NOC Lover's Dance: Engagement Party Game Thread (Mafia win)

im parked on neon and im never moving sorry
119px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png

I've put more effort into solving this game than anyone else but 2 players in this game are a brick wall, Zippy and Ehmcee have both had long periods of inactivity, and then you decided to waste 24 hours of the game because I voted LS instead of Neon and it gave you the heebie jeebies

I've put more effort into solving this game than anyone else but 2 players in this game are a brick wall, Zippy and Ehmcee have both had long periods of inactivity, and then you decided to waste 24 hours of the game because I voted LS instead of Neon and it gave you the heebie jeebies
why ae you still on that i literally dont care about which one you voted for anymore. stop being hung up on dumb stuff like that

you want to blame me for stalling the game but you not even having an active vote for 24 hours with a flimsy excuse "isn't fair to blame you for" this is stupid

because it's directly relevant to you saying I'm "stalling" when you wasted 24 hours without a vote on anyone with that being your only reason as to why
you have been less invested in this game and you havent pushed as hard as i think you wouldve as town when things died. i feel like you were very complacent in the fizzling out of the thread

Back