SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

I need help evolving Gimmighoul. Apparently you need to collect 999 coins but I don't know what the easiest way is. Finding the little guys in the overworld only gives you 1-3 coins while the chests give you 50-60 but I've ran out of the obvious spots to look for chests. I heard the chests respawn and you can farm them but I've gone back to the areas with previous chests and they're not there. I have 728 coins so I don't need that much more but idk how to get the rest.

I need help evolving Gimmighoul. Apparently you need to collect 999 coins but I don't know what the easiest way is. Finding the little guys in the overworld only gives you 1-3 coins while the chests give you 50-60 but I've ran out of the obvious spots to look for chests. I heard the chests respawn and you can farm them but I've gone back to the areas with previous chests and they're not there. I have 728 coins so I don't need that much more but idk how to get the rest.
Presumably this is why SV can connect to GO.

np fish is literally insane, what is walling it at -1 def,
Ting-lu probably. I haven't run calcs or anything, but I know I'd build mine for special bulk.

I've been idly wondering about this topic actually. Enamorus is probably going to eat. really well in the early meta. Basically every team will want to run a Ruin legendary. Contrary and the Dark resist will be really useful I imagine.

There has to be a way to evolve it in game without connecting to pokemon GO
Yeah, collect 999 coins. Connecting to GO makes it easier.

By the way, I remind someome asked, Incenses are dead, we just bred a Azumarill with a Jigglypuff (Trying to figure how the egg move transfer works) with no incenses or anything and it hatched an Azurill.
That took them long enough.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
Ting-lu probably. I haven't run calcs or anything, but I know I'd build mine for special bulk.

I've been idly wondering about this topic actually. Enamorus is probably going to eat. really well in the early meta. Basically every team will want to run a Ruin legendary. Contrary and the Dark resist will be really useful I imagine.
+1 252 SpA Houndoom Fire Blast vs. -1 252 HP / 252+ SpD Krookodile: 346-408 (67.3 - 79.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
granted earthquake will almost certainly instakill it, but theres nothing stopping chi-yu from tossing a fire blast on the switch and beat it at round 2. its not like ting-lu has reliable recovery.

View attachment 464580

Now the fun part. I have two female Azurills, one with only water gun, one with 4 moves one of which is Sing (egg move).

Will they make a egg? Will one learn Sing? Will they do fucking nothing and waste my next 2 hours?

Find out in the next episode of Pokemon Sexuality
Can't baby pokemon not breed?

Also Question. Are different pokemon heights in this game, and if so are there extreme cases like alpha's in Arceus?

Probably, though the move transfer should still work I believe.

Also Question. Are different pokemon heights in this game, and if so are there extreme cases like alpha's in Arceus?
Also yes. The mountainous areas are quite tall. Comparable if not more than Arceus ones.
No fall damage though.

Also holy crap the azurills are so cute i'm melting I want to hug them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)