bulbasaur.
those are shiny 6IVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back