a condiment study (POLL REPOSTED [re]vote)

whats YOuR favourite condiment

• Total voters
In retrospect ''some foreign condiment bullshit'' would have been better as Joppiesaus isn't exactly common business in the USA or UK, but ketchup is just fine as well.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this is supposed to be about COMMON condiments not obscure stuff you personally like but nobody really eats...

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
f*ckin mayonnaise is the SHIT

hot sauce close 2nd doe

this is supposed to be about COMMON condiments not obscure stuff you personally like but nobody really eats...
just because something doesn't have loads of sugar in it (and therefore not popular in america) doesn't mean it's not enjoyed elsewhere in the world!!!

tzatziki is pretty standard in greece/turkey with gyros or kebabs

I would've said worcestershire sauce, but since it's not an option I have to go with BBQ first, ketchup second.

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this poll is dumb because the condiments listed are all good depending on the accompanying food. that said I voted mustard due to the sheer number of things it goes well with.

somewhat related: people need to stop putting ketchup on the following things: pasta, eggs

the only one for me
looked for this for SO long, it's so hard to find in australia...but i found it and it was great

but i've yet to find a better condiment-food combination than charcoal chicken + garlic sauce

i voted sweet and sour sauce because that is my favourite sauce for subway from the options given...i would have voted sweet chilli if it were there but it doesn't count as a hot sauce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)