shnowshner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do points for users work. Like some users are worth certain points for a tournament. How is that determined?
    Anchor9
    Anchor9
    Would I need Discord for the CAPPL? It seems the vast majority of users like to have a teammate with Discord for better communication.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    Yeah Discord is generally the standard for teamcord discussion as its far more accessible for team discussion than using forums/Showdown.

If you don't really plan on using Discord much outside of being in a tour I'd just wait and see if any managers reach out to you.
    Scheduling for CAP Winter Seasonals

When do you want to play? I'm available from noon-10pm UTC -4 every day this week.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    still getting over sickness and will probably have a busy week after needing to take off, sunday 3:00 PM sound good?
    Meta-Knight
    Alright, sounds good.

Hope you get well soon.
    Heyo :quagchamppogsire: When do you want to play for the Mr Bossaru tribute tour...Im Gmt+6 and mostly free after 6 pm my time
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    you can take the win i sorta lost interest after they didn't get around to week 3 like a month ago
    yooo we battle for cap season im Gmt-8 lemme know whenever ur free!
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    gmt-5, how about sunday around 2pm my time i can tell this is gonna be a low energy week for me lmao
    boomp
    boomp
    awww np yeah sure see u then! feel better
    heyo, looks like we're playing for CAP seasonals. My schedule is fairly eratic, but I'm excited to play! GMT-4 lmk when you're good.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    isn't it -5 rn? either way i'm best available sunday like whenever but if we need to play earlier i can make 1-3 PM work friday & saturday
    SunMYSER
    SunMYSER
    wanna say 2pm friday my time? Weekends aren't great for me.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    Sure
    We play for CAP Summer Seasonal. I work MWF mornings, and tomorrow morning is also out. I should be able to make any other time this week. I'm GMT-4, I think we're the same time zone though, correct me if I'm wrong. When works best for you?
    when we playing -4
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    oml on a car? that's dagnerous! cars go quick fast and have no seatbelt on roof! be carefulk!
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    I'm act calling your sorry ass btw don't pull this shit on me ever again
    rumia
    rumia
    tbh idgaf atp! i live dangerously and if that means taking a little act loss than so be it!
    I am a great soft jelly thing. Smoothly rounded, with no mouth, with pulsing white holes filled by fog where my eyes used to be. Rubbery appendages that were once my arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. I leave a moist trail when I move. Blotches of diseased, evil gray come and go on my surface, as though light is being beamed from within.
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    Inwardly: alone. Here. Living under the land, under the sea, in the belly of AM, whom we created because our time was badly spent and we must have known unconsciously that he could do it better. At least the four of them are safe at last. AM will be all the madder for that. It makes me a little happier. And yet... AM has won, simply... he has taken his revenge...
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    I have no mouth. And I must scream.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    Bro that's crazy
    We play for cap loser's bracket, looks like we're same time zone luckily, lmk when you're available
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    on main as shnowshner send chall when ready
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    okay forgot i wasn't actually signed in LMAO should be good now
    JezzyFlash
    JezzyFlash
    I was doing 2v2 pl league, if you're available tonight lmk, otherwise you can take win
    we play for knife fight

my suggested fight is person who posts in the thread closest to deadline wins
    phoopes
    phoopes
    Just let me know an approximate time in that three hour window
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    im gonna try and be on at like 5 PM ASAP but if you have some way of playing like beforehand lmk
    phoopes
    phoopes
    I’ll try to get home before 5 but that’s usually when I get home so I’ll just do my best
    Opp for camo tour, available to play everyday at almost anytime except Saturday. When you wanna play? I'm gmt-5
    TTTech
    TTTech
    Some came up, you able to play a bit later?
    TTTech
    TTTech
    Or we can just play Sunday if you can't
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    yeah i mostly wanted to get a set time down, just send me a message on showdown when ur ready i'll be available (username is shnowshner)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…