NOC Lover's Dance: Engagement Party Game Thread (Mafia win)

Celever

the bear becomes the ringleader
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
you have been less invested in this game and you havent pushed as hard as i think you wouldve as town when things died. i feel like you were very complacent in the fizzling out of the thread
???????????????????????????????????????????? absolutely not I'm not being funny this is an impossible read

Celever

if we're being honest Ehmcee is the primary person to unfreeze LYLO but I'm 2nd place and you really started with contribution in LYLO and then fell off completely

Celever

do you think im scum because of it?
you fit into 0 scumteams and it's annoying because your solving this game has been leagues worse than in your last few games and I genuinely think your pov is scum-aligned here, but not I don't think you're buddies with Ehmcee, Zippy or LS. Ehmcee is the likeliest and I don't think even that passes the bar

you fit into 0 scumteams and it's annoying because your solving this game has been leagues worse than in your last few games and I genuinely think your pov is scum-aligned here, but not I don't think you're buddies with Ehmcee, Zippy or LS. Ehmcee is the likeliest and I don't think even that passes the bar
do you think zippy is scum then?

Celever

it is the thread dying
if I wasn't posting then it's because I was literally busy IRL. Pretty sure there was a multiple hour period where I couldn't invest into the game where the thread was somewhat dead but since that period, especially since Ehmcee had a big return, I have solved far, far more than you I'm sorry. To describe me as stalling is still beyond the pale, and you have stalled far more than me. Sorry bout it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)