np: SS UU Stage 13.37 - Sandstorm (Tyranitar + Excadrill Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earned reqs by subbing to vivalospride and ringing the bell so i gotta give my thoughts

they lose to tang ggez

Now for what i really want to talk about....
Pokemon Bans!

And I, Detective FF, shall be your host on this day.
There are two pokemon that I believe should be banned. Now before you start clickety-clacking at your keyboards demanding for my blood, I want to say the following. I am not banning these pokemon because they are broken. Nopenopenope. In a Tyranitar meta? Absolutely not! Fighting coverage? Pfft who runs that? I want to ban them because they are CRIMINALS. FILTHY STINKIN CRIMINALS.

:bw/alakazam:
I mean LOOK at Alakazam! It’s bulging head, its snoopy nose, its terrible sense of mustache taste, it’s already an affront to our beautiful society. But the WORST PART?

He’s not even wearing any PANTS! He’s just walking around in public like that! There are CHILDREN that play this metagame, yknow!
Absolutely disgusting how our tier leaders still allow a perverted criminal to walk amongst these streets. Injustice, i say! Injustice!

:bw/latios:
Now Latios may not be accused of indecent exposure, but! That does not excuse him for his crimes! Or should I say...her?

That’s right, my fellow UUers, what you notice here is not loyal balanced citizen Latios! But rather....a LATIAS DISGUISED AS A LATIOS! Now, you may claim that they are completely different pokemon, but that just doesn’t click with me!

Latias clearly wanted revenge on UU for removing her and rendering her unviable for the rest of the generation...so she made the perfect disguise in order to seek vengeance! Her twin brother was bound to drop here ever since people realized that all the “ghost resists” in the tier were either a single spdef drop away from losing/easy u-turn bait for the superior Dragapult. So as such, nobody used Latios. The perfect cover for a surprise revenge.
But wait, there’s more! Ever since the beginning of SS CT OU, Latios had always recieved more praise for being a better pokemon, which clearly must have struck a nerve with Latias, who had nowhere to go. So, she must’ve been plotting a way to get back at him for once. And what better wya than to disguise herself as him so she could wreak havoc once more, and once the officials found out, she’d pin the blame on her brother! That was how she’d get even with him.

And there you have it. Evidence of jealousy, revenge, and dangerous criminals who don’t wear pants.
I’ll see to it that these two are locked up immediately. Especially after Officer SlowKing has gotten a promotion at another tier, and won’t be here to handle the case.
No among us reference here 0/10 post

Earned reqs by subbing to vivalospride and ringing the bell so i gotta give my thoughts

they lose to tang ggez

Now for what i really want to talk about....
Pokemon Bans!

And I, Detective FF, shall be your host on this day.
There are two pokemon that I believe should be banned. Now before you start clickety-clacking at your keyboards demanding for my blood, I want to say the following. I am not banning these pokemon because they are broken. Nopenopenope. In a Tyranitar meta? Absolutely not! Fighting coverage? Pfft who runs that? I want to ban them because they are CRIMINALS

:bw/alakazam:
I mean LOOK at Alakazam! It’s bulging head, its snoopy nose, its terrible sense of mustache taste, it’s already an affront to our beautiful society. But the WORST PART?

He’s not even wearing any PANTS! He’s just walking around in public like that! There are CHILDREN that play this metagame, yknow!
Absolutely disgusting how our tier leaders still allow a perverted criminal to walk amongst these streets. Injustice, i say! Injustice!

:bw/latios:
Now Latios may not be accused of indecent exposure, but! That does not excuse him for his crimes! Or should I say...her?

That’s right, my fellow UUers, what you notice here is not loyal balanced citizen Latios! But rather....a LATIAS DISGUISED AS A LATIOS! Now, you may claim that they are completely different pokemon, but that just doesn’t click with me!

Latias clearly wanted revenge on UU for removing her and rendering her unviable for the rest of the generation...so she made the perfect disguise in order to seek vengeance! Her twin brother was bound to drop here ever since people realized that all the “ghost resists” in the tier were either a single spdef drop away from losing/easy u-turn bait for the superior Dragapult. So as such, nobody used Latios. The perfect cover for a surprise revenge.
But wait, there’s more! Ever since the beginning of SS CT OU, Latios had always recieved more praise for being a better pokemon, which clearly must have struck a nerve with Latias, who had nowhere to go. So, she must’ve been plotting a way to get back at him for once. And what better wya than to disguise herself as him so she could wreak havoc once more, and once the officials found out, she’d pin the blame on her brother! That was how she’d get even with him.

And there you have it. Evidence of jealousy, revenge, and dangerous criminals who don’t wear pants.
I’ll see to it that these two are locked up immediately. Especially after Officer SlowKing has gotten a promotion at another tier, and won’t be here to handle the case.
great story for Latios, 10/10

not so sure on the alakazam one though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)