Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't have too much of a problem with the Megaforms, especially now that it appears that they will be probably item-reliant. I love Mega Mawile's design in particular, and Absol and Lucario both have pretty awesome looking Mega forms.
The thing that puzzles me though, is Blaziken. Gamefreak have generally kept the starters for every generation fairly even, not showing favouritism at all really (the exception is giving blaziken speed boost, but that reinforces the idea that they favour it for some reason). I mean, it seems odd that they would place one of the starters so much higher than the others when it isn't even the "most popular", Charizard wins there (or really any of Gen 1 starters). The only reason i can think of for doing this is that there will be MANY pokemon who get access to a Mega form. Or they just love Blaziken. Either way, it's interesting.

Obviously Mega stone changes into Blaze Knight or whatever the hell Blaziken holds. It doesn't make any sense to have a mega stone and blaze knight or what purpose would mega stone hold? None.
thas the reason that i think they are unique items. justice stone tranform lucario blazinite to blaiziken and headshoulder stone to ampharos :)

Pokejungle:

The PokémonKorea official site has updated with details on a playable demo for XY coming to Korea. In this, they report about the Mega Evolutions. This means that Mega Evolutions are confirmed, and any other information should be taken as real as well.

What move do you all think MegaAmphy is using in the top left corner? I can't tell, but I'm guessing Electro Ball, Volt Switch, (orb-like move)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)