Smogon Masters I - Top Cut Play-Ins & Round 1 [REPLAYS NEEDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion

Missing the time is unfortunate, but if I don’t even get to play the fucking game with a whole weekend ahead plus extensions (I will play at 3am, I want the game done) in playoffs I don’t know what to tell you. Play me.

I was told to add more transparency that I forgot to mention w/ this situation by a TD, so I'll throw my side out here:

Leru's profile is completely blocked. I cannot message him on Smogon, so I'd have to wait for him to message me back (which is already troublesome, my opponent has their PMs blocked!). I get a message on the second week with his times, none of them specify the weekend. I asked if there was a day available where you could play Fri-Sun and got the reply back for Friday. I cant give you a justification for missing my time. It was a timezone mistake, a simple mistake a human can make, there's nothing more to it. But it's Friday, we have a whole weekend ahead of us, and if we need to we can ask for an extension which I asked per Host and was confirmed that the option would be available. In short, I am available for the next 100+ hours, we can make it happen at any time you want, wake me up at 4am and I'll play you. Lets just fucking play Pokemon, br0.

So now that I finally find his discord, Larry is online on discord talking in multiple servers about our situation but continues to ghost me and every single friend of mine and his asking about the game being played.

"Leave your profile open to VMs or be the first to initiate contact when a round is posted."

Larry — Today at
but like
from my pov
this dude doesnt contact until week 2 (neither did i but besides ze point)

I literally could not contact you on Smogon, you contacted me week 2 and barely got to mention you werent free on the weekend. Had I known any of this earlier we could have had little to no problems. I just couldnt reach out to you.

For the next 100+ hours, we can still find a time. If you truly want to play this game as much as I do, the extension is available. But the people want to see games and I'd be more than happy to show what I've been cooking up this entire week, but I can't do anything but fight for it at this point. Im trying my hardest, Im not really hopeful you'll respond but I'm ready whenever. As for TDs, I just wanted to provide more transparency in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)