SEA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi!
    we need to play each other for SPL and I would like to inquire when is a suitable time to do so.
    I am currently gmt+1.
    As I am traveling for most of the weekend either Friday night or Sunday night after 10pmish gmt+1 are preferable for me. Personally prefer Sunday.
    hello SEA we are paired for adv zu in the epic iteration of zu olympiad ii ! i am -5 and can play friday evening past 5 pm (this is subject to change) or sunday all day from 12 pm to 10:30 pm. i dont have any availability on saturday unfortunately
    Hi again, we're matched for RBY NU in ALTPL II. Please let me know what your availability looks like this week. I'm pretty busy this week, so I would prefer the weekend, especially Sunday morning/afternoon if possible. I'm UTC-6.
    SEA
    SEA
    How’s Sunday 4 PM sound?
    Volk
    Volk
    That's a little later than I'd prefer, but I think I can make that work. I'll let you know if anything changes.
    Hi when zu olympiad, -5, nights or weekend best
    SEA
    SEA
    Sunday it is then, I’ll see you then
    MZ
    MZ
    Can we push this back an hour or two?
    SEA
    SEA
    couple hours works for me, yeah, see you at 9
    Hey, we're matched for RBY NU in ALTPL II. Please let me know what your availability looks like this week. I think I'm fairly flexible this week, but I will probably prefer to play Saturday and Sunday morning. I'm UTC-6.
    Volk
    Volk
    I do plan to be out late on Friday now, so are you good with pushing to around noon (UTC-6) on Saturday?
    SEA
    SEA
    sure, that works for me,
    Volk
    Volk
    I'll be on Smogtours as Volkerr. I'll be ready in five or ten minutes.
    hello, we play for altpl, I'm -8 and pretty much can only do weekends, I'm free Saturday early afternoon or Sunday morning/afternoon, lmk what times work for you. Excited that you're trying RBY NU :D
    SEA
    SEA
    Sunday afternoon sounds good, I’m -6 and have my SPL game at 3 PM, if you want to pick a time after that, that would be perfect
    Sabelette
    Sabelette
    I should be free around my 2:30/your 4:30?
    SEA
    SEA
    Works for me, I’ll see you then
    Hi NUCL, GMT -5. I can actually play anytime this week around 11am- 11pm except my Friday night (if scheduled beforehand).
    Yo, NUCL; I'm gonna be travelling a lot over the weekend so if possible does any time on Weds or Thurs work for you? I think I'm GMT-7 atm, and can easily make time during work hours (barring an appointment on Weds). I can make early mornings or evenings on weekend work, though I'll be driving so a bit iffier.
    quziel
    quziel
    Yo, also -6 atm (or whatever US CST is). Would like 8 pm or 9 pm tomorrow work for you?
    SEA
    SEA
    9 pm would be perfect
    quziel
    quziel
    Gucci, see you in like 25 hours
    holy hell is that adv council member super epic ampharos
    SEA
    SEA
    holy hell is that incredible doubles player qsns
    qsns
    qsns
    :heart_eyes:
    Heya sea! I actually found out about you through a video related to shedinja, and it reminds me a lot of how gen 3 was the golden age to use terrible Pokémon in the right way. I wanted to know if you were free to do a spot sometime! You can pick the format and I’ll adjust accordingly! Cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…