Tournament NDFL I - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Welcome to the first edition of National Dex Farm League! Within the next week, we will begin the manager signup process. Only post if you would like to sign up to manage a team.

The formats will be as follows:
SV NDOU
SV NDOU
SS NDOU
SV NDUU
SV NDRU
SV NDUBERS
SV NDMONO
SV ND DOU

Format of a signup post
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager (if applicable):
Team Name:
List of Accomplishments:
Why would you make a Good Manager?:
This thread will be open for approximately a week (until November 2nd) or sooner if we decide managers before then.

sealoo

PaulGod
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Manager: sealoo
Assistant Manager (if applicable): seth
Team Name: Pokerich Clique :venusaur-mega:
List of Accomplishments: Seth is a very consistent ND tour player, being near the top for every tour so far this gen including rigged, NDLT, and the ongoing summer seasonal, while posting a solid 2-2 record in NDPL. He is also the ND Ubers kickoff co-champion so you know the Clique isnt one dimensional. As for myself, im not very good

1. Clique Benefits
- Anyone who signs with Pokerich Clique will have all expenses paid for, including prep, support, and complimentary same day scouting.
- Health and Dental Insurance

2. Clique Policies and Commitment to Diversity
- The Clique supports an inclusive environment, fostering skilled players all the way from NDOTs to NDUU to ND Ubers.
- If you believe yourself worthy of the NDFL, trust me, the Clique already has a file on you.

3. Clique Expectations
- The Clique asks you one question, will you answer the call? We await your response.

PRC x OVO x WLA

List of Accomplishments: Seth is a very consistent ND tour player, being near the top for every tour so far this gen including rigged, NDLT, and the ongoing summer seasonal, while posting a solid 2-2 record in NDPL. He is also the ND Ubers kickoff co-champion so you know the Clique isnt one dimensional. As for myself, im not very good

1. Clique Benefits
- Anyone who signs with Pokerich Clique will have all expenses paid for, including prep, support, and complimentary same day scouting.

- The Clique supports an inclusive environment, fostering skilled players all the way from NDOTs to NDUU to ND Ubers.
- If you believe yourself worthy of the NDFL, trust me, the Clique already has a file on you.

3. Clique Expectations
- The Clique asks you one question, will you answer the call? We await your response.

PRC x OVO x WLA
Confirming. #CliqueTalk
B459D84E-1BC1-4703-88C5-A674B6773382.jpeg

Boomenheimer

formerly 2020 idm boomer
is a Tiering Contributor

1. Clique Benefits

3. Clique Expectations

PRC x OVO x WLA
Confirming. #CliqueTalk
View attachment 565176
IMG_4437.jpeg

Runo

I can only imagine
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Manager: Runo
Assistant Manager (if applicable): TBIC106
Team Name: Brutal Buzzards :Mandibuzz:
List of Accomplishments: For me, I played in NDWC and played a good support role for the SV OU, SS OU and Ubers slots. I also played in NDPL where I carried the UU slot and heavily supported the RU slot. I'm also currently managing for NDOTSL and my team is currently in the lead with no signs of losing atm. For TBIC106, he played in BDSPPL and heavily supported the NU and PU slots. He also played in NDPL and carried his UU slot as well while also being a good support for RU. He also made it to playoffs in NatDex Grand Slam. We are both council for NDUU and additionally I council for NDRU
Why would you make a Good Manager?: I've managed before, fairly competent in an auction, and TBIC106 and I are more than capable of supporting nearly all our team slots competently as well.

Last edited:
Manager: Runo
Assistant Manager (if applicable): TBIC106
Team Name: Brutal Buzzards :Mandibuzz:
List of Accomplishments: For me, I played in NDWC and played a good support role for the SV OU, SS OU and Ubers slots. I also played in NDPL where I carried the UU slot and heavily supported the RU slot. I'm also currently managing for NDOTSL and my team is currently in the lead with no signs of losing atm. For TBIC106, he played in BDSPPL and heavily supported the NU and PU slots. He also played in NDPL and carried his UU slot as well while also being a good support for RU. He also made it to playoffs in NatDex Grand Slam. We are both council for NDUU and additionally I council for NDRU
Why would you make a Good Manager?: I've managed before, fairly competent in an auction, and TBIC106 and I are more than capable of supporting nearly all our team slots competently as well.
Confirming :D

Bka Onon

Hope is the Thing with Feathers.
is a Pre-Contributor
Manager: Bka Onon
Assman: CrossHeart
Team Name: Ever Grande Espathras :espathra:
List of Accomplishments: Both of us are avid NDM players being part of actively developing the tier, with me dabbling a lot into NDOU and CrossHeart dabbling into NDOTs too; Cheart managed and won NDMPL III, while I had a near flawless record in Round Robins. I've had a great record in every ND sustest, played in NDWC and reached ~2000 elo during NDLT.

Why would you make a good manager?:
- We managed MOMPL together and got to semis with it being our first managerial experience

- He managed NDMPL and won the tour

- We are really nice people (ask R8, Sunnyboi0, style.css, silver grace, crashy, cat, TTK, Mihowk, Dorron etc)

- I cook some of the most bullshit and weird sets/teams and people love them, join if you want me to burn the kitchen and see CHeart trying to stop me

- Lastly, we have the AI Revolution on our side
1698343759985.png

Manager: Bka Onon
Assman: CrossHeart
Team Name: Ever Grande Espathras :espathra:
List of Accomplishments: Both of us are avid NDM players being part of actively developing the tier, with me dabbling a lot into NDOU and CrossHeart dabbling into NDOTs too; Cheart managed and won NDMPL III, while I had a near flawless record in Round Robins. I've had a great record in every ND sustest, played in NDWC and reached ~2000 elo during NDLT.

Why would you make a good manager?:
- We managed MOMPL together and got to semis with it being our first managerial experience

- He managed NDMPL and won the tour

- We are really nice people (ask R8, Sunnyboi0, style.css, silver grace, crashy, cat, TTK, Mihowk, Dorron etc)

- I cook some of the most bullshit and weird sets/teams and people love them, join if you want me to burn the kitchen and see CHeart trying to stop me

- Lastly, we have the AI Revolution on our side
View attachment 565188
Confirming.

Cyril tbh

formerly LordDoesOtherStuff
Manager: Cyril tbh
Assistant Manager: seroo

Team Name: Motherfucking Maractus :maractus:

List of Accomplishments: I am a consistent Nat Dex Draft player, and Seroo is a great player that a lot of people know about. He play in NDWCOP and went 2-1, but also played in a lot of stuff, like MONOWCOP, WCOR, BLT and more. He knows quite a bit about the community and how managing should be done.

Why would you make a good manager?: Both Seroo and me have a vast amount of managing experience, me managing several discord team tours and Seroo managing a bunch of smogon ones, like TPP, UMPL, DOUWC and NDOTSL. We both know how to manage a team as we have done it a lot before. We're also pretty close friends, so we'd make a great managing duo and hopefully, an even better environment for our team.

Last edited:

seroo

girls like drugs
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager: Cyril tbh
Assistant Manager: seroo

Team Name: Motherfucking Miniors :minior:

List of Accomplishments: I am a consistent Nat Dex Draft player, and Seroo is a great player that a lot of people know about. He play in NDWCOP and went 2-1, but also played in a lot of stuff, like MONOWCOP, WCOR, BLT and more. He knows quite a bit about the community and how managing should be done.

Why would you make a good manager?: Both Seroo and me have a vast amount of managing experience, me managing several discord team tours and Seroo managing a bunch of smogon ones, like TPP, UMPL, DOUWC and NDOTSL. We both know how to manage a team as we have done it a lot before. We're also pretty close friends, so we'd make a great managing duo and hopefully, an even better environment for our team.
Confirming

Oculars

THE SHEIKH OF SHAMONE
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager: Oculars
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Michael213
Team Name: Goob Shamone Garganacls :garganacl:
List of Accomplishments: Builds the certified most fire teams, Ph.D in Theoretical Quantum Cteaming, Blunder co-sign. Ill have you know I Graduated top of my class in the navy seals. Future Accomplishments: winning NDFL.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Deep knowledge of all tiers involved especially my mains and their respective player bases, incredible draft strategy focused on drafting players with a fundamental understanding of their tiers and archetype match ups not just all the good clickers and I have the ability to not overpay 15k on mans who go 2-5, Build support and scouting support gonna be offered for all players and tiers and a huge dedication to winning this league so I can get my name out there as a top tier manager. I guarantee we come out with the best draft of anyone, team cord will be poppin off and the fans will support us all the way to the finals.

goobshamonegarganacls.png

Last edited:
Manager: Oculars
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Michael213
Team Name: Goob Shamone Garganacls :garganacl:
List of Accomplishments: Builds the certified most fire teams, Ph.D in Theoretical Quantum Cteaming, Blunder co-sign. Ill have you know I Graduated top of my class in the navy seals. Future Accomplishments: winning NDFL.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Deep knowledge of all tiers involved especially my mains and their respective player bases, incredible draft strategy focused on drafting players with a fundamental understanding of their tiers and archetype match ups not just all the good clickers and I have the ability to not overpay 15k on mans who go 2-5, Build support and scouting support gonna be offered for all players and tiers and a huge dedication to winning this league so I can get my name out there as a top tier manager. I guarantee we come out with the best draft of anyone, team cord will be poppin off and the fans will support us all the way to the finals.
Confirming

Iride

formerly Arishem
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Manager: Arishem
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Velcroc
Team Name: (The) Towers of Regigigas :regigigas:
List of Accomplishments: Currently the NDUU TL to end all opposing TLs myself <-, have supported other PL teams in the past as helper, while also reaching a few semis in a few forum tours previously. Velc on the other hand is a council of numerous metas,including RU, with similar history. Me and Velc are also playing in NDOTSL with pos W/L ratios ongoing.

Why would you make a Good Manager?: Now, NDUU TL remains a role sought out by many for its standards of prestige and precision, and management is no exception. Since then, I have opted to manage numerous projects and tiering slates amongst the wider council, while my accessibility to the greater playerbase (and by extension, those who signup) remains absolute. Supporting me in our merging endeavours, Velc also manages the Slakings in NDOTSL, and his activity across the community discord as a whole makes him very much representative of his time here.

Seraphz

formerly Oblivion Wing
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager: Seraphz
Assistant Manager: zeeLitium
Team Name: Spitfire Skeledirges :Skeledirge:

Accomplishments List:
I played NDWC for Brazil, played EPL in the NDOU slot, and I'm also currently playing NDOTSL. Lithium is a RU mainer, went undefeated at RUWC for Brazil, and is playing a NDEX tournament for the first time.

Why would you make a Good Manager? I'm new to the community, but I've played a few teamtours, I don't have experience as a captain but I intend to do my best.

Last edited:

ibleachyourskin

formerly ibeat
Manager: ibleachyourskin
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Strat8246
Team Name: Buzzwole's Boyfriends
List of Accomplishments:
Me: I managed uk for this years RCOP making it out of qualifiers and making it to tiebreakers for playoffs i won a couple of discord premier leagues and have participated in a variety of national dex events.

Strat: Won a few discord premier leagues (elites, golden 1) as manager
Individual natdex experience - qualified for ndlt twice, latest run was loss in r2 to setset
Completed the SM ladder achievements for a custom avatar

I think we would make for good managers as both of us are well experienced in national dex and have been for a while. our support (individually as managers) have proven to work well as shown above. Strat plays more mons & tiers than myself and I play mainly gen 8 national dex. both our fundamental knowledge and expertise can help our players reach greater lengths in this tournament.

Last edited:

zeeLitium

Banned deucer.
Manager: Seraphz
Assistant Manager: zeeLitium
Team Name: Spitfire Skeledirges :Skeledirge:

List of Accomplishments:
I participated in the NDWC for Brazil, I played the EPL in the NDOU slot, I'm currently playing the NDOTSL.
Lithium is a mainer from RU, was undefeated at RUWC for Brazil, has no experience in NDEX.

Why would you make a Good Manager?
I'm new to the community but I've played a few teamtours, I don't have experience as a captain but I intend to do my best.
confirming

Manager: ibleachyourskin
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Strat8246
Team Name: Erotic Barber's Empoleons (subject to change)
List of Accomplishments:
Me: I managed uk for this years RCOP making it out of qualifiers and making it to tiebreakers for playoffs i won a couple of discord premier leagues and have participated in a variety of national dex events.

Strat: Won a few discord premier leagues (elites, golden 1) as manager
Individual natdex experience - qualified for ndlt twice, latest run was loss in r2 to setset
Completed the SM ladder achievements for a custom avatar

I think we would make for good managers as both of us are well experienced in national dex and have been for a while. our support (individually as managers) have proven to work well as shown above. Strat plays more mons & tiers than myself and I play mainly gen 8 national dex. both our fundamental knowledge and expertise can help our players reach greater lengths in this tournament.
confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)