Tournament PUWC - Week 5 - Tiebreaker US South vs France

Lily

cover me in sugar dust
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Won vs Ereshkigal, gg
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5pu-530737

Was a fun tour despite the frustrations! BW is BW and will always be my baby even if none of my Pokemon can hit moves. Thank you to termi for giving me another shot at playing around in a tier that deserves so much more exploration than it's actually gotten (ignore that I reused teams more than once) and to the rest of Europe for being a fun bunch even if we couldn't live up to expectations. Best of luck to all teams in playoffs, forza italia etc etc

Aliss

is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
won vs SFG, gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4pu-530802

we're out of the tour so i just quickly wanted to thank my team (especially termi as our captain ofc) for having me, bkc for allowing me to start week 2-5 (and winning with my team w1 :p) and to everyone else for being awesome! shame we didnt make it, we're def more than good enough on most days but nothing ever goes as predicted heh.

and finally the most important one: an absolutely massive shoutout goes out to Wild Drud, who singlehandedly got me invested in not just DPP PU but pu as a whole (love yall @ pu comm). this tier is super duper fun and im glad i gave it a try and got to play it in tours; i would def not be here without drud starting w giving me teams and then after that enduring my many questions as i learnt to build the tier. the dpp pu goat for sure, could absolutely not have done it without you.

rooting for italy (even averardo xo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)