NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Don't rly have a read on Asek, they've posted as much about their macbook as they have about the game. Leaning town if I had to choose between the two because his read of nuxl seemed quite genuine

Don't like Energy on that list Nuxl, for reasons i mentioned earlier

wrt energy it's within his townrange. i'm not there myself. other people are that i tl though and also the gentlemen are hard. he doesn't have a scumrange bc iirc he never rolled scum in a ~year or so of playing. i feel like u have to be grouping this sort of stuff specifically within what ur expectations of a Weird slot would be playing if this makes sense

wrt energy it's within his townrange. i'm not there myself. other people are that i tl though and also the gentlemen are hard. he doesn't have a scumrange bc iirc he never rolled scum in a ~year or so of playing. i feel like u have to be grouping this sort of stuff specifically within what ur expectations of a Weird slot would be playing if this makes sense

Sorry not down w the lingo, I have no idea what a Weird slot means

• At the end of the pre-dance, any player who doesn't have a dance partner will be asked to leave the dance. (death)
Rip me being forever alone

I think Nuxl and Energy town reads are the only firm things I have.

~ On Nuxl, they have been toeing the mechanical talk line so heavily, but in a way that makes sense in this spot to me given the logic they are employing, the setup and that uhh... that's the way to actually win this game.

~ Energy, I get the same vibe of not being able to reconcile their play with them scum, but I also want to hear their answer to my question

~ Probably feel less comfortable about Eagle4 than others - their Nuxl read felt weird hedgy to me - like not in a "I'm town so I don't know and it could go either way" way:
Nuxl is my strongest town read for obv reasons (if ur gonna lay the groundworks for a winning town strategy then you're either a townie or a go-for-broke maf). I fundamentally can't see nuxl being the latter because the gambit doesn't seem worth it, tho i don't think he's reacted v well to anyone calling him out as maybe-not-a-townie.

~ Probably feel less comfortable about Eagle4 than others - their Nuxl read felt weird hedgy to me - like not in a "I'm town so I don't know and it could go either way" way:

I'm saying that even though Nuxl didn't react well to being called out (esp. by M2H I think, where their exchange gave me a decent town read on him/her), he's fundamentally town to me because of aforementioned winning strategy. I'm saying that there is almost no way Nuxl is not town

imo I think your town because scum wouldn't had made such a risky play there (and you didn't know about the pair ban rule before posting the win strat)

I actually dislike post counts, I am just chatting because it needs to happen. HF.

It matters on the basis of dopog only has ?2? smogon games, last game being one of them, so it's kinda a decent slice of he pie for reading dopog this game.

using a sample size of 2 games to encapsulate the entire playstyle of a player is a trip into disaster I think

It's called asking people to state how they feel the game is right now. That's an easy way to catch mafia is have them actually have to declare voting intentions

Back