Draft NatDex I - Battle Pools [33-64]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity win request for SamPamJamLam vs Bronson pool 53. They missed our original scheduled time on Thursday and then never responded to my rescheduling attempts. All of our scheduling attempts happened in the discord pool chat.
(I included screenshots of all of our scheduling messages. There are some other irrelevant messages included in the screenshots since these were done in the pool 49-56 chat, but the only messages relevant to this request are the ones concerning me and bronson)

Attachments

Activity win request for ExtremeHD vs Vish_1806 and ExtremeHD vs prankstersop in pool #45. Vish never tried to contact me neither answered my scheduling attempts. Prankstersop didn't appear in the scheduled time and never answered me again.

Activity win request from pool 61 with me vs both adom102 (adamkates23) and Amani (amani4987). The former never responded to me when I was attempting to schedule, and the latter stopped communication midway through. Neither made an attempt over discord, so all of the messages are on their respective walls. At this point I have too much going on today to comfortably say I can fit these battles in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)