Metagame SV OU Metagame Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
9. Glimmora x Hamurott: true love is collaborative
9. Glimmora x Hamurott: true love (and hazards) are worth dying for (don't actually do this please)

To make this not a one liner, counters to bulkier :dragonite:? I suck and my teams keep getting pounded by :dragonite: setting up 4 or 5 ddances, roosting, sweeping. Probably just a skill issue.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My own opinion on OU right mow? Its kinda crazy. It's wobbly, KingTingDos (the superior name) cores go insane and Ghold has a genuine strangle hold on the metagame. Rillaboom being crack even with a Glide nerf is just par for the course in a metagame where Tera is everywhere. With all that in mind, I agree with every single ban done without question, everything deserved what they got. I just can't wait til this meta is over.

For my opinion on the unbans. Volcarona deserved it's ban, but I afree that it wasn't done under the best of circumstances so I think it should get a fair shake, it was banned in Home after all, the metagame is fundamentally different now and will become even more so in DLC2. Gliscor is weird, It warps the metagame completely around itself and the hazard game, but something tells me the addition of a certain tutor move may spell Gliscor's doom. I have zero thoughts on Darkrai, its generally cringe and everyone who thinks its gonna be a worthwhile balanced addition to the tier are just coping. Because when has the existence of Revenge Killers stopped broken shit from being broken. Roaring Moon is the Pokémon I am most interested in retesting, because I think its the keast broken ban here, will have a sizable impact while sfill being ok, and finally I think alot of good counterplay will actually rise up fornit in DLC 2 (copium but Triple Axel time).

My top 10 mons for better or worse

1. :Baxcalibur: This is my fav Gen 9 mon and I remember when leaks happened it was written off as shitty fraud Kyurem. Boy oh boy were they wrong. Bax is one of the dumbest sweepers OU has ever made outside of the obviously outrageous shit like Annihilape. SD Scale Shot? GAS. DD Glaive Rush? GAS? Slapping a raw ass Band and going ham? GAS GAS GAS!!!! What the hell OU Council FREE BAXCALIBUR!!!!!!

2. :Great-Tusk: I love Great Tusk. Watching it's role in the meta game hyper develop over the course of 1 year in a rapidly chamging format is fascinating, especially since in this case Tusk isn't really a broken aspect of the metagame, just a really good one. Going from being a rare face to THE Pokemon to its current role in DLC 1 as a ever present but easily handleable threat that checks alot is so cool.

3. :Sneasler: Mon is broken as fuck bro FUCK DIRE CLAW FUCK UNBURDEN 130 ATTACK AND FUCK TERA.

4. :Gholdengo: Nasty mon. Used to be my fab mon in Gen 9 but slowly but surely itstoxic presence in the tier has soured my overall feelinhpgs towards the mon. You have to be insane to think banning Ghold wouldn't fundamentally change how hazards are handled in the tier, talking bout Corviknight sucks as if it doesn't suck BECAUSE OF GHOLD. Ban him!

5. :rillaboom: Apes together strong.

6. :Gliscor: Very annoying, and deserving of the ban. If you told me Gliscor with No Roost but Spikes instead would be Ubers last Gen I'd shit my pants in laughter but here we are. I didn't think this would be good even in DLC 1's launch. But lord....

7. :Slowking-Galar: What a chad. Pivoting around setting Future Sight, Snow or Toxic Spikes what ever required. I particularly despise TWave variants like what the hell is your issue?!? Phenomenal SpD pivot I love using it.

8. :Iron-Valiant: Nasty ass sweeper. I like the mon but I think it should be worthy of discussion for a suspect. Its been a longtime coming imo.

9. :Ting-Lu: Spikes Rocks

10. :Zapdos: I love Zapdos. Its a pain to break but I love a challenge, and I LOVE using ut, swapping into dumb Close Combats and getting free Static proccs is what I live for. Glad an OG titan from olden days is still beating ass to this day.

Anyways yeah, OU is fun as hell but please die so DLC 2 can drop and we can inevitably ban Ghold and Tera and fix the meta. Anyway a shameless plug, if u are tired of current OU and want something different but equally as fun, try out Vaporemons, we finally got a ladderon Showdown! Quick guideline in place to understand how the meta functions tagged here, and sample teams to spam on ladder here. Have fun on either ladder everyone, can't wait for DLC 2!

walking wake watching his son torkoal fall to ru (a gamefreak employee lost to stall on the vgc ladder so the indigo disk shall fill all tiers execept pu and zu with unforeseen levels of power, leaving his child to be considered unranked within the zeroused tier (hes also falling to uu))
IMG_2249.gif

Last edited:

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
I'm so ready for the indirect Flame Body (BRN) and Static (PRZ) takeover involving Volcarona and Zapdos, respectively. Let's not forget about Toxic (PSN) Gliscor.

Top 10 Pokemon that I think are cool if you use them in OU (no bearing on viability)
  1. :ogerpon-cornerstone: finally, Stone Hit
  2. :moltres: Have aloe ready for your fingees against this thing
  3. :landorus-therian: every other streak getting cut, thanks for contributing to this one continuing
  4. :zapdos-galar: Kicking Birds are funny. Also the FAIR Defog countermeasure
  5. :volcanion: You'd think we're see more of the free-Burns Mon in a Meta full of dumb Physical
  6. :walking-wake: Haters gonna hate, Sun Water Raptor Sui-sus is the best OU Paradox
  7. :heatran: Still the best 485
  8. :great-tusk: Would be higher if he wasn't (deservedly) the Tier's most used mon already. Sorry but not EVERYONE is #1 cool
  9. :sandy-shocks: The Tier's best Ice type
  10. :skeledirge: The tier's best Unaware user and the coolest Fairy

2. Rillaboom x Sneasler: forbidden bear x twink romance
You trying to tell me the Ojou-Sama laughing Cheerleader with a side-ponytail and a fresh f*cking mani is a twink?

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
top ten ~~canon gay ships~~ two mon cores of the meta
1. A-tales x Bax: this too is yuri
3. Gholdengo x Ribombee: this too is yaoi
4. Great Tusk x Kingambit: enemies to lovers
5. Torkoal x Walking Wake: steamy and intimate
6. Glowking x Zapdos x Ting-Lu: Three's company
7. Skeledirge x Dondozo: alas, they are Unaware of each other's feelings
8. Gliscor x Dragapult: doomed toxic codependent yaoi
10. Iron Valiant x Roaring Moon: I'm running out of ideas this post is awful I'm sorry
Which couple is old man yaoi.

10. Iron Valiant x Roaring Moon: I'm running out of ideas this post is awful I'm sorry
Incomprehensible, god damn your soul for eternity. Just a suggestion, though, I think Great Tusk x Gholdengo is some god tier toxic yaoi. Maybe also Gliscor x Springpon if you want a fucked up mix of yaoi and yuri where a man gets with a woman? Not sure. Overall, 8/10.

658Greninja

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
IMG_1757.jpeg

4. :Rillaboom: In my last anti Rillaboom post I cited mostly my issue with how it matches into stall but honestly this monkey got off way too easy. This Mon, specifically its terrain and breaking power, along with the following 3 Pokémon, is responsible for BO being the only real team style at the end of Teal Mask
mista monkey matching up well against stall isn’t anything bad, if you use stall without moltres, corviknight, amoonguss, skeledirge or SOMETHING that happens to resist grass, there will be more issues than kong, its not like stall is some diverse ahh playstyle, it uses most of the same mons on different teams for a reason, and bulky offense being the best playstyle is bad?(other teamtypes are good too!)
plus stall is FAR from unusable in the teal mask meta, unlike how it will be in a few hours

there are a surprising amount of fujoshis on the smogon forums

It's been a ride with Teal Mask. This thread has been home to some top-tier insane psych ward posts and also some serious heat that kept me along with the meta for this long. I like pretty much all of the regulars here, even the ones I disagree with on everything, so thanks for being cool guys.

That being said, here's my Top Ten OU Pokemon I Think That I, The Poster Return to Zero, Could Beat In A Fight, Ranked In Order Of Who Would Put Up The Biggest Fight

10. :hatterene:
Psychic/Fairy STAB and really powerful options to set up scare me, but this thing is also extremely slow. I have absolute confidence that I would be able to act faster than it, pick it up by the long string thingy on its head, and throw it like an Olympic hammer.

9. :rillaboom:
I'm not stupid. Rillaboom, being an actual gorilla, is. I would rig the field ahead of time after issuing it a formal challenge to duel to be soaked in gasoline, so that when it enters and it becomes Grassy Terrain, I could simply drop a lighter on the ground and watch it and its win condition go up in flames. Dishonorable? Of course. But I, being the morally grey antihero of SV OU Metagame Discussion, am not above such things.

8. :alomomola:
You may be wondering how this thing managed to place above the last two, given what a passive blob it is. It's down to two things: Alomomola has a shit ton of HP so my arms might get tired from punching it over and over, and I've been scalded pretty badly in real life before so I'd naturally be hesitant to risk the experience again. But it is ultimately passive and a blob, so I'd win the battle of attrition.

7. :enamorus-therian:
Similar to Hatterene, I would be able to disable and defeat it due to its low Speed and my ability to grab an extruding appendage and throw it. The feat is more difficult here due to Enamorus being a Flying type and therefore I would have to hurt it with the throw itself than the fall.
Enamorus Incarnate would absolutely smoke me though.

6. :garganacl:
I'm an American. The amount of salt composing Garganacl is probably equivalent to one and one third of a Hungry Man microwave dinner. I could put away this thing easily and still not be any more fast tracked to high cholesterol than I already am.

5. :blissey:
Also a passive blob, but even blobbier and less passive. One Seismic Toss could easily put an end to me, so I'd play it safe and go for darting punches while avoiding its tiny four-inch bean arms to not get thrown into orbit. I like my odds though. I'm not super in shape, but my weight's healthy. I can move around well. Plus, I've been studying the nuances of what makes a Mega Punch versus what makes a Dynamic Punch so I can use the nuances of reality to hit Blissey super effectively.

4. :manaphy:
The upper echelon of Pokemon I could reasonably see myself defeating by picking it up by a tentacle-lookin thingie and throwing it. For Acid Armor sets though, I'd just pick it up and spin it around until it was knocked out from the dizziness.

3: :skeledirge:
Skeledirge was my starter this generation, and if there's one thing I know about Skeledirge, it's stupid. Real dumb. Nothing in that head but air and love. If I slapped Skeledirge's cheek with my glove, not only would it not know what the act means, but the fire coming out of its mouth would probably burn the glove on contact. Skeledirge would obliviously forfeit, and I would win on default. I've decided I'm more of like a trickster neutral entity than a grim antihero for this example.

2 :kingambit:
Yes, really. Kingambit is all about mindgames. I just have to correctly guess what it's doing and punch it when it's not trying to punch me and it won't be able to get off that stupud chair. Its Pokedex entry states that Kingambit isn't actually much of a tactician and just uses overwhelming strength and numbers to win fights, so I expect it to only be as hard to predict as an 1100 player using it.

1 :gholdengo:
My fiercest rival, and greatest friend. Gholdengo and I are star-crossed lovers but also star-crossed haters. It's immune to the two types I as a human can reasonably use against it, Normal and Fighting, and it knows this. It's chill. Gholdengo's too happy-go-lucky to really be invested in this fight. It's half-mentoring me, really. Watching me improve over the course of the match, pushing me to my limit but never breaking me. Training me for the single moment in the fight I eclipse it. Where something in me changes, a fire in my eyes starts where it wasn't before, and I nail it with an attack it wasn't able to dodge. In that moment, he and I are the only beings left alive in the world, dancing and perfectly matching against each other, no longer caring why we're fighting and only thinking of the high. Grateful that such a moment can exist and give our lives meaning. And when it's over, and I've finally taken him down, the only strength between us left being in my final blow, Gholdengo smiles. And I smile. Because for the first time, in a dull world of ideologies bigger than any human can conceive of, nations that exist on a scale beyond life, concepts and constructions that impose artificial order on our lives... two people were able to understand each other in the purest, truest way possible. Gholdengo is my friend. And that is why we must fight.

...Uh, wait, can we add this to the list of top ten yaoi ships-

i come here probably for the last time to make a prediction, most defensive playstyles will fall post disk, gamefreak is looking to make some serious power creep, psychic noise is like heal block but does damage and ruins regenerator, and raging bolt looks offensively threating design wise, combine that with the nerfs to stall and its pokemon and anything else that comes, and you get the fall of BO, balance and stall( sometimes hazard stack feels more a legitmate playstyle than semi stall)
3: :skeledirge:
Skeledirge was my starter this generation, and if there's one thing I know about Skeledirge, it's stupid. Real dumb. Nothing in that head but air and love. If I slapped Skeledirge's cheek with my glove, not only would it not know what the act means, but the fire coming out of its mouth would probably burn the glove on contact. Skeledirge would obliviously forfeit, and I would win on default. I've decided I'm more of like a trickster neutral entity than a grim antihero for this example.
Do not undermine skeledirges intellect because of its childhood behaviour, it is far from the idiotic glutton you make it out to be, just know that skeledirge with prep time (and some tera shards) can beat anything you can think of

9. Glimmora x Hamurott: true love (and hazards) are worth dying for (don't actually do this please)

To make this not a one liner, counters to bulkier :dragonite:? I suck and my teams keep getting pounded by :dragonite: setting up 4 or 5 ddances, roosting, sweeping. Probably just a skill issue.
Crabominable. Ice and Fighting stab claps bulky dnite so it's not safe even if it teras. Here is the specific set.
:sv/crabominable:
Crabominable @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Fist
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Ice Hammer
- Drain Punch
- Bulk Up
- Knock Off
This set goobs dnite, but it's kinda ass in pretty much any other situation...

since everyone else has been doing funnier top 10 ideas than mine, i'm going to try for another one: the top 10 daddybuzzwole quotes of the teal mask discussion thread (curated from a list of over 800)
10:
don't make me pull up another "pokemon at computer" meme
9:
i'm just going to keep corrupting [firepon's] name more and more on purpose. by next week i'll be calling it, like, firestonetires or heartattack or something
8:
honestly, i hate the idea of any arceus form being tested for ou, but i also have a really good idea for the suspect song, so i'm torn
7:
it does hinder palafin by forcing it to switch out and back in to activate its broken-ass bullshit fishbunjin cheat code ultrapriority cheese dondozo killer kaioken brawl meta knight fuck-this-mon-and-fuck-game-freak-for-making-it form, and it doesn't help palafin once it's in cheater form at all.
6:
sneasler was never quickbanned, it just turned up in ubers one day curled up in the fetal position and whispering "4.39" to itself over and over. no one ever figured out who did it. truly a mystery for the ages
5:
how would darkrai run boots, it doesn't even have feet. it's got skinny-ass retractable legs but they don't actually end in anything, the boots would just slip off. what it does have are hands—hands that are perfectly suitable for rubbing together while thinking of the nastiest little plots imaginable, and for holding things such as orbs, but not footwear because that would be ridiculous. can you imagine going into battle wearing shoes on your hands? you'd look like an idiot
4:
a lot of people forget how vast the power difference between ou and ubers is. so i've made this handy chart to translate ubers-ese into ou-ish!
UBERS PHRASE
OU TRANSLATION
"frail""respectable bulk"
"only good for trick room or webs""base 90 speed"
"passive""overwhelming setup sweeper"
"setup bait""nothing does anything to it even at +6"
"glass cannon""oh shit, it lives +2 gambit sucker punch"
"easily worn down""can heal from any hit in the tier with one turn of leftovers"
"manageable""lmao no the fuck it isn't"
"good defogger"[no phrase exists for this concept]
"only ubers by tiering and has no niche in the meta"BROKEN
3:
you sit right the fuck down and put some respect on shiftry's name, buckarooski. i'll have you know that shiftry has many, many uses in gen 9 ou. to list merely a few of the myriad options shiftry has available to it, it can:
  • completely hardwall zapdos with tera ground wind rider
  • utilize its excellent movepool to surprise opponents with coverage moves such as extrasensory, icy wind, and chilling water
  • annihilate opposing teams with rollout, which doubles in power every time it hits an opponent and is even more powerful if run alongside defense curl (which should always be run on shiftry for what i hope should be obvious reasons)
  • be outsped by great tusk and die to it
  • run scarf explosion so you can stop using shiftry as quickly as possible and bring out a better pokemon
  • look badass
  • run defog and knock off, forcing gholdengo to play the 50/50 switch mindgame—if you predict correctly, ghold either dies to knock off or doesn't switch in and you get to remove hazards
  • wait fuck that last one might actually work
  • win gen 3 contests, according to my first playthrough of emerald in like 2006
as you can see, shiftry has all the tools to be a top-tier ou threat and a meta staple, especially alongside teammates like eviolite dipplin and tidy up furret
2:
why are people like this. why can't we just focus on what we have instead of introducing new bullshit, especially bullshit that's been introduced into ou and immediately banned for four generations in a row? can we as a community please stop having this abusive relationship with genesect? every time we let its armor-plated ass back into the house it swears up and down that "no, baby, i've changed this time, trust me" and it's just like old times for like two seconds before it starts running the scarf sets again and ou starts showing up to work with a black eye all "oh yeah whoops i fell down the stairs, how clumsy of me" but we all know what's actually happening, it's that fucking bug again, every time, and of course the neighbors all start gossiping like "i don't know why they keep letting that genesect come back, what do they see in it anyway", and then come the shouting matches and the broken dinner plates and the court orders and the disappointed voicemails from the parents because they have to be voicemails since genesect won't even let you talk on the fucking phone without its permission and before you know it you're as divorced as this metaphor is from the actual point i was trying to make
1:
the year is 2034 and gen 13 is about to release. most of the eastern hemisphere is a smoldering, irradiated crater and japan is completely underwater, but game freak somehow keeps cranking out new pokemon games every 3 years like clockwork. most of the cell towers and internet cables were knocked out during the war and what little remained was cannibalized by some roving group of bandits or other, but you can still get a weak internet connection through starlink, although all the datacenters are located in elon musk's palace on mars, so the speed-of-light delay makes the connection irritatingly slow. the whirring of the computer fans startles you, and you silently pray that the noise won't attract any of the harvester drones patrolling the area—not that prayer will do you any good, since the second coming happened last year and humanity is officially on its own now. pushing the thought from your mind, you log on to the smogon forums, one of the few sites standing from the days before hostile ai seized control over most of the web, only able to avoid infiltration because the ai's "accounts" are trained on data from regular people and stick out like a sore thumb on a competitive pokemon forum. you click on the spoiler thread for leaks about the new movesets in the upcoming game. the box legendaries have base 250 in both attacking stats and base 180 speed. "disappointing, but they might find a niche in nu," you think to yourself. then you scroll down a little further, to the "returning pokemon" section. something catches your eye. a decade-and-a-half-long mistake, finally resolved. you feel a popping in the back of your head as the rush of emotion overloads your neuralink chip. as your consciousness fades into oblivion, a single tear rolls down your cheek—not of sorrow, but of joy, joy born of satisfaction and fulfillment. in your final moments, you bask in the feeling that everything is now complete, for galarian articuno now gets roost

Last edited:

658Greninja

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
i come here probably for the last time to make a prediction, most defensive playstyles will fall post disk, gamefreak is looking to make some serious power creep, psychic noise is like heal block but does damage and ruins regenerator, and raging bolt looks offensively threatening design wise, combine that with the nerfs to stall and its pokemon and anything else that comes, and you get the fall of BO, balance and stall( sometimes hazard stack feels more a legitmate playstyle than semi stall)
I think it depends on distribution with Psychic Noise and other possible changes/additions from DLC2. Currently the only OU Psychic types are Hatt and Glowking, so if Psychic Noise is only distributed to Psychics and a select few, it may not be as huge as we assume, but Psychic types this gen appreciate buffs so I’m not complaining.

Without any deadlines, we have more than enough time to balance the meta with suspect tests and QBs. There are two scenarios I picture.

One where multiple forms of hazard removal get introduced, balancing Ghold in the process. The other where we don’t get that and Ghold gets banned finally, restoring balance to the meta, sort of. Most of the upcoming picks don’t seem impactful to Gen 9 OU besides Skarm, Reuni, and Kyu. So we will see.

Hyped for DLC2 meta. Darkrai is sick.

KamenOH

formerly DynamaxBestMeta
since everyone else has been doing funnier top 10 ideas than mine, i'm going to try for another one: the top 10 daddybuzzwole quotes of the teal mask discussion thread (curated from a list of over 800!)
10:

9:

8:

7:

6:

5:

4:

3:

2:

1:
You gotta tell us what the Arceus Drop Song is. Crucified? Stairway to Heaven?

I think it depends on distribution with Psychic Noise and other possible changes/additions from DLC2. Currently the only OU Psychic types are Hatt and Glowking, so if Psychic Noise is only distributed to Psychics and a select few, it may not be as huge as we assume, but Psychic types this gen appreciate buffs so I’m not complaining.

Without any deadlines, we have more than enough time to balance the meta with suspect tests and QBs. There are two scenarios I picture.

One where multiple forms of hazard removal get introduced, balancing Ghold in the process. The other where we don’t get that and Ghold gets banned finally, restoring balance to the meta, sort of. Most of the upcoming picks don’t seem impactful to Gen 9 OU besides Skarm, Reuni, and Kyu. So we will see.

Hyped for DLC2 meta. Darkrai is sick.
Look, i understand why people may think ou could be fine post disk, but skarmory could be losing roost, what that brother drops 3 or 4 tiers and ends up mid where it stays because its best replacement to roost is leftovers with protect spam? Its might not be a notable drop, also we don’t about the new dlc mons, if we do don’t tell me about them

1 :gholdengo:
My fiercest rival, and greatest friend. Gholdengo and I are star-crossed lovers but also star-crossed haters. It's immune to the two types I as a human can reasonably use against it, Normal and Fighting, and it knows this. It's chill. Gholdengo's too happy-go-lucky to really be invested in this fight. It's half-mentoring me, really. Watching me improve over the course of the match, pushing me to my limit but never breaking me. Training me for the single moment in the fight I eclipse it. Where something in me changes, a fire in my eyes starts where it wasn't before, and I nail it with an attack it wasn't able to dodge. In that moment, he and I are the only beings left alive in the world, dancing and perfectly matching against each other, no longer caring why we're fighting and only thinking of the high. Grateful that such a moment can exist and give our lives meaning. And when it's over, and I've finally taken him down, the only strength between us left being in my final blow, Gholdengo smiles. And I smile. Because for the first time, in a dull world of ideologies bigger than any human can conceive of, nations that exist on a scale beyond life, concepts and constructions that impose artificial order on our lives... two people were able to understand each other in the purest, truest way possible. Gholdengo is my friend. And that is why we must fight.

...Uh, wait, can we add this to the list of top ten yaoi ships-
Blud used attract!

Unfortunately, it was blocked by Good as Gold.

Gonna post my last message in this thread before taking some days off to enjoy the DLC2 in catridge with friends.
I'm here to say thanks to everyone that both introduced me to Smogon, but also helped me understanding the meta even more, while also having fun and interesting discussions about it, and while we had many discussions/arguments, cycles or just not agreeing in general, we can't discuss a point where all of us can agree: making this meta more enjoyable and also fun to play despite all its problems, while also introducing new players (like me) to it, and I would say that we even managed to reach a good result! Sure far from perfect and still has clear problems, but if we see how it was at the start of the first days, where the HO style was really popular, we can really notice how it improved. Sadly, the Hazard stack still is popular and limits the teambuilding, but we are pretty confident that DLC2 will give us new tools to resolve it, and if instead the results would be the same or even worse, we have to remember that was only thanks to us, that as a community, banned mons such as Bloodmoon or Hearthflame from the tier. It's not impossible to improve this tier and its current situation, all is possible if we work together.
Said this, I really wish to all of you to enjoy the new DLC, both in-game and on Showdown, while also having good matches, teams and results to talk about. :)

My top 10 (not banned) favourite mons to use in the dlc 1 metagame:

10) Iron Moth: When heatran was UU, this mon was great, I loved using sub+ tera fairy dazzling glean to destroy dragon type mons, but... heatran came back
9) Rillaboom: grassy glide is cool to revenge kill mons, knock off is useful, and grassy surge with u-turn enables lots of strategies
8) Manaphy: I loved using tail glow at the beginning, then I discorvered tera poison acid armor take heart, and I used it with rillaboom, I destroyed everything that doesn't learn encore or taunt.
7) Great Tusk: I love booster speed bulk up tera poison tusk, I destroyed many teams with this
6) Iron Valiant: Encore cm t-bolt (tera elec) moonblast booster energy speed is so cool to use! Encore can be really good against Kingambit, passive mons, and set up sweepers. IV is really strong and soooo fast.
5) Hawlucha: One of my favourite mons, acrobatics cc sd tera blast fire is sooooo cool! I used it just after the sneasler ban!
4) Kingambit: Oh no, you KOed my 5 other mons, too bad (for you)!
3) Gholdengo: stall destroyer, everything destroyer actually lol, I put it in every HO.
2) Ogerpon-Cornerstone: This mon is underrated. It is really strong. You want to ko ghold? Knock off!
You want to ko Kingambit ? Low Kick Ohkoes
With Rillaboom, this mon can be really hard to counter defensively, but there are 2 problems: If you don't use knock off, you don't ko ghold
If you don't use low kick, you don't ko kingambit.
You have to choose.
1) Ogerpon-Wellspring: With encore sd, ivy cudgel and power whip/ horn leech /trailblaze, this mon is very hard to check, and very funny to use. It can completely destroy stall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)