Survivor (Big) Survivor: Mario Party

El Joe Biden (eljoebiden) signed up
skynews-oli-london-korean-backlash_5431180.jpg

As DK's riverboat beaches on the sandy shores of the western island of Castaway Bay, you feel the relentless heat of the sun beating down on you, in contrast with the cool waves lapping at your feet.

Gazing up at the lush island, you are struck with the mood to explore. From the treeline, Ukiki comes out offering a welcoming note to Mario for you all, sealed in a way impossible for it to have done.

It's bright, but the scribbled text makes it that much harder to read.

"Welcome Castaways to the Castaway Bay! (see what I did there??)

So you all believe you have the potential to be the Superstar?

There's only so much room at our next destination, so good luck, you're not only competing during the party, but narrowing down your fellow castaways! Ukiki also has enough coins stored for each of you to have one, but only one. I'll reach out to you again at your next destination!"

You all look up to your fellow contestants, your fellow minions, your shift leaders, even Mushroom Kingdom royalty, set and determined to earn the title Superstar.

Blooper
Crystal
Darby
Dicy
Etay
quotation marks
Spence
Sunder
Thomas
Totter
zoa

Boo
Allen
Chad
clank
Crespo
Dyo
GamingPigeon
Omii
Tomfu
Treb
Zman

Goomba
FortColors
Henke
Hydro
Laurel
Matieu
Mia
Noah
Rebecce
Pulsar
Sylvie

Hammer Bro
camryn
Doormatt
Ghoody
MysterySimmer
OJ
okozinc
Torin
Ty
Willow
Xovier

Koopa Troopa
Alex
Carl-bot
cuddles
Dragondude
Ian
JACOB LEVINSON
play
Prince
SMBZ
Tommy

Monty Mole
aidan
Amyth
an
Frey
gragson
Horse
Kaif
Kat
ratatouille
Shellshock

Pirhanna Plant
Belle
Ghost
not adam
Saberslasher
Shan
Sificon
souljaboy
Swiss
Tai
Zuko

Pokey
Austin
Bluedoom
charlie
Hedja
Needles
RealMan
Seared
Starshooter
Stephen
Wayanvistar

Shy Guy
DinoDan
Harry
Inisra
joey
NightEmerald
Nova
PBMae
s8n
smoop

Spike
Arvid
Bowman
Celever
El Joe Biden
Hayes
jason
Jerry
MrKillza
Ryo
SlapShotVinny

**F100: Mariokart**
For this challenge you will be going vroom vroom! ️ ️️​

This will be a **LIVE** challenge, and we will be starting soon, just want to give you all time to read the rules. Here is our track:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FS1-76aVTD2Til5CQ8Yv0Yt_pPfpiIaCrc2WhxFamtE/edit?usp=sharing

How it will work is pretty simple, we will start once everyone has submitted their starting locations in the green section.

You’ll be obviously moving around the grey section onto the red section which is the finish line. You will move by adjusting your movement per turn. Everyone will start with (0,0) movement, and can make a total of 2 adjustments per turn. This means that you can in one turn go from (0,0) to one of: (2,0), (1,1), (0,2), (-2,0), (-1,1), etc.

Movement will work the same as on a normal graph. Positive X movement moves you to the right, and positive Y movement moves you upward.

You’ll move along the track just like a grid, so (-1,2) would move you one space to the left, and two spaces up.

If you would end your turn on the white, and not the grey track, we will draw a straight line connecting where you started the turn, and where you ended it, and put you on the edge of the track with (0,0). If two tribe’s karts end up on the same space at the end of the turn, whichever one was going faster (has a higher absolute sum of both movement directions) will be placed in the spot they were going to, and the slower one will be placed behind them. Both will be adjusted to (0,0). If the same speed, then side by side, still adjusted to (0,0).

If your tribe does not submit a change, we will assume you are continuing with the same speed.

If you end your turn on one of the purple boost sections, you will gain a mushroom (of which you can only hold one at a time), which will allow you to adjust by 4 instead of 2 on any given turn.

We will keep going until either all but one tribe is done, or at least 3 tribes are across the finish line (depending on how long it takes).

The 3 tribes that finish the fastest will earn Immunity. If multiple tribes cross over at the same time, the tie will be broken via highest speed at time of crossing, and then by highest speed at any point.

For losing ties assuming not everybody finishes, it’s just distance from the finish on the round we finish.

For this challenge, discuss the strategy or anything in your CAMP chat, and then the **only messages in your challenge chat** should be submitting moves. Rounds should take like 5ish minutes to submit, but once everyone submits, I’ll lock so hopefully it won’t take too long.

I’ll be running it here, and I’ll take like 30ish minutes to accept starting placements (in map coordinates) and once the game setup stuff is in place, then I’ll put a harder deadline on it.

Darby decided to step away from the Mario Party.

After our last round of Tribal Councils, Xovier, play, Frey, clank, Pulsar, and Austin have been loaded onto Bowser’s Battle Yacht

From SidTheShuckle:
**F93: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games**
For your next Tribe Immunity challenge, you will be winning ALL of the golds.​

There will be 5 Olympic Events:

**100m** - **1 player required** QWOP your way to the farthest distance! If you get past 100m tiebreakers will be fastest time to reach the end. Once again, please read the rules, no AHK scripts and no manipulating your internet speed. https://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

**4x100m Relay** - **4 players required** You will be working with your tribemates in solving a Jigsaw Puzzle in the fastest time possible. This is the puzzle you're going to be solving: https://www.jigsawexplorer.com/puzzles/birthday-cupcakes-jigsaw-puzzle/

**Canoe Double 1000m** - **2 players required** You will be playing Wavelength. I will give you 3 binary prompts from a scale of 1-100. You will be guessing a target number within that range. The Stern will give no more than 1-2 words on describing the target. The Bow will guess the target.

**Triple Jump** - **1 player required** see how high you can get with Doodle Jump! Aim for the highest score https://doodle-jump.co/

**Breaking** - **1 player required** Show off your moves! This is basically a talent show. You may choose to do anything to impress the judges. Video or Audio recordings are recommended. 3+ judges will be grading you on a point scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest for a total of 15 points on creativity, difficulty, and mastery.

For Wavelength, Here's how scoring will work: from target number, [guess]<10 will net you 4 points, <20 will net you 3 points, <30 will net 2 points, <40 will net 1 points, and any guess greater than 40 will give you 0 points. You will answer my prompts in DMs to Boss Bowser, who will validate whether a description is valid or not. Rules for Sterns: no numerical descriptions (cannot say Focus Blass accuracy or HP of a video game character); no adjectives, must be a concrete noun; no matching the theme of the prompt (can't say "Medium" if the prompt is between Hot and Cold)

For tribes with 10 players ONLY, you may sit out one person for each tribe.
Additional sit-outs will result any one of these events where you failed to attempt a DQ! Please let me know which tribemates will be attempting which challenge. I expect to be a full list before you are allowed to do a challenge. NO DUPLICATES!

The highest score on each individual events will go on to win some medals! Gold (1st) will net you 3 points, Silver (2nd) will net you 2 points and Bronze (3rd) will net you 1 point.

In an event there is a tie, the tiebreaker will be given to the team with the most number of Gold medals. If there is a second tie, tiebreaker will be most number of Silver medals.

Three tribes will have earn Immunity.

Let the games BEGIN!!!

Last edited:
After our last round of Tribal Councils, Belle, OJ, smoop, ratatouille, SMBZ, quotation marks, and Wayan Vistar have been loaded onto Bowser's Battle Yacht.

**F86: Everyone is Pokemon Pokemon**
For this challenge, it’s zoa time!​

Those of you that have hosted with me know I have an unhealthy appreciation for SmORGon S17’s Merge Challenge. So here it is!

This will be a Pokémon Battle Royale, but the only thing different about you is your typing.

Every tribe will submit a typing (either dual or single type) As Soon As Possible, and then I’ll open up Tribal Tribe Chats for communication. This is the type that you will use in defense.

There will be two rounds of attacks, and your tribe will attack 4 other tribes per round, with whatever type you choose. Here’s an example:

Hammer Bro. - Fire
Boo - Dark
Blooper - Electric
Pokey - Dark

If you attack a tribe in Round 1, you can’t in Round 2, so you will have to attack the other tribes.

Every tribe starts with 200HP, and every attack (based on type effectiveness) will deal damage.

No Effect - 0 damage
Quad Resist - 1 damage
Resist - 2 damage
Neutral - 4 damage
Super Effective - 8 damage
Quad Effective - 16 damage

After Round 1, we will reveal who attacked who, and how much damage they dealt, recap the amount of HP everyone still has, and how much damage they have done.

The 2 tribes with the highest sum of HP remaining and damage dealt will win immunity. If there’s a tie, it will be resolved by damage dealt, then by HP lost in the second round.

You can select Stellar type for both a move and your defensive typing. It will deal 1x to everything but Stellar, to which it will deal 2x. It will also take 1x from everything aside from Stellar itself.

You have about an hour to submit your typings (just ping us to submit it), and once everyone has, we will announce, and let you all begin talking in your tribal 1-1s. Deadline for Round 1 attack submissions is 12 hours.

Back