Resource SV OU Reservation Index

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
ill take sd encore valiant if im allowed

approved, use the onsite set -autumn
may i please reserve pivot sneasler? :sneasler:

all yours -chimp
cm cress pls

approved -autumn
yeah sure i'm in
can i take calm mind iron defense enam-t

approved -autumn
Can you all post WIP threads as soon as possible (within the next 2 days)? You don’t have to have the analysis finished - a WIP thread is just a placeholder thread that lets more track who’s working on what a lot more easily (more visible + we can use the thread to tag you instead of going to walls or DMs). All a WIP thread needs to be is just the set, so this is a good example.

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
i can do hoopa

approved -autumnn

Last edited by a moderator:

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
Bulk up ursaluna
hi, nothing is open for reservation right now (all sets have been taken). when something is free, it will be posted here.

i’ve seen you try to reserve stuff a few times, so what you can do is add me on discord (autumndreams) and i’ll let you know when we’re going to be dropping things. also, join the ou discord and there’s a role you can give yourself for pings in the same way. (if you’re already in there, just let me know your username and i’ll message and set things up for you!)

Reactions: DKM
hi, nothing is open for reservation right now (all sets have been taken). when something is free, it will be posted here.

i’ve seen you try to reserve stuff a few times, so what you can do is add me on discord (autumndreams) and i’ll let you know when we’re going to be dropping things. also, join the ou discord and there’s a role you can give yourself for pings in the same way. (if you’re already in there, just let me know your username and i’ll message and set things up for you!)
sorry, but i forgot the password to my actual account(on here not discord) so no can do for now

autumn

only i will remain
C&C Leader
sorry, but i forgot the password to my actual account(on here not discord) so no can do for now
i would very much recommend making a new one then. most if the site’s activity comes from discord because it offers a live platform to discuss things where you can message people at any time instead of having to catch them online / you happening to be online at a certain time to see things. by making one, you’ll be able to get a real time notification when writing is possible instead of logging on every few days just to find nothing

i would very much recommend making a new one then. most if the site’s activity comes from discord because it offers a live platform to discuss things where you can message people at any time instead of having to catch them online / you happening to be online at a certain time to see things. by making one, you’ll be able to get a real time notification when writing is possible instead of logging on every few days just to find nothing
I said that because i need help getting my account back but theres no way to do that

autumn

only i will remain
C&C Leader
calm mind cresselia and utility rillaboom are back up for reservation

please only reserve this if you can get wip thread up ideally today or tomorrow + get it out of wip by friday at latest

if you aren’t able to meet these deadlines, post-dlc1 analyses will open after the meta has settled and we can be a lot more flexible with time, so don’t worry!

autumn

only i will remain
C&C Leader
OU C&C is now back open for DLC2! The slate of sets up for reservation is in the OP. The sets to use are up on the dex.

We are returning to the 2 paragraph format for our writeups now that there are new future huge metagame shifts, which can be found here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sv-ou-analysis-format.3714275/

If you have any questions about the writing process, please don’t hesitate to ask in the analysis-discussion channel of the OU discord! Even if you don’t have any experience writing right now, we encourage you to give it a try!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)