Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Mewtwonite Y ---> FT Mewtwonite X and 4IV+ pokémon I got
LF Heracronite ---> FT Pinsirite and 4IV+ pokémon I got

Can potentially trade ability capsule for each of the mega stones.

yes a cottenee would be nice, i dont care about IVs, but prankster would be perfect ;)

can offer you lots of spitbacks for example:
SR Nosepass, Pursuit Snorlax, Bullet Punch Crunch Riolu, Speedboost Venipede, Mach Punch Tyrogue, Swift Swim Poliwag and so on
If I could actually get a snorlax instead that would be great thanks

Want

2-5 IV Moldbreaker Drillbur (any gender)

Have*

6 IV Female Sassy Larvitar with Guts (no egg moves)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

4 IV Female Impish Skarmory with Study (Has Whirlwind and Brave Bird egg moves) (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x)

*Each have pokerus

LF Mewtwonite Y ---> FT Mewtwonite X and 4IV+ pokémon I got
LF Heracronite ---> FT Pinsirite and 4IV+ pokémon I got

Can potentially trade ability capsule for each of the mega stones.
I have both of those stones, what 4iv+ pokemon do you have?

Last edited:
I have lots of 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols for trade. I have one 4IV, but it's a male.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills and 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles.

Looking for 3-4 IV Naive Protean Froakies, 3-4 IV Careful Stealth Rock Larvitars, Leftovers, and Life Orbs, but you can offer me other stuff too.

Bumping. rip in peace pokebank ;~;7

Looking for a 0 Speed IV Ditto or a Riolu with Vacuum Wave.

I have fletchling (Adamant Gale wings), gastly (Timid), froakie (Timid Protean), rotom (Bold) and swinub (stealth rocks, icicle crash, thick fat, jolly) spitbacks for trade.

Would it be possible to breed the event pokeball from the Event-Torchic to other Torchics? Can you get a female Torchic and can the ball be inherited?

Would it be possible to breed the event pokeball from the Event-Torchic to other Torchics? Can you get a female Torchic and can the ball be inherited?
That is the only Pokeball so far that's been confirmed to NOT be passed down by breeding. Ninja'd :( and I didn't know about the Master Ball part.

I have both of those stones, what 4iv+ pokemon do you have?

Currently: Marill, snover, goomy, froakie, honedge, axew, tyrunt, ralts, bulbasaur, charmander (timid+jolly), Nidoran( male+female, timid), Kangaskhan, mareep(quiet/modest), larvitar with SR, modest rotom, bagon, duskull in dusk ball, modest wishmur and ghastly(got 1 with 5IV, wrong nature though) Some are in special balls.

Currently: Marill, snover, goomy, froakie, honedge, axew, tyrunt, ralts, bulbasaur, charmander (timid+jolly), Nidoran( male+female, timid), Kangaskhan, mareep(quiet/modest), larvitar with SR, modest rotom, bagon, duskull in dusk ball, modest wishmur and ghastly(got 1 with 5IV, wrong nature though) Some are in special balls.
what special balls? and what genders?

what special balls? and what genders?

Mareep: Luxury ball, male/female
Duskull: Dusk ball, male(with frisk), females levi. Pain split as egg move
Whismur: Quick ball, male/female
Kangaskhan: Ultra ball
Honedge: male/female, premier ball
Goomy: heal ball, male/female, acid armor/cures/counter egg moves
Charmander: luxury ball, male/female, outrage/ddance/counter(+dpulse on timid ones)
Ralts: luxury ball, male/female, disable/encore/shadow sneak/skill swap
Bulbasaur: Premier ball, giga drain, male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back