Skyiew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we got paired up for AGWL. I'm (Gmt +1). I want to play early if possible. When are you available?
    You can contact me on discord too. My Discord - farceofthedeath
    SM winter ssnl when, im +5.5 and cant play on the weekend so id like to play by friday
    Skyiew
    Skyiew
    I should be able to play a good part of the day this Saturday and Sunday, if you need it, we can get an extension
    Skyiew
    Skyiew
    The ideal is, if you want, to ask for an extension, I really didn't want to lose by act, mb
    Mwoonn
    Mwoonn
    Sorry but I have finals starting tomorrow. Shouldve responded when you were online on friday or literally any day before
    Paired for AGWL, lemme know what works best for you. I'm GMT +5.5 and will prefer weekends for sure. 1-9PM my time on either Saturday or Sunday work fine. Preferably Saturday, but I can make Sunday work
    i've subbed in for aberforth in uwc, can we plays at 10am monday +11? if not what times are you available?
    Skyiew
    Skyiew
    I sent a message on your wall
    HOLA ! When are u free to play for SS UBERS CUP. I would like to play at 7-10 pm +2 on any day
    Lana
    Lana
    i have to sleep and cannot wait any more
    Lana
    Lana
    im taking the win since you didnt bother replying, I have other games scheduled for the weekend
    Skyiew
    Skyiew
    okay, sorry for the inconvenience
    Hey, we play for 1v1 global cup, when do you want to play? I’m gmt-4 and free my mornings and nights
    Hi we're paired for BDSP, I'm +1. Can do Thu 9-11am, Sat 4-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Bdsp PU summer seasonal, +0, what times would you be available for?
    Skyiew
    Skyiew
    Hello, I think I can go today from 14:00 Brasilia time
    5Dots
    5Dots
    we could go rn; I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow
    5Dots
    5Dots
    I'm online as 5dots if you want to go now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…