NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

Townlean:

- Psy:
Still generally spammy, but not overly so for now at least, I'm sad we couldn't have our interaction early on ;-;, pretty in line with most of their gameplan - going off with all caps

- Zippy:
They've been posting a lot, which I respect, still have a generally displeasant attitude imo, but it's on par with their previous town gameplay

- Skipperz

I think Skip is an interesting slot, because i think they don't have a lot of scumbud equity with both pulsar and AG, they tried pushing for a me/pulsar scumteam while AG pushed the idea that voting them out due to his role would be the best theoretical town play. tbh i find it somewhat unlikely he's scum currently, but if the other scum turns out not being either I'd see this as a possibility.
Neutral:

- Blazade:

Pretty in depth posts, liking how they're display themself, most towny neutral imo

- Celever:
Mostly good posts, including some discussion about self-vetoing not being super allignment indicative. I do kind of not like #138, saying they're 90% sure of a psy/zippy open wolf scheme is probably just false, and a weird thing to mention if they don't believe it. Keeping as Neutral for now, but maybe a bit more on the scummy side.

- Hydro:
A lot of their posts haven't really seemed to contribute much, very filler-like, somewhat threw shade on AG for not posting much of substance either, which is somewhat interesting. Seems like it could possibly be scum Hydro trying to not be super committal off rip.

- pulsar:
Not a ton to go off of, she disrespected my pfp tho...

Iffy on / Scumlean:

- Aura Guardian:

Voting me on #60 for the clear jokey morally neutral vote felt somewhat confrontational off the bat, I think he correctly identified that a Mylo scenario would probably be happening after 2 myslynches, and that in theory voting off the self-defense voter would be the best for town, but this also reads like a possible maf trying to get town on board to remove a townie. Being scum AGAIN would also be funny

Vote Aura Guardian

can see myself moving off tho

this is fair my my POV with this is that Blazade has provided heaps of content to interact with, it's just that no one else has chose to respond to anything he's said (except Psy before I called for interactions which I glazed over lol). So I don't see why tagging him for interactions would have done anything anyway really
What? just a big ass wall of text with opinions. No quotes, no actual arguments. Just some person's opinion on like 3 players.

I dont think your Blazade is the same as my Blazade

Tbh, don't particularly agree with the self-veto thing either, veto's are def best served when trying to have your wagon win, decreasing the votes on the opposite one.

Might appear "more towny" to do so, but your vetos are just useless if you don't use them on either wagon

Votecount 1.2: About 24 hours left.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/fight?iso=20230830T18&p0=419&msg=Fight+Countdown&font=cursive

VETOES (-)
Ehmcee (1): Ehmcee
Psypsypsypsypsythe (1): Psypsypsypsypsythe, Aura Guardian
Blazade (.5): Blazade
HydrogenHydregion (.5): HydrogenHydregion
pulsar512b (.5): pulsar512b
skippergamez (.5): skippergamez

VOTES (+)
Ehmcee (1): Aura Guardian
Psypsypsypsypsythe (2): skippergamez, ZippyDoo200
ZippyDoo200 (1): pulsar512b
HydrogenHydregion (1): HydrogenHydregion
Aura Guardian (1): Ehmcee

Totals:
Psypsypsypsypsythe: 1
ZippyDoo200: 1
Aura Guardian: 1
HydrogenHydregion: .5

Tbh, don't particularly agree with the self-veto thing either, veto's are def best served when trying to have your wagon win, decreasing the votes on the opposite one.

Might appear "more towny" to do so, but your vetos are just useless if you don't use them on either wagon
But early Day 1, there's so little evidence that it's probably the best option.

But early Day 1, there's so little evidence that it's probably the best option.

We're still after all going after someone d1 though, why should i not veto the wagon that is not the guy I'm voting for. We've ultimately decided that voting someone d1 is better off for town, so I'm just going to push for the wagon I believe in the most at all costs

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/fight?iso=20230830T18&p0=419&msg=Fight+Countdown&font=cursive

VETOES (-)

VOTES (+)

Totals:

I unveto'd myself

VETOES (-)

VOTES (+)

Totals:
yeah idt zippy was voting me atp either

Townlean:

- Psy:
Still generally spammy, but not overly so for now at least, I'm sad we couldn't have our interaction early on ;-;, pretty in line with most of their gameplan - going off with all caps

- Zippy:
They've been posting a lot, which I respect, still have a generally displeasant attitude imo, but it's on par with their previous town gameplay

- Skipperz

I think Skip is an interesting slot, because i think they don't have a lot of scumbud equity with both pulsar and AG, they tried pushing for a me/pulsar scumteam while AG pushed the idea that voting them out due to his role would be the best theoretical town play. tbh i find it somewhat unlikely he's scum currently, but if the other scum turns out not being either I'd see this as a possibility.
Neutral:

- Blazade:

Pretty in depth posts, liking how they're display themself, most towny neutral imo

- Celever:
Mostly good posts, including some discussion about self-vetoing not being super allignment indicative. I do kind of not like #138, saying they're 90% sure of a psy/zippy open wolf scheme is probably just false, and a weird thing to mention if they don't believe it. Keeping as Neutral for now, but maybe a bit more on the scummy side.

- Hydro:
A lot of their posts haven't really seemed to contribute much, very filler-like, somewhat threw shade on AG for not posting much of substance either, which is somewhat interesting. Seems like it could possibly be scum Hydro trying to not be super committal off rip.

- pulsar:
Not a ton to go off of, she disrespected my pfp tho...

Iffy on / Scumlean:

- Aura Guardian:

Voting me on #60 for the clear jokey morally neutral vote felt somewhat confrontational off the bat, I think he correctly identified that a Mylo scenario would probably be happening after 2 myslynches, and that in theory voting off the self-defense voter would be the best for town, but this also reads like a possible maf trying to get town on board to remove a townie. Being scum AGAIN would also be funny

Vote Aura Guardian

can see myself moving off tho
Ehmcee made a reads list approx 24 hours into the game, this means they are 100% town and I will be taking no further questions :boi:

Slightly funny part of your scumread on AG is how obviously joking your post was that they scumread you fit but then you scumread me for a joke Ehmcee

Back