NOC Lover's Dance: Engagement Party Game Thread (Mafia win)

Genuinely what makes you say this I still find it dumb how you’re taking me by the balls for “not interacting properly with him” when he’s barely been in the thread
hes been super present in thread throughout the game? I'd say thread presence has been like me > zippy > ls > you

and I havent brought that up in literally forever. I did recently outline the dichotomy between you and zippy vs mc ls neon though

Celever

the bear becomes the ringleader
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
It could not be neon, scum Celever hammers and wins the game rn
It could be Neon, I could just be stupid lol. I’m really going for optimality here because I think it’s insane LS/Neon are still alive I don’t want to take the risk of losing to that duo scumteam

Celever

hes been super present in thread throughout the game? I'd say thread presence has been like me > zippy > ls > you

and I havent brought that up in literally forever. I did recently outline the dichotomy between you and zippy vs mc ls neon though
Holy shit I’m not taking this for a second LOL that thread presence order is downright crazy

Celever

LS thread presence has been “I’m not scum” Zippy’s thread presence has been posting Dragon Ball vids and voting with 0 reasoning and your thread presence has been “my motivation died” how tf am I fourth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)