Gen 6 AvengeR’s Balanced Trick Room (feat. double Mega)

Deleted User 325563

Banned deucer.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ladies and gentleman! Its Avenn (most of you know me as AvengeR) here and today I decided to make my first RMT. I have been playing Trick Room since I started playing monotype, like almost two years ago. First of all, sorry if I made any grammar error since english is not my first language. I work really hard on all my (''Insert type here'') TR teams, and this one is a variant of my original TR Psychic one. When Hoopa-U came out, psychic players had to adjust their teams to be safe when vsing it and I was not an exception. My team used to run Meloetta, but at that moment, when I was kinda nooby, I didn’t run any scarf Pokémon on my TR, so opposing unbounded Hoopas just swept me. I started to run Sash TR Hoopa and the team gave me really succesful results. However, Steel (and Dark) where painful since my ‘’Hoops’’ wasn’t the steelbreaker one. Lately, Hoopa-Unbound got suspected and I decided to try out a new team without it. I can say this team is more succesful than the previous one, with a nice peak at the current time, and I would love getting it into the HUB. So after explaining all this, let’s get into the team! Be welcomed to The Room!

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS
As you will read later, the main idea of building and playing Trick Room started when I saw Mega Gardevoir’s high Special Attack. I wanted to run it without having the need of running Timid, so I could hit like a truck. Mega Sableye was a thing back then so “Voir’’ was perfect for that. I needed more TR setters, and Slowbro acted as a physical Defense wall at the same time that it had access to Trick Room, adding the fact that it learns a lot of different type moves which game a perfect coverage on it. The third TR Setter came with Hoopa-U in the previous team, but I wanted to test Gallade to get some Fighting STAB against Steel and Dark, since Garde is forced to run most of the time when Bisharp comes in. Gallade works perfectly for setting TR up against Steel or Dark. With all the 3 TR setters finished, I needed a scarved Pokémon because TR is all about speed control (like Trick Wind) and gives me some nice speed control and speed balance. I went for Jirachi instead of Victini because I wanted to try the Healing Wish + TR Combo with Banded Victini, and Jirachi gave me some nice Steel typing along with another Healing Wish move. After that, I added a physical powerhouse as Banded Victini is. Victini gets U-Turn too so it’s a nice option too for pivoting with Jirachi. Finally, I needed a cleric and support Pokémon: Mew. Great bulk along with his unique Psychic typing and access to Roost and Will-O-Wisp completed the team. So after explaining all this, let’s get deeper into the team!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

THE TEAM

Aye LMAO (Slowbro) @ Red Card
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Scald
- Fire Blast / Slack Off
- Ice Beam
- Trick Room

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Description and role on the team:
The Psychic’s infamous physical wall. Slowbro is a “must have” on mostly every single Psychic team. Its awesome bulk, decent Special Attack, STAB move burning probability and the ability to recover HP on every switch out ends in being a big threat for Ground, Steel, Dragon and a lot of more types.

Item:
Many people said this set was as meme, but I can say that Red Card Slowbro is really good in Trick Room. Not even joking. I tried almost all the common items Slowbros carry in the tier (Rocky Helmet, Leftovers… even Weakness Policy) and Red Card works perfectly for some reasons I’ll explain if you click the following button:

1- It can stop set up Pokémon sweeps, so no need for Roar or Whirlwind.

2- It can get free kills. Imagine this situation: You are vsing flying and your opponent has a Landorus-T, Zapdos and a Dragonite alive. Rocks are up on his/her field so after you killed an opposing Pokémon (Let’s imagine Skarmory, for example), he goes Zapdos to scare you and defog. Zapdos set was revealed early, so it has Volt Switch and none of other electric STAB. You predict the Defog first so you scald him to get a burn and hide your Ice Beam. After that, you click IB and Zapdos Volt Switches. Slowbro lives and if you are lucky, Landorus-T gets dragged in (Or Dragonite, so you break Multiscale. Don’t Ice beam if you expect the Nite runs Weakness Policy, but Choice Band instead). Same thing happens if you are battling against a Mega Scizor which its outside the battle field (if you decide playing Fire Blast over Slack Off), etc… Free Kill!

3- It can get free burns vs opposing wincons, break sashes or getting a free TR set up against something you would get 2hko’d: Click scald if you predict you are getting hit and you need a burn (Vs Fighting with no Conkeldurr for example, you can get a burn on the Breloom and break the sash at the same time after Infernape endeavors you, for example.

4- Forcing any opposing Pokémon you don’t want to stay in to switch out, so it can be used if you can win after that.

5- It counters the Mega Sharpedo sweep if you can take a hit. Therefore, my Jirachi is faster next turn it comes in.

6- It can be used like Eject Button, but in a worst way. (If after getting hit Red Card brings something you have advantage against, you can get a free regenerator by switching out).

7- Red Card can be useful even when battling Knock Off Pokémon, since you can make use of it and take less damage the next turns your opponent clicks KO again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ability:
Regenerator makes Slowbro perfect for abusing Trick Room. It can set it up, switch out and recover a few hp percentage, which will help the next time that you need to set TR again. It works with Red Card as well.

Nature, EVs and IVs:
Bold nature (+Defense, -Attack) is paired along with 0 Attack and Speed IVs, allowing Slowbro to take less damage from Foul Play and being slower than actual slow Pokémon like Forretress, taking the speed advantage after TR if needed.Also, Slowbro needs to be physically bulky as possible to take hits from, for example, Mega Sharpedo, letting Red Card get activated. I invested the 8 EVs left in SpA for damaging x4 weak Pokémon as hard as possible, instead of getting a few more SpDF. We will reduce to 0 both Attack and Speed IVs.

Moveslot:
SCALD: Slowbro’s main water STAB attack getting the total of 120 (boosted) power and 30% chance to burn, always used over Surf.

FIRE BLAST / SLACK OFF: Helps Slowbro hit annoying Pokémon like Ferrothorn, Doublade or Scizor as harder is it can. Since we are running Wisp Gallade and Victini gives us all the fire power we need, we can go Slack Off instead of Fire Blast to have a better matchup against Ground.

ICE BEAM: I decided to run it instead of Slack Off because killing Landorus, Dragonites, cancer Gliscor etc… is a priority for this team. Banded Dragonite on Dragon can be a threat for Mega Gardevoir because of Extreme Speed and it can stop the TR Hyper Voice sweep. Also, as I said before, Red Card helps Slowbro live a lot more than it does, and along with Trick Room, you can get nice switchouts.

TRICK ROOM: The most important move on Slowbro. Not much to say that I didn’t do before.

Close Ya Ears (Gardevoir) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Hyper Voice / Moonblast
- Psyshock / Energy Ball
- Healing Wish
- Trick Room

The team’s powerhouse TR setter. Mega Gardevoir was the reason I started playing Trick Room 2 years ago. Her good typing, good HP and insane 165 Base SpA (combined with Pixilate and Hyper Voice combo) forced my brain to start working, and I saw the big potential she has for TR. When Mega Sableye was still legal, Mega Gardevoir assured Psychic to kill it without major issues. So let’s get into the set.

Item:
Running mega helps us take even less damage from Knock Off, being helpful even if we Mega evolved Gallade.

Ability:
Pixilate combined with Hyper Voice and the insane 471 SpA that Mega Gardevoir gets make her a strong sweeper under TR, being not so fast and able to slowpace most of the meta.

Nature, EVs and IVs:
We will invest 248 HP EVs to make Mega Gardevoir bulky as possible along with 252 SpA, allowing her to hit like a truck.

Moveslot:
HYPER VOICE / MOONBLAST: The STAB move that our Mega Gardevoir will use. Since we are using two Mega's, we can decide here if we need Hyper Voice or Moonblast. If you use Gardevoir as your main sweeper under Trick Room, Hyper Voice is the best option. If you notice that you lack some Fairy STAB when you don't go Mega, Moonblast is the best option, hitting a bit softer than Hyper Voice and losing Pixilate boost after going Mega.

PSYSHOCK / ENERGY BALL: Having a Grass move is always a correct decision so I added Energy ball over Psyshock to be able to OHKO most Ground/Water typings. However, if you feel you need the Psychic STAB, Psyshock is the best choice.

HEALING WISH: The third move is going to be Healing Wish, a good option for healing an almost dead wincon or set TR up and suicide for Victini’s sweep. We will use this to heal Mega Gallade when battling steel. We can switch in on Heatran most times and trace Flash Fire, living the next hit, clicking TR if needed and/or healing our wincon.

TRICK ROOM: Finally, we will run Trick Room. Gardevoir has some nice Special Bulk so it’s perfect for having balance on possible TR setting.

We Steel Alive (Gallade) @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 116 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def / 140 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Drain Punch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Bulk Up
- Trick Room

What’s a Bisharp tho? Mega Gallade is a big threat for Dark or Steel even if it stays regular form. It puts a lot of work since Justified raises his Attack stat every time we get hit by a Dark move such as Knock Off, doing cheap damage to it because of the set and the Mega Stone, paired with neutral damage. Let’s look at the set.

Item:
As I explained above, holding Galladite helps Gallade to support the TR team with a better matchup vs Dark and Steel.

Ability:
Justified, so we can get Attack boosts from mostly Knock Off hits against us or even cripple our opponent to stay Knock Off far away from us.

Nature, EVs and IVs:
I decided to go with a Relaxed nature (+Def,-Speed), 116 HP along with 252 Def and 140 SpDef EVs so we can take Dark moves even better, and be able to click TR after switchin in and getting Bulked Up. I needed some bulk on SpDef, but the main purpose of Gallade is taking Dark moves and Shadow Sneak from Doublade, so I went full defense now, investing some in SpDef and HP to get a bit bulkier. 0 Speed IVs so we are as slow as we can, putting TR Mega Gallade into work.

Moveslot:
DRAIN PUNCH: I went for Drain Punch over Close Combat since I need to live as long as I can and keep the bulk for priority moves against me such as Shadow Sneak Doublade, which is a major threat to this team.

WILL-O-WISP: Designed for disactivating Steel, Wisp Gallade makes Doublade useless if you manage to face it without a
Swords Dance.

BULK UP: Makes Gallade bulky and powerful, letting him to take physical hits ''forever''.

TRICK ROOM: Gallade is our 3rd TR setter, which is needed in case we need to set it against Dark, for example.

V for Valiant (Victini) @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Blue Flare / Brick Break / Quick Attack / Trick / Energy Ball

AHHHH! Banded Victini… I remember when I started using it at Gen 5… I remember how I used to destroy Fire with sun V-Create all the way. Victini, as you all know, It’s the must have Pokémon in Psychic because it can destroy Ice, Bug, Grass and put a good work against major threats too, such Charizard Y, which its insane SpA and Fire move + Solarbeam can destroy the whole TR team (Since Jirachi it’s the only Pokémon that outspeeds him). Let’s go onto the set!

Item:
Choice Banded with 180 power Fire move without counting STAB (270) ends in Victini becoming a really strong wall breaker with really little switchins. This means that against Charizard-Y you can switch in safely most of the times and hit extremely hard in the switch or just OHKO it with either V-Create or Bolt Strike. Let’s also add the good coverage our moveset provides us, and the power with which it hits.

Ability:
Victory Star, only possible Ability, which helps with Bolt Strike’s accuracy.

Nature, EVs and IVs:
Brave nature (+Attack, -speed) along with 248 HP, 252 Attack EVs and 0 IVs for the Speed stat will make Victini really bulky and powerful, and slow as possible so we can V-Create without any fear under Trick Room. 8 EVs on Defense to take less damage from physical priority.

Moveslot:
V-CREATE: No need to explain at all LOL.

BOLT STRIKE: Basically for Flying, Water…

U-TURN: For pivoting and hitting Psychic Pokémon a bit harder.

''LAST MOVE'': It depends on what you prefer to be honest (since most of the time we will spam V-Create):

-Better matchup vs Bug (Blue Flare)
-Better matchup vs Steel (Brick Break)
-''In case Priority'' (Quick Attack)
-Locking walls and clerics (Trick)
-Better matchup vs Water, hitting Swampert on the Bolt S. predict for example (Energy Ball)

Here 4DaComeback (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jirachi is the speed balance of the team. In Trick Room you need always a scarved Pokémon that can put in work when TR is not up. Also, we need to check Hoopa-Unbound, so better for him to be a +80 above Speed BST to check it with U-Turn. U-Turn will also helps us pivot safely most of the time into Victini for U-Turning again, or into a TR setter to start having an advantage against our opponent. Serene Grace makes Jirachi an annoying threat for most types, with a nice Steel and Psychic STAB that will let us hit Rock, Ice, Fairy, Fighting, Poison super effectively.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Item:
Choice Scarf to check Hoopa-U and for speed balance. We also need it for checking Scarf Moxie Heracross, which can destroy us after webs. Also provides Healing wish to become safer.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ability:
Serene Grace, its only possible Ability, from we will benefit with Iron Head and Heart Stamp.

Nature, EVs and IVs:
Jolly nature (+Speed, -SpA) with 252 Attack EVs and 252 Speed EVs, which makes Jirachi speed tie with 100 Scarved Pokémon and outspace a long list of threats. 4 EVs on Defense to take less damage from physical priority.

Moveslot:
IRON HEAD: Steel STAB move with a 60% (Serene Grace) of flinching the opponent is perfect for speedy Jirachi and it will give us a really good MU against fairy.

HEART STAMP: We need a Psychic move in the team, so we can get a good matchup against Poison (since most of Poison teams are built around to kill Psychic) and annoy Fighting teams. I run Zen Headbutt now instead of Heart Stamp, mainly because I need a bit more power and 40% chance of flinching isn't bad at all.

U-TURN: For pivoting and checking Hoopa-U.

HEALING WISH: We are using double Healing Wish because it’s always helpful and Gardevoir can heal anyone, but not herself. Jirachi will heal Gardevoir most of the times, or any wincon we need to stay alive. Keep in mind that keeping Jirachi alive until late game must always be a thing, so don’t click Heal Wish if you can’t take a huge advantage from it for the rest of the game.

Thought U Got Me? (Mew) @ Kasib / Colbur Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 136 Def / 120 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Roost

Mew is the cleric and main support Pokémon in the team. It will allow us to annoy Skarmorys and a lot of leads that want to set up rocks or hazards in general. Its also a check for Mega Gyarados and Bisharp, since we can outpace them and burn them safely. Along with Colbur Berry, Mew can be safe against Lum Berry Bisharp if it comes in against us.

Item:
I started running Kasib because burning Doublade is a priority for this TR. However, Colbur will help us set up rocks against Specs Hydreigon and put pressure into Dragon teams.

Ability:
Synchronize, its only Ability, which from we can benefit against Magic Bounce Pokémon such as Mega Absol, Mega Sableye when it was legal or Mega Diancie, so we can reduce the damage from Diamond Storm.

Nature, EVs and IVs:
Timid nature (+Speed, - Attack) with almost equal defenses stats, 252 EVs in Speed to speed to tie with 100 base speed Pokémon, such as Charizard Y, so we have the chance to Stealth Rock late game or after Torkoal is gone, since we will struggle to kill it.

Moveslot:
STEALTH ROCK: Hazards that will give us some nice damage against our opponents. It will also break annoying sashes and help us against the fire matchup, which is hard for TR Psychic.

WILL-O-WISP: -2 Attack drop move and some nice damage as well.

DEFOG: Hazard removing. We need it because TR lives from switching in and out.

ROOST: Recoverage for our cleric.

________________________________________________________________________________

COMMON THREATS:
Trick Room has more threats than common regular teams, but if you learn how to counter them, you have a high chance of winning the game since you will hit harder than your opponent with your powerhouses. I will name some of the threats below, the most important stuff basically.
Mega Sharpedo: I ended cteaming Mega Sharpedo badly. Play carefully your Slowbro, Gallade and Jirachi if you want to win.

Banded Excadrill on Ground: You lose if Slowbro and Gallade die, basically.

Specs Hydreigon: We only outspeed with Jirachi, so our best option is leading Mew against it and set rocks to force him to switch out after Mew dies.

AV Volcanion: Not major problems against Scarf, or even Specs but AV Volcanion is really hard to take down with this team. The best bet is to scout our opponents item, and if its AV, Victini is faster and OHKO’s. Stealth Rocks will help as well.

Scarved Heracross and Mega:

Both are a pain. Jirachi works here without webs. Victini can live a +1 Megahorn from the Scarved one if we are at full HP, but the best bet is to keep webs out until it dies or use the TR + HealWish combo with Gardevoir after Galvantula’s Focus Sash gets deactivated. Against Mega Heracross, you will need to burn it and/or flinch it to death with Jirachi.

Doublade, Ghost and Shadow Sneak:

If doublade runs both Shadow Sneak and Shadow Claw, it can become a big problem, since it will just use it against our Slowbro and take it down. I usually play mind games, go Mew after Doublade comes in if I expect a Swords Dance, so Red Card Slowbro will keep it away for the moment since he will SSneak, but our best bet is getting to burn it, Fire Blasting it at some point or take it down with Mega Gallade. At the same time, a Ghost matchup can be hard since we have no neutral damage for it. It’s not a lost game, but requires skills.

Landorus:

Sheer Force won't let Red Card get activated, wich means most of the time we will sac something everytime Lando comes in. A good play is leading Gardevoir since we can live 1 Sludge Wave and OHKO in return. Out of that, be sure your TR is up.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Peaks with the Team:

I played on 2 alts with this team, and these are the results (updated October/3/2016:)

_________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM IMPORTABLE:

Aye LMAO (Slowbro) @ Red Card
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Ice Beam
- Trick Room

Close Ya Ears (Gardevoir) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Trick Room

We Steel Alive (Gallade) @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Def / 140 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Drain Punch
- Trick Room
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp

V for Valiant (Victini) @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Energy Ball

Here 4DaComeback (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Thought U Got Me? (Mew) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 136 Def / 120 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Roost
- Stealth Rock

REPLAYS:
Vs. MegaGyarados Flying: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-472509792
(I will be adding more updated replays in time)

Thank you all for reading, I hope you have fun with the team and get good results as well!
Special thanks to KGBanter for helping me with some stuff.

Update: Sets updated at 03/November/2016.

Last edited:
Hey man, I think this is such a fun team, and I know you've had some really good success with this underrated strategy. I do have a few suggestions though that I think will make your team that much better!

• First thing I want to mention, while Dual Mega is a very cool concept, I don't see much of a need for Mega Gallade. To me it is a little redundant to what you already have, and I think you can use better options. If you would like to stay on the Dual Mega route, I encourage you run Mega Medicham instead, as a means for much needed priority, and its an incredibly strong Physical Attacker that can seriously abuse trick room to a very high extent, thanks to its incredibly absurd attack stat and slightly underwhelming speed. If you feel perhaps Dual Mega is not you best of options, maybe give Choice Specs Hoopa-U a shot. It's incredibly hard to wall thanks to its outstanding Special Attack, and combination of STABs and coverage.
  • With Victini, I almost feel Brick Break is more of a filler move you really don't need, outside of hitting Heatran which I can kinda tell you don't have much trouble with, and you can always U-Turn it out into something that can handle it. With that said, I think Trick would come as a much more beneficial option, locking anything you desire into one move, preferably a wall, so you now hinder them in short.
  • On Slowbro, to be completely truthful with you, I see little need for Ice Beam, Instead I'd highly opt that you'd run recovery in Slack Off to make certain its health stays up and allows it to last as long as it can to fully abuse Trick Room setting for the rest of the tea. Regenerator may not always cut it, so this would be a safe option to keep it alive and ready.
  • Lastly, on Jirachi I truthfully don't see a terrible need for Heart Stamp, as you already have Iron Head which is a reliable STAB with a 99.99999 60% chance to flinch. Therefore, I think Ice Punch would be a much better option to hit Landorus-I, which I can tell your team does struggle a bit against.

Other than that my man, outstanding job on the RMT! It's well formatted, and I can tell you spent time on this. You have a very very very fun team, and I give you serious props for the work you put in! I hope I helped you any, and I wish you further luck in future endevours! :)

Deleted User 325563

Banned deucer.
Yo fam! Well, most of the time I go MegaVoir over MegaGallade since I need Gallade for Dark and Steel mostly, and pairing both Pokémon against dark can be deadly. LO TR Hoopa is the same, as I am TR, I need to take hits from Dark mons before setting it. Also, Tyranitar is a bit faster than min speed Garde, but slower after Megaing so Gallade does the job better. Hoopa has low defense, it does cover my weakness against Ghost, but in high ladder you don't match that much with it and Steel is a major threat. I have been testing Ice Punch on Rachi since Dece1t suggested it, but I need Heart Stamp since it can stop Nape from setting up rocks and helps me take down threats as Scarf Moxie Heracross better. Im running Slack Off Slowbro atm, but I replaced Fire Blast since Victini gives me all the Fire power I need. Ice Beam on Slowbro works really good against Dragon and Flying, types that have a huge usage as well and Red Card helps me more than Colburr since the team is prepared for battling Dark. Thank you for the rating, take care :3.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Yo fam! Well, most of the time I go MegaVoir over MegaGallade since I need Gallade for Dark and Steel mostly, and pairing both Pokémon against dark can be deadly. LO TR Hoopa is the same, as I am TR, I need to take hits from Dark mons before setting it. Also, Tyranitar is a bit faster than min speed Garde, but slower after Megaing so Gallade does the job better. Hoopa has low defense, it does cover my weakness against Ghost, but in high ladder you don't match that much with it and Steel is a major threat. I have been testing Ice Punch on Rachi since Dece1t suggested it, but I need Heart Stamp since it can stop Nape from setting up rocks and helps me take down threats as Scarf Moxie Heracross better. Im running Slack Off Slowbro atm, but I replaced Fire Blast since Victini gives me all the Fire power I need. Ice Beam on Slowbro works really good against Dragon and Flying, types that have a huge usage as well and Red Card helps me more than Colburr since the team is prepared for battling Dark. Thank you for the rating, take care :3.
When I said tue dark matchup i meant a few pokemon like LO Sucker Punch which cleans through your team after Mew is knocked out.

Running two megas is never a good idea. You're essentially wasting an item slot that could be used for a number of things.

Deleted User 325563

Banned deucer.
Well I haven't decided yet if I should go Colburr Mew or Kasib, but Gallade does a good job against that due to Bulk Up, since they expect me to use a Fighting move most of the time, and after that I can take the hit if the SP mon isn't at +4, something that they don't achieve most of the time because I know how to pressure said mons. Bisharp is the main SP threat and Gallade can handle it when Vsing Steel. As I see it, Double Mega is not horrible. It's working for me and depending on matchup you go 1 mega or the other. That means less damage from Knock Off too. When I don't go MegaVoir, I just TR and HW into Victini, and usually get a few kills so it's not a waste of an item, at least imo. I keep working on the team tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)