Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Unburden Swirlix, will trade a spitback from my trading thread for it.

Ivs and nature does not matter. Preferably in a Heal ball though.

Edit: Nevermind Just realized I had a Fairy Safari with them.

Last edited:
This isn't explicitly on the list of what goes here, but it is definitely a simple request that doesn't deserve a thread and I don't know anywhere else to ask (irc didn't help). Could someone with zubat (or something in that line) in their granted friend safari exchange codes with me so I can begin breeding them? Problem here is this isn't much of a trade and I don't even know what is in my safari yet, but then this isn't a hard request either...

Edit: also if anyone has an extra ditto with a few 31s (or ditto in their FS if that can happen) I'd love any I can get. I have a number of protean 3/6 froakies fwiw.

Last edited:
This isn't explicitly on the list of what goes here, but it is definitely a simple request that doesn't deserve a thread and I don't know anywhere else to ask (irc didn't help). Could someone with zubat (or something in that line) in their granted friend safari exchange codes with me so I can begin breeding them? Problem here is this isn't much of a trade and I don't even know what is in my safari yet, but then this isn't a hard request either...
Well Zubat isn't in friend safaris, if your looking for a hidden ability one, you can get them through Horde battles in Connecting cave, by using sweet scent in there.

It helps having a pokemon with skill swap to check each out.

Edit: also if anyone has an extra ditto with a few 31s (or ditto in their FS if that can happen) I'd love any I can get. I have a number of protean 3/6 froakies fwiw.
this is the right place for requests like that but zubat and golbnat etc are not obtaineble in friendsafari's

Thanks for the info, I assumed FS was the only way to get HA. You're saying anything can have them in the wild but unlikely, eh? fun times. At least knowing that I can begin working.

Alternately: anyone got some spitback infil zubats with a few 31s? I got spitback larvesta and protean froakies, only 3/6 on either though so far (I think I might suck at this :/ )

Looking for anyone with the japanese versjon willing to trade a MALE scyther/yanma/Volbeat/Illumise with quick attack? (It's for the mesuda breeding method, will it also work with the US version? Couldn't see the region mark last time i traded from the US. I have the EU version). Creds if it has hasty/jolly/Naive/ nature, but not necessary :D PM me!

Thanks for the info, I assumed FS was the only way to get HA. You're saying anything can have them in the wild but unlikely, eh? fun times. At least knowing that I can begin working.

Alternately: anyone got some spitback infil zubats with a few 31s? I got spitback larvesta and protean froakies, only 3/6 on either though so far (I think I might suck at this :/ )
not everything in the wild but in horde batles there is a chance that those pokemon have hidden abilities

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: female Archen, preferably with at least one 31 IV (not attack).

Offering:

Zero 31 IVs:
- Battle Maison item.

One 31 IV:
- 31/31/31/x/20+/31 or 31/31/20+/x/31/31 Adamant/Jolly Riolu with Bullet Punch/Crunch.
- OR 3x Female Froakie (Dive ball).

Two 31 IVs:
- Flawless Pokemon (refer to my thread).
- OR Master Ball.

Three 31 IVs:
- Flawless Pokemon (refer to my thread) with Battle Maison item.
- 4x Female Froakie (Dive Ball)/Squirtle (Dive Ball)/Riolu (Quick Ball)/Charmander.

Last edited:
is it possible for pichu to have volt tackle without that elektrick ball thing if BOTH parents have volt tackle?

otherwise getting the right nature wil be almost impossible

It needs to have a Light Ball.
so if I understand correctly it wont be passed on without light ball even if both parents know the move already?

if thats the case it sucks because then my plan becomes an extremely slim chance 20% chance for the right ivs plus an 1 in an 24 chance for the right nature

I'm looking for a 5iv timburr i'm willing to breed a perfect pokemon in return or trade pokerus or even items

Not asking for much, just offer anything half decen and ill probly say yes
Breeding them is actually quite easy for me ever since I discovered I had a quad perfect ditto

Last edited:
I finally finished the Breeding process, and now i have 28 (yes, my Ralts have been buisy) 4 perfect IVs Ralts and 1 with 5 perfect IVs, all Timid natured.

Anyone interested PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)