Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I remember you from ages ago and I wanted to reach out to you and say the best way to get that blacklist tag removed is to breed stuff of your own and help others. I'd be glad to help you out with some free breedables. Let me know.
    since you dont seem to understand let me enlighten you first of all you could have more then 1 game like so you could just have made an screenshot of another game.

also its said that you lost it during you trying to clone during the trades in that proces the game never registered you having it but still its gone due to youre fault
    What ball is the binacle? Posting here because I don't want to raise my post count, hehe
    Yeah for sure. You want it with hidden ability? I should be able to whenever, vm me when you can trade.
    I have some telepathy Noibats and rough skin Gabites if you're interested.
    I will be on in five minutes. Just give me a minute to catch a few patrats. Once again THANK YOU!! If it's ok with you, I'm going to post the info on my thread. Not to trade but just for my own purposes in case I forget the IV's or something like that. Oh and are they EV trained??
    Sorry for the late response.
    Not at the moment, but if you really need them I can give them for free, just tell me when are you available to do the trade.
    But 5th Gen RNG is quite simple to do. Have you loked at the 5th Gen help thread? Have you viewed YouTube videos regarding RNG abuse?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back