Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I do also wonder - Vegapunk mentioned it being about so her “dad” couldn’t hurt her. So her control probably doesn’t extend to the Seraphims, with the possible exception of S-Bear

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
big chapter 1114

1715272299216.png

indeed a big snail. also nice to see the doffy roger as that is his territory

1715272332517.png

who the heck is hatperson?? and looks like some long wavy hair maybe?

1715272436807.png

somehow this feels like this is a baby flame. is this what mother flame reduces to after each use and has to grow back to power? also very curious to know how A&Mu was written in japanese. idk why saturn is back to his human form to smash things to pieces in there either. and why'd he say "not yet" to total annihilation?

so much for luffy not spamming g5

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
big chapter 1114

View attachment 631571
indeed a big snail. also nice to see the doffy roger as that is his territory

View attachment 631572
who the heck is hatperson?? and looks like some long wavy hair maybe?

View attachment 631573
somehow this feels like this is a baby flame. is this what mother flame reduces to after each use and has to grow back to power? also very curious to know how A&Mu was written in japanese. idk why saturn is back to his human form to smash things to pieces in there either. and why'd he say "not yet" to total annihilation?

so much for luffy not spamming g5
hat person is jaguar D. Saul, a&mu supposedly roughly translate to atom, mother flame is like a nuke

I think it's Saul and that it references this panel from chapter 1000

View attachment 631736

Why it makes this reference, I am not sure. Maybe because they're both D.s?
speaking of which, I just realized that every D in the story wears some headgear

Luffy - yeah okay we know
Roger - originally the strawhat, later a captain's hat
Blackbeard - also a captain's hat
Ace - his laughing/crying hat
Law - leopard hat
Rouge - the flower in her hair
Saul - a stetson hat
Dragon - his hood
Garp - his dog mask and I swear we've seen him wear hats in atleast one casual setting
Lili - we see her wear a crown in the silhouette, despite Cobra and Vivi (who don't carry the initial officially) not wear anything like this

idk if that means something, maybe it's just a reach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)