PU PU Fall Seasonal - Round 1

BijouMode

wanna rock your body
is a Tiering Contributor
act, been waiting for 30 min, busy all day sun\sat
View attachment 554553
They missed multiple times before this along with not replying throughout most of the week, and before this, I told him I might not be able to make that time but I would try. If anyone is calling an act, it should be me, however, I suggest we aim for a extension instead.

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
They missed multiple times before this along with not replying throughout most of the week, and before this, I told him I might not be able to make that time but I would try. If anyone is calling an act, it should be me, however, I suggest we aim for a extension instead.
that's a lie, but ok

sleid i thought we had till the 24th my opo is browsing forum saying hes not free to battle today calling act cant we just easily quickly get 3 pu games over in 20 mins :/ (today 23rd free all day and on)
There was time to answer me, you didn't answer me because you didn't want to, it's not when you want, I have my commitments, it took too long to answer me, I waited until today to ask for an act

There was time to answer me, you didn't answer me because you didn't want to, it's not when you want, I have my commitments, it took too long to answer me, I waited until today to ask for an act
no reason to make assumptions on the reasons of my absents :P we could just played the games by now bruhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)