Tournament NUCL I - Finals

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Frustrating way to end the tour, being lucked out in finals made even worse by players shamelessly gassing hax but that aside, overall it was a nice experience managing with Floss again. Thanks to Heysup, quziel, Real FV13 and watashi for helping across different old gens and covering in slots that me and Floss were less familiar with; was a pleasant surprise to see Tree69420 being very active and helpful in SV prep as well even though they were on the opposite end, playing RBY for almost the whole tour. On that note, DiannieRatson was a driving force in RBY and GSC prep as well, and subbing into GSC in the second half of the tour. Lastly, big shout-out to Cielau for moving into BW half way into the tour with almost zero prior experience playing it and taking down the top 3 players in the pool which helped us big time. All in all fun tour, looking forward to NUPL! :heart:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Only saw a few games of the final and did not check public chats much, but ggs and vwp to our opponents (esp to mine, nicely done). I am sorry for whatever derailed the series and experience -- you guys had a great team.

Speaking of greatness, way to go to my teammates. Thanks for carrying me through a busy week during finals. Our managers were awesome and you all played well! I appreciate this run we had together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)