Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And again,thanks for the commet but it doesnt help me,my computer is broken like **** so i will not be able to use it at all+i dont know how to post images and all those codes.
Im still looking for someone to do it.
I'm sorry to say but this is never going to happen. You need to post the thread yourself so that you have the ability to edit it as you please. Literally no one here is going to volunteer to run a thread on your behalf. Also, if you don't know how and aren't willing to learn how to post images and use BB codes then you're really limiting yourself from the get-go, and to be honest, you probably aren't going to fit in if that's your attitude.

If you want to learn the BB code that the forums use then read this. You don't even need to know the BB codes since you can just click the various buttons at the top of the text box and make it do the work for you. For what it's worth, I do the bulk of my foruming on my iphone, and update my thread(s) on it regularly.

Cool, I figured those would be the best. Are there any others that are viable? (eg Naive) Or is it just those 3?

edit:

If I had Powersaves I'd keep this just for the lulz, but ah well:

Arceus - #493 (Impish) : 31 / 31 / 14 - 15 / 31 / 31 / 31
>positive defence nature
>14-15 defence IV
>says they would have kept

why???

Also, if you want to know what natures are viable, remember that a thing called the Smogon Strategy Dex exists..

>positive defence nature
>14-15 defence IV
>says they would have kept

why???

Also, if you want to know what natures are viable, remember that a thing called the Smogon Strategy Dex exists..
"For the lulz" :)

But yea, it's a pretty terrible nature/IV combo, haha.

Though I just had this pop up:

Arceus - #493 (Impish) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 24

Which is better but still eh.

Is Impish even useful on any Arceus type/set? I'd check myself but my internet is terrible/capped at the moment and it's hard to even load this page, let alone the strategy Dex. :/

"For the lulz" :)

But yea, it's a pretty terrible nature/IV combo, haha.

Though I just had this pop up:

Arceus - #493 (Impish) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 24

Which is better but still eh.

Is Impish even useful on any Arceus type/set? I'd check myself but my internet is terrible/capped at the moment and it's hard to even load this page, let alone the strategy Dex. :/
It's only recomended for Support Poison Arceus, but considering it uses Defog and that almost all of the other forms use Jolly or Timid, I'll suggest you go with those two

Anyone have any sheer force Toto spitbacks? IVs are not important will trade spitback for it.

Edit: helped

Last edited:
Regarding breeding a Ditto with a genderless mon like Rotom, would I be able to pass down both Rotom's and Dittoes nature by giving either a Everstone?

Do you have a thunderstone as well? It can be bought.

My FC is 2251-7283-2154

I'll probably be asleep around that time. I live in Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with any of the following in their FS?
cloyster, lapras, metang, toxicroak, snover, togepi, panpour, pawniard, vullably, blue floette

Anyone with any of the following in their FS?
cloyster, lapras, metang, toxicroak, snover, togepi, panpour, pawniard, vullably, blue floette
I have Lapras, Toxicroak, Snover, Togepi, Panpour, Pawniard and Vullaby. =)

Edit => Well, not in my own FS, but I could catch them in cool balls for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)