Tournament PUPL IV - Week 5

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
PUPL

The deadline for this week will occur on Sunday, July 29nd, 11:59 PM EST (Monday, July 30th, 3:59 AM GMT). Extensions will not be given. The main source of communication are expected to be from VMs, so make use of those when contacting opponents.

Please save the replays/logs of your matches and post them in this thread or they will be considered null. Not only do they add some enjoyment for the spectators and verify matches, but they can also be used for discussions pertaining to metagame development, among other things.

Managers, if you're issuing substitutes of players, be sure to post here explaining the details and I'll update accordingly. All substitute requests are subject to veto, so bear that in mind.

While not required, it's highly recommended that you submit your teams to me, as they help greatly in dealing with cases where a disconnection occurs.

Misdreavus_XY.gif
vs
Dedenne_XY.gif

Magnanimous Misdreavus (4) vs Destructive Dedennes (4)
SM: Taskr vs Jarii
SM: obii vs Anty
SM: Feliburn vs Teddeh
SM: NaCl vs HJAD
ORAS: lighthouses vs Shaneghoul
ORAS: Many vs Pearl
BW: cb aaron judge vs Triangles
DPP: Drud vs Heysup

Marowak_XY.gif
vs
Bellossom_XY.gif

Marxist Marowaks (5) vs Beastly Bellossoms (2)
SM: Pepeduce vs roman
SM: Kingler12345 vs yogi
SM: Dundies vs Sir Kay
SM: Arifeen vs Charmflash
ORAS: Mysterious M vs false
ORAS: Raiza vs Quite Quiet
BW: amber lamps vs GeneralAnnoyance
DPP: MiyoKa vs trash

pikachu-kantocap.gif
vs
Drampa_SM.gif

Team Boku no Pika (5) vs Driftveil Drampas (2)
SM: Robert Alfons vs Kushalos
SM: snagaa vs TJ
SM: LordST vs Megazard
SM: lax vs Sam I Yam
ORAS: robjr vs Kiyo
ORAS: Rodriblutar vs tko
BW: Finchinator vs ggggd
DPP: Chrisloud1 vs Specs Jigglypuff

DROPS ARE ALLOWED THIS WEEK

Last edited:

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
the reason we've been doing horrible is not because we had a bad team on paper, it's because we are horrible at predicting. If you look at replays most of the matches we lost were really close, and the ones that weren't decided by hax were decided by a really intense lategame 50-50 which we happened to lose , :[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)