Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking to trade my 6IV foreign adamant ditto for any 6IV normal or foreign Jolly ditto. Ill throw in a shiny golett to sweeten the deal.

FT: 5iv modest male squirtle (both abilities) w/ egg moves: dragon pulse / aura sphere / haze / yawn (dive ball).

LF: any kalos 5iv females w/ relevant nature/ability/egg moves in unique balls.

ft: 6iv iron fist chimchar (male) with fake out, thunderpunch, and fire punch

lf: hidden power pokes. mainly bulbasaur.

Does someone have a Lileep with Storm drain? If someone has it, contact me via Conversations.

Do it ASAP please, Need it for a Local VGC D:

Does anyone happen to know what the usual price is for having someone record battles for you? Im thinking of offering one 5 IV poke for every 2 but I want it to be fair

Would a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Terrakion be just as good as a 31/31/31/31/31/31, or one with a hidden power? I haven't used Terrakion enough to see if it has a need for any kind of hidden power.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Terrakion be just as good as a 31/31/31/31/31/31, or one with a hidden power? I haven't used Terrakion enough to see if it has a need for any kind of hidden power.
Physical flawless is fine, unless you want to do mixed HP Ice for some absurd reason (stick with physical flawless).

Depends on the nature. If you run jolly, there is no need for spatt. However, if you want to run a hidden power on terrakion (which is really gimmicky) you could go with a naive nature with hp ice for gliscor. However, I recommend you just run jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31. :D it could have 6ivs, but is not necessary for jolly. :D

Depends on the nature. If you run jolly, there is no need for spatt. However, if you want to run a hidden power on terrakion (which is really gimmicky) you could go with a naive nature with hp ice for gliscor. However, I recommend you just run jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31. :D it could have 6ivs, but is not necessary for jolly. :D
Thank you for your input, Jolly nature it is!

Looking for this:
Helioptile (nicknameable)
Ability: don't care
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31 (hidden power ice)

I'm trying to get one of these with each ability. If you have one I'll trade you one of the Pokemon from my list. If you have a shiny one with Solar Power, you can have any 3 of my Pokemon.

I have
Looking for this:
Helioptile (nicknameable)
Ability: don't care
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31 (hidden power ice)

I'm trying to get one of these with each ability. If you have one I'll trade you one of the Pokemon from my list. If you have a shiny one with Solar Power, you can have any 3 of my Pokemon.
i have it, with dry skyn

hey i need someone who i can trade my mega stones and leftovers from pokemon Y and then trade it back to my pokemon X. ill give you a shiny manectric with decent iv's or a flawless electric in return!

people, seriously i want sooo much a foreign 6 iv, anyone have one?
im willing to trade it for a english timid 6iv ditto plus something

edit: i want a ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)