ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Confirming that Malamar has gotten a WIP analysis in the past and been rejected. Unless you can provide high-level (think upper ladder or tournament play) replays of its effectiveness in the current metagame SM979 it will not be approved at this point.

24 hour warning Ranger Mike Vertex or your analyses will be reassigned. All you need is a placeholder thread with the format set up and at least one set filled out at the very least; this shouldn't be very hard. Get it done.

Mega Slowbro still needs a taker (will need to be approved because it is one of the high priority analyses).

OP is updated.

Hey, I'd definitely be willing to take on the Slowbro (Revamp). I haven't done too much this generation in terms of Smogon writing, but I write a weekly competitive battling article on puclpodcast.com, and am familiar with how to structure and write the quality of work that is expected of me. I want to get back into the Smogon scene, and I think this would be a good opportunity. I won't disappoint, but I understand if you all would like someone more trusted to take care of this. Either way, best wishes.

rejected - lack of smogon experience/merely ok competitive knowledge as demonstrated in articles

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering, but is hawlucha getting a revamp?
If it is, can I do it?
If it's not, then oh well
Yea I said that earlier, but I don't know if quality control is going to give it one. Imo I think it should seeing as the elemntal punches gives it it's much needed coverage and should be slashed one of the moveslots at the very least. Plus some of new megas can be seen as counters to Mucha Libre, but let's just see what quality control has to say.

Can i reserve Slowbro (revamp). i have alot of experience with it
I'm afraid you might be a bit too late for that. Check posts before, if actually someone hasn't reserved it. I quoted the message below this piece of text.

Hey, I'd definitely be willing to take on the Slowbro (Revamp). I haven't done too much this generation in terms of Smogon writing, but I write a weekly competitive battling article on puclpodcast.com, and am familiar with how to structure and write the quality of work that is expected of me. I want to get back into the Smogon scene, and I think this would be a good opportunity. I won't disappoint, but I understand if you all would like someone more trusted to take care of this. Either way, best wishes.

Yeah, I'm still here gooey kirby. I'm waiting for a response on if I can take care of the Slowbro (Revamp). If my experience with writing about competitive topics is under question, please check out the editorial "In the Meta" under the articles tab on puclpodcast.com.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Unreserving Gallade. Sorry to have reserved this for so long already just to drop it. I was originally doing play testing of sets, but I've figured that I won't have enough time to do the analysis in an efficient manner.

If possible, I would like to take Gallade on if I am unable to do Slowbro

rejected - see above

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Taking over Hydreigon with permission from habajiga. Should I add a scarf set, mainly bc it outspeeds a lot of the new megas? I know alexwolf had some good experience with it.
Also, asking permission to take either Gallade or Slowbro, whichever is available / I am potentially allowed to do.

gallade/slowbro rejected - 3 other analyses in progress

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, i was pleased with the Scarf set and i would like to see it getting a main set. Scarfers are in high demand on offensive teams and Hydreigon offers a unique set of resistances, has lot of power and useful STABs so it can revenge kill tons of stuff, and also has U-turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)