Zephyri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lc ssnl when, 11pm +9 any day of the week is most ideal and would like to get this done fast
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    FUCK im so sorry i miscalculated what 11:00 pm gmt+9 was and showed up an hour early; 11:30pm gmt+9 tomorrow should work, tysm
    Fluore
    Fluore
    I'm online if you're able to play a bit early
    Fluore
    Fluore
    hi I'm not really looking forward to staying up late like this in the future since I already have matches scheduled at 11pm my time nearly every other day now; are you here?
    Hey when hpl? Im -5 and free weekday evenings/nights and weekends
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    heyo, how does sunday sound; anytime between 9am to 10pm should work for me
    Axelsior
    Axelsior
    9:30 pm your time sunday?
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    that works
    Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find / That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

Anyway, GG CAP R1; I’m GMT-5, best times for me are usually late mornings to early afternoon weekdays!
    Hey, we play for hpl, I am -3, can play evenings on weekdays and afternoon/evenings on sunday! When can u play?
    Leafium Z
    Leafium Z
    Sounds good to me!
    Leafium Z
    Leafium Z
    Hey man! I can still play in the scheduled time, but would actually be better for me if we played 1 hour later. What do you say, wanna play in the original time or later?
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    HI im sorry i just got on lmfao; i mean im down to play now asw, on as rcs1 zephyri
    hey we're matched <3
    For CAP Majors.
    gmt-4 so chances are we'll have to play when it's like past midnight for me or something, perhaps early in the morning for me as well if i can get myself moving.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    i should be mostly good for tomorrow as planned, any time that works for you??
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    when will you be free tmrw? ill just message you sometime then and we can play
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    well today i have a CAAAP battle at 11:00 am my time and then around 6 i am going to a friends birthday party which will likely take up most of the night (it's all board games) so between then works
    Hello, CAP Majors, GMT+2, available on Monday, Tuesday after 8PM my time and Friday, Saturday, Sunday after 9PM my time
    CAP majors, EST here, when can you play? i will play you midnight+ if I have to dw
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    im johning to sunday
    SHSP
    SHSP
    bet see you then
    yo nd money tour when we playing
    agentkeval
    agentkeval
    Cant do weekends sorry, any other time tomorrow or today?
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    fiuebvivh sorry im replying so late; i can do today (friday)
    agentkeval
    agentkeval
    cant, im not available till wednesday, on vacation and hella busy. If you can ask for an extension that would be amazing, if not, i’ll find time
    Hey, when do you want to play for UU Open? I can play tomorrow morning until 12.30 pm GMT + 1 and on Saturday.
    Jordy004
    Jordy004
    There could be some delay because I'm going to the barber before that morning, but it shouldn't be much more than 15 minutes.
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    hiya; on ps as Zephyri, lmk when you come on :>
    Jordy004
    Jordy004
    Hey, I'll be there in a minute or two.
    Hi, we need to play for cap ssnl, im gmt-7, free at nights (monday and thursday) and 10am to 3pm the other days
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    hi, how does 10am your time on friday sound?
    Railgun
    Railgun
    Yea sounds good
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    hi on as zephyri on ps
    weehee zephryi, remember me? ol buddy ol pal ASKid679/Being Onion/Bka Onon/whatever, yea we're matched for nd money tour, am GMT +5.5 wen u good to go? (Onion#0679 on discord btw)
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    heyo, you down to rfn?
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    on as zephyri if you do
    We're up for CAP Seasonal. I'm GMT -5 and pretty free this week? When's good for you.
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    heyo how does 10:30 pm my time on thursday sound? should be 12pm your time
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    I'm like 80% sure I can do that (work sucks) but I'll try to be there.
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    update yeah I'll definitely be able to make that
    Hi! I am GMT -3 and we play for CAP seasonal. I am usually free on morning & night on weekdays but im free all day today, tomorrow and wednesday. Also free on weekends.
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    Hello! I'm gmt+5.5; how does tomorrow at 11:30 AM your time sound?
    woo
    woo
    sounds good
    we are paired for natdex ssnl, +1, can play my afternoons and evenings
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    ooo alright, does today 8:30pm my time (gmt+5.5) work for you? Should be 4:00pm your time.
    JP192
    sounds good, see u then
    JP192
    im on as jp192, chall when ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…