Beer!!

next time im looking for someone to lick my asshole i'll remember that you don't mind

o_o;; That paints a bad picture.

If you want to find something you like in your area, you might try Red Hook. It's a pretty good microbrew that's been getting a lot of attention over the last few years. They actually just bought Widmer. Probably more info about the actual company than you were looking for <_<;;

Cruzcampo gets me drunker a lot faster than anything else for some reason. So I'd have to say I prefer it; I don't drink beer for the flavor really.

Personal favorite is Lapin Kulta, but Karhu, Karjala and Olvi are worthy of getting drunk with.

I'm not too big on foreign beer, but the beer I got to taste, when in Malta, was quite good. Cisk was the name iirc.

Generally dutch beers (i.e. Dommelsch, Heineken, Hertog Jan, Grolsch, Amstel etc...), but I don't mind one or two strong Belgian beers when I'm in the mood.

Also to the OP, good topic! :D

Not to be patriotic, but I drink the best lager beer... and it's Maltese. :)

wbaawardimagekr5.gif

I drink Cisk Lager. :)

Not to be patriotic, but I drink the best lager beer... and it's Maltese. :)

I drink Cisk Lager. :)

I guess I remembered the name correctly then. Cisk is great though, just like mentioned earlier and you should be patriotic because of good beer.

-Ale alert-

Keeping it quite short and sweet. I like the following:
Bishop's Finger
Old Speckled Hen
Tiger
Lamb And Flag Gold
Sharp's IPA

If Greene King produced it, it will kill you where you sit/stand/die.

Most beer is an acquired taste in my experience.
Dislikes: Coors Light, Natty Ice, any kind of Lager

You're a huge asshole, you asshole. That shit makes me want to throw up.

LOL I knew you'd come say something after I posted the truth about your beer taste (or lack thereof). Actually Loetke has wicked taste in beer; it's about on par with mine!

I just gotta say I tried Steam Whistle last night, which is apparently from Toronto. It was awesome, compared to the local brewery here (Alley Kat) which sucks so hard at everything they try to accomplish. I reccomend Steam Whistle for all you out there that can get it!

i like anything dark really. pale ales, IPAs, and the like.

i really like going to a local brewery and grabbing a growler of something good to take home. good micro brews are dank.

Grolsch and Becks are my favourites. Carlsberg is pretty nice and available anywhere that sells alcohol here. I've also liked the majority of the local ales i've tried in various pubs around the country.

As for a few beers I can't stand; Corona, Carling and Fosters. I know the last two are lagers but whatever.

I don't drink beer often (not my favourite alcoholic drink), but my favourite is Corona;i guess you either love it or hate it.

Heineken was ok.

My mom enjoys Newcastle, I don't know what it's like though.

Tell your mom I said hi. :toast:

Yeah, Broon for me in case you hadn't guessed. It's as readily available as water over here and I just sorta grew up on it. Quite partial to Fosters too.

fat tire makes some pretty good brews. i usually don't pay attention to what beer i am drinking though because i am too drunk to care.

Fat Tyre was definitely the best beer I tried while in america. Though TBH that isnt saying much, but it was pretty good!

Have a nice day.

You must have Lime with Corona or you are just drinking straight Mexican piss.

Amen. I don't understand how people can have it without but w/e thats their choice.

For me it has to be this stuff.
red_stripe.jpg

or

180px-OE_800.JPG

Also the only good things about Keystone Light and Natty Ice is that its dirt cheap and if you bring them to a party you know you can leave it where ever since no one wants to steal them.

Back