Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre wrong the prismiccilion event is not been decided yet ebcause it ill be released when there are traded 100 milion pokemon thru the gts

the france vivvilion is another design thats as it stands now only stays in france
Prismillon IS the French name for Vivillon. The event that should have started today is the Poke ball pattern in Paris.

In fact, here:

Pokémon Center Paris Vivillon
Games Obtainable With
: X, Y
Available from: June 4th 2014 - June 21st 2014

This event gives you a unique Vivillon. This Vivillon is of the unique PokéBall Pattern and is only obtained at the briefly open Pokémon Center in Paris. The details of are as follows:

Prismillon ♂

Level 12
OT:??
ID:???
Ability:Shield Dust orCompoundeyes
Hold Item:
No ItemAny Nature.
Date of Receiving
Pokémon Center. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 12
Stun Spore
Gust
Light Screen
Struggle Bug

Prismillon IS the French name for Vivillon. The event that should have started today is the Poke ball pattern in Paris.

In fact, here:

Games Obtainable With

This event gives you a unique Vivillon. This Vivillon is of the unique PokéBall Pattern and is only obtained at the briefly open Pokémon Center in Paris. The details of are as follows:

Prismillon ♂

Level 12
Hold Item:
No ItemAny Nature.
Date of Receiving
Stun Spore
Gust
Light Screen
Struggle Bug
ah ok didnt know that lol I thought he was confusing the 2 vivilion events:P

In fact, here:

Games Obtainable With

Prismillon ♂

Level 12
Hold Item:
No ItemAny Nature.
Date of Receiving
Stun Spore
Gust
Light Screen
Struggle Bug
On the bright side everyone can get a matching pattern+ball since it looks like a pokeball. I'm going to have to contact my friend in France to see if he can get me one.

On the bright side everyone can get a matching pattern+ball since it looks like a pokeball. I'm going to have to contact my friend in France to see if he can get me one.
Hmmm... Are we sure that it can be bred with that pattern? Wouldn't it just end up as own our region's vivillion if bred? =\

I want this but il wil be verry hard to get you cna only get it in paris which is 1 city in the world

Even if it becomes your pattern in game,it still does match quite well with cherish ball doesn't it?

Even if it becomes your pattern in game,it still does match quite well with cherish ball doesn't it?
it does and this wil probatly wil be one of the most rare event pokemon ever so if anyone here cna help me get one im interested and I dont even care about its ivs

hey guys i've been looking for a few extra lucky eggs but im way too lazy to go chansey hunting so if anyone has some spares can i have them? maybe even borrow them i will trade them back to you when im down if you want but i just want to boost these guys to level 100 by the weekend because im entering a LAN tourny in my area and really need this team ready
I can level all of your pokemon for you and have them to you by tomorrow, send me a PM.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Can someone direct me to a thread with Jirachi with Body slam or someone who has them for trade?
If you're still looking for this and don't care about perfect IVs/Nature, I have one available in Gen 3 (from my own Colosseum Bonus Disk) that iirc had decentish IVs.

Edit: double-checked the IVs. Modest 30/8/30/18/24/19. Not as good as I remembered, but eh.

Last edited:
Anyone here got a decent balled,water type pokemon who could be a mixed attacker?I need a female missing special attack from my time machine

Edit:It needs to have the mixed attacking nature

hey does anyone have a careful ditto i can use? will return
I have one I can give you that's 6 ivs :]. I still need to get it cloned, which leads to my next point.

Can someone clone my 6 Iv careful ditto? I would need original + 5, since I'm giving like 4 of them away XD. Cloner would get to keep a non redis copy, burnif that's not good enough, I can also supply the cloner with a 30/30/31/31/31/31 that's fully redis that they can keep. Thank you all for your time :]

I have one I can give you that's 6 ivs :]. I still need to get it cloned, which leads to my next point.

Can someone clone my 6 Iv careful ditto? I would need original + 5, since I'm giving like 4 of them away XD. Cloner would get to keep a non redis copy, burnif that's not good enough, I can also supply the cloner with a 30/30/31/31/31/31 that's fully redis that they can keep. Thank you all for your time :]
thanks man. :)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for someone reliable to clone this:

(#115 - Kangaskhan (♀))
OT: Haley (12462)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Scrappy - Location: Route 7
IVs: 31 - 31 - 31 - x - 31 - 31
Moves:Focus Punch - Double-Edge - Circle Throw - Hammer Arm
I need two copies plus the original back. Whoever clones is free to keep a non-redis copy for themselves.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
it does and this wil probatly wil be one of the most rare event pokemon ever so if anyone here cna help me get one im interested and I dont even care about its ivs
Give it a month or two, they'll probably trickle down throughout the community as people clone them and distribute copies.

Give it a month or two, they'll probably trickle down throughout the community as people clone them and distribute copies.
I doubt it I cant find most event pokemon anywhere while il collect them (dont care about ivs for those) and for example I cant find a birthday eevee or eevolution and that goes for more event pokemon even ones that are way less rare then this one

So I looked around and sorry if my response will be late but how do I become a tutor or mentor if thats possible still I have shared advice and tips with several people and well I just want to help more people
Edit:can someone guide me in the direction to becoming a tutor possibly or a mentor neither is fine as well because then I can still share my advice and tips:)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any of the following:

Eevee With Wish and Curse, Brave nature needed, higher IVS nice but not needed

Noibat with Outrage, Switcharoo and Tailwind. High IVS nice but not needed NEED EITHER AN ARCHEN OR NOIBAT WITH OUTRAGE

Charzardite X

Mewtwoite Y

Spritzee with HP Ground

Brave Synchroniser

PM me for offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)