My first UU Team and RMT

My First UU Team

Hello everybody! This is my first UU team and it does its job pretty well. However I would still like your advice and suggestions. Please excuse me if I did this wrong. This is my first RMT.

Team Building Process

I call this combo the Blasharp. Blastoise covers Bisharp's weakness to fire and ground pretty well. Bisharp is the MVP of my team. I swept 5 fighting types in a row with it. Blastoise is also an epic wall and spinner.

I realized that i needed a special tank and I thought of Togekiss. Togekiss covers Blastoise's and Bisharp's weaknesses to grass and fighting types. With serene grace Togekiss also inflicts many pokemon with staus conditions.

Sceptile has always been one of my favorite sweepers. So I decided to slap it on my team. He did his job wonderfully. He has excellent coverage and a good movepool. I use him to outspeed most pokemon in the tier.

I was on youtube one day, watching pokemon wifi battles. When this guy named Flaming Spade battled with perhaps the best staller and spin bloker in the game-Sableye. With an excellent ability and typing Sableye is the dream staller. So I decided that he would be an excellent partner for Blastoise.

So i was pretty excited about my team so far when I realized...crap I have no entry hazards. So say hello to my offensive supporter, Drapion. With only one weakness, toxic spikes and good speed, defense and offense; Drapion has proven himself over and over.

The Sets

Physical Sweeper
Item: Chople Berry
Nature: Jolly
252 Att/128 Def/128 Spe
Ability: Defiant

Sucker Punch
Brick Break
Sword Dance
Substitute

Behold the invincible sweeper! I use substitute to sword dance up until it breaks. The I just Sucker Punch my way to victory and I use Brick Break for those pesky steel types. I carry a chople berry so i can still sweep fighting pokemon that shake off a sucker punch such as hitmontop.

Wall
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Modest
170 Hp/ 170 Def/ 170 SpD
Ability: Torrent

Rapid Spin
Protect
Toxic
Scald

Every team needs a rapid spinner, so here is mine. I have toxic and protect to toxic stall and scald to hopefully get a burn and to protect sceptile and bisharp from fire types.

Special Tank
Nature: Modest
SpA 170/ SpD 170/ Spe 170
Ability: Serene Grace

Roost
Flamethrower
Tri Attack
Aura Sphere

Tank Definition-A pokemon with great attack and defense. There are special and physical tanks.
Togekiss is the perfect definition of a special tank. Not to mention it can also freeze, burn and paralyze foes with tri attack.

Physical Sweeper
Item: Flying Gem
Nature: Adamant
252 Att/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Ability: Unburden

Earthquake
Acrobatics
Sword Dance
Leaf Blade

The combonation of unburden, acrobatics and flying gems are fantastic. I OHKO many pokemon with it. Earthquake provides coverage and leaf blade is the STAB move to mention a nice critical hit chance. Sword Dance is just icing on the cake.

Staller
Nature: Bold
252 Hp/ 4 Def/ 252 SpD
Ability: Prankster

Will-o-Wisp
Foul Play
Substitute
Recover

Will-o-Wisp cuts the opponent's attack by half so i dont need to boost my defenses. Sableye can hide behind his substitute all day long and recover if it is broken. Foul play allows this guy to sweep in ubers. Prankster increases the priority of 3 out of his 4 moves by 1.

Offensive Supporter and Lead
Nature: Careful
170 Att/ 170 Def/ 170 Spe
Ability: Battle Armor

Aqua Tail
Toxic Spikes
Crunch
X-Scissor

This pokemon is an excellent lead. It has entry hazards and above average speed. After it does its job it will switch out and pick off an opponent later in the match. Also it has only one weakness to ground which is useful. It can 2HKO many ground types with aqua tail.

Well that is my team! Please give me your advice and excuse me if i didnt do this correctly.

Please Post your Thoughts!
Do I have a Good Team?
Do I need to add anything?
Do I need to Replace anything?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)