DHR-107
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• With the Prevos in CAP, are their processes going to start right now, or after the polls on the fate of Boulderdash are done?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I'll be putting that vote up in the morning, and I'd like to stay in order... But we might be able to start on some of them sooner.
    Name Poll 2 and Sprite Poll whenever you have time, pls.

Happy holidays, by the way.
    Should we have a tread about Festival Plaza? Global Missions are suppoused to come out regularly and and frankly we need more people to participate on them (100 mill catches by the 13th to archive the current goal and we make like 1 mill a day)
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    If you can fill it with some content sure, but it might overlap with some Wifi stuff
    Sorry to bother for the n-th time, but when does a mod plan on starting the baby pillow's Art Poll?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I know I am terrible :(
    Mova
    Mova
    You're not terrible. ;)

It's alright; I understand. The SM in-game and meta have gotten in the way for lots of users here.
    does your banner imply you ARE the Orange Islands :O
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Haha I never thought about it that way :P "I am the Senate" comes to mind from Star Wars lol
    Conni
    Conni
    "Senate of the Orange Islands" doesn't sound too bad, (i also watch star wars :3)
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    L'Etat, c'est moi, as it were.
    Um, I think you know this but the video from the op in the demo disussion thread isnt available anymore...
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Not hugely surprising lol
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    All apart from one :| Thats fucking strange? He's added the tags after the initial post as been done a few days/a day later... This is the first time he's made them links though
    shade
    shade
    3 options: he's a sneaky advertiser, he's a super intelligent spambot (dudes posted an rmt lol) or his account has been compromised
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Infracted him for advertising based on that post, the edits go back to July so I'd be surprised if its a compromised account.
    thx for the bigger pic (assuming you edited it)
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I did yeah, forgot to tag it as me, but threw it in there anyway.
    30th June 2016: New trailers revealing 7 new Pokemon: Tapu Koko, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Drampa, Bruxish and Cutiefly.
    Mq
    Mq
    You forgot togedemaru there
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Added. Idk how I missed that haha
    Hey, do you think a Pokemon Go Viability Ranking Thread will be suited to the Orange Islands forums? Just making sure
    Oh, there's been a direct leak btw.

Pokemon Sun and Moon is being rebranded into a puzzle game, now has microtransactions, and will be ultimately re-titled as "Pokemon Shuffle 2".
    1st September Nintendo Direct (Japan time) , I think it's 31st Aug for USA.
    So maybe open the Sun Moon discussion thread?
    We might get video leaks in the next few hours.
    cant i repost in the cap naming thread?:(
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Nope. You are DSQ'd from it. You Final Submitted way before time was called, therefore you forfeit your right to submit.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    You can respond to others and post about their names though, just not submit your own.
    Mq
    Mq
    well, then.Just sorry, didnt read the op that clearly :(
    On the S/M Mark II thread the OP says Trail Captains, isn't it meant to be trial captains?
    Taistelu
    Taistelu
    Trail Quests*
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I probably just typo'd it as I was writing up the OP.
    Taistelu
    Taistelu
    Ok, I thought that and I just wanted to inform you.
    so my season schedule just came out, I'm interstate the weekend S&M come out. I have no idea how much it'll impact my ability to contribute, I'll have more free time than usual to play while I'm away and I'll be taking notes etc, and DragonWhale will have screenshots and all that... Just thought I'd let you know anyway!
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    That's cool. I think MikeAU and others will be up for filling in the gaps! :D You're more than welcome to contribute anyway of course :)
    Well, super duper late but Congratulations on the media badge :')
    Wait, I didn't realize you had the spoopy Social Media badge. Congrats!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back