Signups PUBD I - Player Signups (draft Feb 11 @ 7pm -5!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
:nidoqueen: :hitmontop::minun: :purugly: :beheeyem: :stoutland: :eelektross: :ribombee: :virizion:
PU BLIND DRAFT I
Please sign up here if you would like to play in PUBD I! For those unfamiliar with the format, players that have signed up will be put into a pool of players and will be drafted by managers in a live auction (date TBD), the managers will not know what each other's bids are, and highest bidder gets the player! Then, each team will be pit against each other in a round robin format to see who makes it to playoffs.

When signing up, please include the following information (preferably with the correct format):
Code:
Name:
Tiers Played:
Tiers Not Played:
Foreseen Inactivity:
Players will be tier locked based on the tiers entered in the Tiers Not Played field, meaning they will not be able to play the tiers listed there for the regular season of the tournament.

The tiers for PUBD I are:
SV PU
SV PU
SS PU
SM PU
ORAS PU
BW PU
DPP PU
ADV PU
GSC PU
RBY PU (Bo3)

The teams for PUBD I are:
:meganium: Menceganiums - mncmt and Expulso
:komala: The WOKE Komalas (they banned sleep) - ishtar and asa
:sceptile: The Sensational Sceptiles - Bella and Melt Gibson
:magby: m.A.A.d city Magbys - DugZa and Drud
:Wo-Chien: Wo-Chien Clan - SergioRules and Danny
:sandaconda: Sneaking Sandacondas - gum and sensei axew

Based on the amount of signups, the tournament might shift from 6 teams to 8, resulting in two additional people who signed up in the respective thread to get a shot at managing PUBD I. We had a lot of great managers to choose from and it is unfortunate to have to leave some out for the time being, but hopefully the signups will allow for more opportunities for players and managers alike. Thank you!

Signups will close 24 hours before the auction. Good luck!

Edit: Furret will not be legal in GSC PU for the duration of this tournament. :furret:

Last edited:

spell

It’s a femininomenon
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Name: spell
Tiers Played: SV, RBY
Tiers Not Played:
Foreseen Inactivity:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SEA
Name: Flodsire
Tiers Played: SV, SM, BW
Tiers Not Played; The Rest
Forseen Inactivity; none

Note: If possible I would recommend messaging me on DISCORD if you have it, if you don’t it’s totally fine to do it on here. My username on DISCORD IS FLODSIRE

Reactions: USN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)