NOC Charge Me Up! Mafia GAME OVER MAFIA (psy, Laurel, af) WINS!

theoretically if we had like cop + doctor + watcher + recharger we already won be masclaim d1

but we definitely don't, but then it depends exactly what roles we have if we autowin etc
idk for all we know we do have all 4, i guess the question is if we can find out if we autowin without committing to a massclaim (or maybe we just commit anyway)

why's that?

I kinda actually am buying into clever fairy laurel is kinda scummy as a whole rn, maybe like 2 in that
to me theres just a lot of scummy people, and then outside of that theres a lot of gaps in the pl. etay/joey/tiger/night escape my scumpool because what would i even have available to place them in there based off of? etay like sole post is saying hes town, joey has engaged but felt like an extreme non presence, tiger has selective reading and was here and responding but only to a handful of posts that tried to engage with them, ignoring the rest and not saying anything of significant value, and then night like seems to be doing his best but it doesnt change that we really cant read him at all or at least i have no idea what to do with him

yeah I mean I shot you down too, we could just win if we got lucky but we probably didn't and most likely is we just out our prs, but it all depends on pregame luck really and in general mass claiming is usually not a good idea until it becomes a great idea lol
yeah im just wondering if theres a clever way to figure out if we possess a set of PRs sufficient for an autowin without the downsides of massclaim

ig we should first work out what combinations would result in an auto-win
Duskfall98 i feel like ur probably better suited to sort this out than me so if you want to figure that out thatd be cool

trying to figure out some clever way once we have a list of role combos to win to sort out if we possess one without players outing their PRs, feel like theres some neat way to do this

to me theres just a lot of scummy people, and then outside of that theres a lot of gaps in the pl. etay/joey/tiger/night escape my scumpool because what would i even have available to place them in there based off of? etay like sole post is saying hes town, joey has engaged but felt like an extreme non presence, tiger has selective reading and was here and responding but only to a handful of posts that tried to engage with them, ignoring the rest and not saying anything of significant value, and then night like seems to be doing his best but it doesnt change that we really cant read him at all or at least i have no idea what to do with him

yeah you're right, I did think emerald was earnestly towny but the others are complete wildcards for me rn

tiger was more active last game right?

pulsar werent you just accusing realiti of scumslipping
i thought about it a bit more and i softened up on that, i think his defense felt fine and like, without going back and checking previous similar statements (not gonna do that its insane work i dont have the time for tbh), i cant find enough to want to hang him. i guess hes maybe the tiniest bit of a scumlean still? i dunno

there is no way of doing that, which is why it's risky you're betting the game on luck d1
i mean i feel like maybe theres some super super clever cryptographic scheme you could do! maybe im insane but that seems like it would be a cool idea at least - i couldnt figure anything out immediately at least

Duskfall98 i feel like ur probably better suited to sort this out than me so if you want to figure that out thatd be cool

trying to figure out some clever way once we have a list of role combos to win to sort out if we possess one without players outing their PRs, feel like theres some neat way to do this

like there's lot of very broken combos, but also I'm sure we had a lot of people pick similar roles and therefore we lost shots and power

there's no real way of someone outting without just claiming like we can't telepathically communicate so there's no real way to break it, without a mass claim

considering laurel already is confirmed non pr anyways, he's a safe vote and mass claim becomes stronger the longer the game goes without voting our prs

like there's lot of very broken combos, but also I'm sure we had a lot of people pick similar roles and therefore we lost shots and power

there's no real way of someone outting without just claiming like we can't telepathically communicate so there's no real way to break it, without a mass claim

considering laurel already is confirmed non pr anyways, he's a safe vote and mass claim becomes stronger the longer the game goes without voting our prs
yeah i was thinking like some super super clever thing to break it, but maybe you're right and theres nothing

im super down for a laurel vote fwiw i think hes my top scumlean at least for the purposes of voting?

Back