SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Fun fact: a mythological creature from Scotland exists that is depicted as a fused state of horse and rider: the Nuckelavee
wikipedia said:
According to Tammas, the nuckelavee has a man's torso attached to a horse's back as if it were a rider. The male torso has no legs, but its arms can reach the ground from its position on top of the equine body, the legs of which have fin like appendages. The torso has a large head – possibly as much as 3 feet (90 centimetres) in diameter – that rolls back and forth
I mean, it's also a poison/water plague demon with no skin, but is that really important?

1603219619933.png

Main story is around 4 hours, I think it's not a "bad" amount of time, but I expected a bit more. Let's see how it makes up as a whole with Dynamax Adventures.
Isle of Armor story was too short and shallow imo, I hope this one is not "Hey here's a title of a legend, go catch the relatable pokemon" kind of stuff. I expect some kind of puzzles for the regis, and relatable stories for the legendaries and they not appearing just because yes.

Centro Pokemon is full of shit a lot of time (Especially on their spanish sites and community, the main admin in particular is an ass), but they do have some people that leak shit to them/ they buy leaks from people for traffic
The main administrator of Centro Pokémon, which I don't know if its the same guy nowadays since I left the community about 9 years ago, Sebastián, is a wonderful person. And I say this with knowledge on the matter, since back then I was one of the forums moderators (then administrator) and web publisher, so I had permision to make entries on the web as an editor. I knew Sebastián personally since we talked a lot and we got to hang around to play other online games (like Mario Kart). A lot of the shit concerning him and his decissions are false, and I feel like it's my duty to point this out.

Well, what I meant is that they shouldn't do these designs if they wanted fusions. They could easilly go something like a centaur, and that would be an actual fusion.
I don't think Gamefreak was going for fusions with these forms. The fusion discussion started because the datamine said there was an item that worked similar to the DNA Splicers/Solarizer/Lunarizer. We have no clue what the lore reasons for their forms are.

> Ability: Unnerve + Spectrier's Grim (combined)

lol op didnt even try. fake as shit we can go home now. it was nice bait at the start but it fell to bits
I imagine it somehow involves the Pokémon combining, or is a mis-translation / the meaning has been misinterpreted. Calyrex has Unnerve as its regular ability, it probably gets the special abilities when combined with the horses.

"Glastrier has tremendous physical strength, and the mask of ice covering its face is 100 times harder than diamond."

Interesting trait but Close Combat is going to break it, not scratch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)