Suspect SV AAA Suspect #5: Haunted (Zoroark-H and Gengar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UT

A timeshare down in Destin
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
For anyone still pursuing reqs, due to the server having issues today, we will extend the deadline. Exactly how long depends on when the server is restored, but you can plan on at least 24 hours from restoration of normal service.

Career Ended

Whatever happens, happens
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending Other Metas Circuit Champion
I don't think they're super problematic with just sflo and coverage but I haven't seen enough of beads or hex wisp sets to truly learn either way. Ghost having few natural resistances just makes their stabs very spammable but the lack of bulk means if they're not ohkoing they're probably getting ohkoed back themselves. Difficult to switch into though for sure so I'm not entirely sold on either side of the banhammer.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)