Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting here in hopes that someone will be willing to Trade Evolve my Shiny Machoke (and yes, trade him back). If you know someone with a shiny in need of evolving, then so much the better.

If nobody answers in a week, I'll just make my own little thread, and hope somebody bites.

I am posting here in hopes that someone will be willing to Trade Evolve my Shiny Machoke (and yes, trade him back). If you know someone with a shiny in need of evolving, then so much the better.

If nobody answers in a week, I'll just make my own little thread, and hope somebody bites.

I can help you with that if you like. You can find my information in my signature down below.
I found your FC on your profile and added it in advance.

Edit: It's getting late here and I'm heading to bed now. I'll help you later when I'm awake again.

Last edited:
LF: Mega Stones for the following mons

Gengar
Scizor
Aerodactyl
Lucario
Kangaskhan
Gyarados
Absol
Garchomp
Sableye
Metagross
Sharpedo
Glalie

I'm well aware that I can get these in game for a mere cost of 64 BP. Yeah, I don't have THAT much time on my hands. So, if anybody has spares, could u spare them? Thanks!!

P.S. Beedrillite and Mawilite is also graciously accepted!

Last edited:

Gengar
Scizor
Aerodactyl
Lucario
Kangaskhan
Gyarados
Absol
Garchomp
Sableye
Metagross
Sharpedo
Glalie

I'm well aware that I can get these in game for a mere cost of 64 BP. Yeah, I don't have THAT much time on my hands. So, if anybody has spares, could u spare them? Thanks!!

I have spare garchompite, however i would need to be persuaded to let it go., however i can shoot over the metagrossite for free

Gengar
Scizor
Aerodactyl
Lucario
Kangaskhan
Gyarados
Absol
Garchomp
Sableye
Metagross
Sharpedo
Glalie

Can get you all of them, just need trade fodder lol

Can get you all of them, just need trade fodder lol

Seriously? You want nothing for them except fodder? No joke? lol, sorry if I keep going with that it just sounds too good to be true! If that's the case, I don't need Metagrossite or Garchompite since Derringer just got me those.

Seriously? You want nothing for them except fodder? No joke? lol, sorry if I keep going with that it just sounds too good to be true! If that's the case, I don't need Metagrossite or Garchompite since Derringer just got me those.

I mean I need some fodder to trade you them but yeah I don't really want anything in return, I'm kinda busy right now but maybe tomorrow we can trade?

Alright if you insist! Yeah tomorrow is fine. I'll PM you when I get the chance or you can PM me. I always respond quickly!

Are these stones including Beedrillite AND Mawilite? If not, don't worry about it.

Can event pokes that have had their name changed through a TID abused cart, like a SMR2010 Jirachi or TRU Arceus make it through Pokebank and into SM?

LF Female Brave Lileep, all other details irrelevant. Can trade in either Gen VI or VII.

Also, looking to dump a few 2-4IV Brave 4EM Premier Ball Timburr breedjects I made while creating my own Conkeldurr1 yesterday. While I won't be able to reach any usable Wi-Fi until around 4:30 PM or so today, I have left one in GTS for Josh C.'s giveaway, if you wish to snipe it. (IGN Smuckem, TF lvl.1-10 Mearenie) Any interest, let me know.

LF: Beedrillite and Mawilite

Well aware these were part of that competition. Just hoping to get lucky! =)

LF: Beedrillite and Mawilite

Well aware these were part of that competition. Just hoping to get lucky! =)

I can give you a battle-ready Beedrill and a battle-ready Mawile, both with their respective Mega-Stones, for absolutely free.
You can find my information in my signature down below. I'm going to add your FC and wait online at the Festival Plaza.

Does anyone have a HA Torchic on 6th gen? I have nothing to offer in return though :(

I just checked my Alpha Sapphire game and I luckily still have a female Adamant Torchic with Speed Boost (HA). It has 31 IVs in HP, Atk, SpA and Spe and comes with 2 egg moves: Baton Pass and Reversal. You can gladly have it for free. You can find my information in my signature down below.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back