Multifaction/FFA The First Mafia Game by Quentin Tarantino [Signups 27/25]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The conversations where you submit your actions are typically on smogon, so you don't need to worry about being unable to submit actions. That being said, no access to IRC might suck since that's generally where people plan out things live. It's possible to make it work (talking on here/PS) but it'll definitely be harder.

Activity levels have taken a sudden hit. A crochet project for charity went snafu and now I have to start over from scratch with a much shorter deadline. I'll be able to make token posts, but don't count on me to give this more than cursory attention until next week.

Activity levels have taken a sudden hit. A crochet project for charity went snafu and now I have to start over from scratch with a much shorter deadline. I'll be able to make token posts, but don't count on me to give this more than cursory attention until next week.
Just so you know, cause it isn't immediately obvious in the OP except for the fact that we're on Smogon, this game allows outside communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)