OU OU Fall Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7a

they’re just folds in her dress
is a Tiering Contributor
calling act for my match against zerotti, he hasn't shown up at the time we had agreed on, proof on my wall

Act? maybe I am not sure how this works. So I am pretty new to tournaments on smogon but here is the situation I am in. My opp had an extension last week and I was unable to start scheduling until Wednesday after their game ended. They asked for a time this weekend either morning or evening for them so we scheduled for 10:30pm GMT-4 tonight. They then message me yesterday asking if we could play yesterday (Friday) however I was never free Friday and they asked to change the time away from our agreed upon time to a time that was in a 12 hour window from when they asked (ie they asked on friday morning to change it to friday night). I was never free friday but even if I was asking to change it to a timeframe that is within 12 hours seems like its not enough time for the other person since there was already an agreed upon time. I message this morning when I got up (5:30 am GMT-4) but they have yet to respond. I have attached a pic of the conversation, I am not sure what the correct protocol is now since we had an agreed upon time but then my opp said they could no longer make it and have not responded to my messages since then.

1692487636029.png

[\hide]

Edited: Changed to use updated image not old image I used by accident

Edit #2: Opp responded we have a time set for tomorrow night (about 10:30pm GMT -4), hopefully it is done then

Last edited:
I’d like to claim an FF win over my opponent for responding too late to my scheduling attempt.
he said he will be available in that time frame, this is obvious act fish imo, but since he's not available in this time frame I'd like to ask for an extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)