Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 92 Atk / 164 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Protect
- Hydro Pump
- Crunch
- Ice Beam

Thought process while building: Krook dark just screams HO at a glance so thats the route I took with the team. Dark is an extremely deadly offensive type with very few types that resist it. Without any mons like mandibuzz or sableye, dark doesn't sprout to be the most potent defensive type but I tried to focus more of my efforts on being able to out muscle my opponent and with dark's abundance of offensive threats, I found it to be a pretty simple task.

Krookodile: Obligatory lead for an HO dark team. It merits managable speed for a lead and does a good enough job and getting em up and keeping em off. It's also nice that krook isn't a passive lead either with access to moves like knock off and EQ. Pretty simple stuff.

Hoopa: Hoopa does wonders for any dark team with its coverage and revenge killing capabilities. I generally like to run Eball + Gunk as my coverage moves to bolster a water and fairy matchup. Duel STABs are a given to give it as much power as it can get. Again, Hoopa serves a fairly simple role and its one of the best at its role.

Mega TTar: I was so happy when I saw this core because I've been wanting to find a good reason to use this mon and set for such a long time. I would have a hard time finding a spot for it on balance dark teams but it fits right in on an HO build and it is by far my favorite mon on the team. The DD set is surprisingly potent and has a fabulous array of attacks to be able to pick and choose which types to beat. Dark + Ice coverage is a pretty deadly combo along with stone edge. Those 3 give great coverage across the board and with TTars insane natural bulk, it can pull off sweeps. It takes advantage of so many special attackers it can find plenty of chances to set up so there is no trouble with getting opportunities.

Hydreigon: Hydreigon is a very versatile pokemon when it comes to its ability to be able to run a multitude of effective sets. I did choose a scarf set however because even though I had some speed control in hoopa, hoopa isn't necessarily the fastest scarfer on the planet and I felt like I needed more speed to compensate for dark's poor defensive prowess without a backbone core. I haven't come across any power struggles yet and the speed has for sure helped. I could see a tailwind LO set doing fine in this slot as well but scarf has been doing fine so far. I also opted out of using flash cannon because I already have gunk on hoopa to help with the fairy matchup so I thought I would benefit more from being able to snag momentum and take advantage of other hoopa's.

Bisharp: Another powerhouse for dark teams that does wonders. Since the team as a whole is focused on the ability to just break down opposing builds I went with a life orb bisharp variant rather than a lum berry one. The team as a whole was lacking a form of priority and life orb suckers do the job quite nicely.

Sharpedo: Never enough speed I guess. I really saw no reason not to use LO pedo on a team like this with its mixed attacking capabilities and great ability and coverage options. You could definitely go full special with this mon but I liked the idea of mixed with crunch so I ran with it. A really nice mon to help with a flying matchup and ground matchup.

Notes: The one matchup I pretty much threw out the window was the fighting matchup. I didn't really see a need to try and cover it with HO dark direction so I focused on covering other types instead and I think I did a decent job at it. It a really fun team to use as a whole and HO dark is a pretty underrated play style for dark teams so I was really ecstatic to see this core.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-356341916 >>>>>> A high ladder battle I had with the dragon god Soma. In his eyes and a spectators eyes, it seemed like a got off to a slow start going down 5-3 but as soon as I got rid of kyub and I forced in hydrei, it was over with ttar.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-356409634 >>>>>> vs an annoying water team with screens rotom. Krook got me off to a good start and I struggled a bit with rotoms screens and missing a crucial draco meteor. Good thing ttar as extremely bulky which gave hoopa the late game clean.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-356439989 >>>>>> vs a p cool ground team. my hydreigon gets haxed yet again but hoopa got me the game winning clean.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-356458195 >>>>>> vs another ground team. Toxic stall glisc was annoying to play around but tar gave me a good mid game run which let pedo and bisharp clean up late game.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-356799525 >>>>>> vs some bugs. Taking advantage of webs with bisharp is actually really helpful and scarf drei pressures the hell out of bug which is really nice. As a whole, it is a pretty annoying matchup and I ended up choking against a bug team later in the tour but it is defo winnable if u play smart.

good stuff.

Edit: oo stun sniped the tar set rip, good shit. Great minds think alike yung cameron (:
Replays have also been updated a bit. I might try and find a few more.

Last edited:

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
This is not fully finished but the main idea is there.

I am titling this team "5 Tails + a Weavile"

[16:19:38] +Anttya: I'm sure Weavile has a stubby little tail or something ;]

Krookodile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Sucker Punch

Skuntank @ Black Sludge
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Defog
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
Timid Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Dark Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

The Core
- Like every before me and potentially after me; Lead SR Krookodile is a fantastic physically defensive wall and a great SR user. This team may struggle a little vs Rock and Fire which Krookodile is very good against. The 88 Speed on Krookodile is for Base 100 Pokemon such as Zapdos so that you can taunt their Defog or maybe even get a kill with Knock Off if it is low. I did not add any EV's into Attack because this is only meant to be there for its Defensive capabilities and to set up SR. One change you can do with this is to change out Knock off with Pursuit or something so that they are damaged upon entering and leaving if predicted correctly.

- The partner of Krookodile, Hydreigon hits tremendously hard against types that may also give the team trouble like Steel, Water, Grass (to an extent), etc.. I chose Choice Specs on this dragon because I felt as though my team did not really need dual scarfers and the extra damage would help the team in the long run. I was debating on running Tailwind instead of Earth Power but I thought in the long run Earth Power was more beneficial because it creates more pressure for a few types and can help be a mid ground play if needed in a particular match up.

The Core's Teammates
- The first one I chose was Mega Doom for a few reasons. The first reason was because I have never used it on a Dark team before and it seems to do great vs typings like Bug or Steel. Another reason why I am using this is because it is understimated for the capability that it possesses and I just wanted to have fun trying it out. Paired up with SR, Mega Houndoom can also create a lot of pressure. Also would you look at that, this is the only pokemon with Sucker Punch as the priority move since Weavile has Ice Shard as the only other priority move on the team.

- This little stinker was chosen for its typing and access to Defog. As you could probably tell Mega Houndoom enjoys the SR pressure on the other side but does not particularly enjoy the SR especially if I was against a Mega Pinsir. Skuntank is there to help against Fairy teams and to Defog the hazards from my side. Pursuit and Fire Blast were the other moves although you can easily change Fire Blast for Sucker punch since there is Mega Houndoom and Hydreigon already with fire attacks. Skuntank is SpDef invested because something like Clefable can be very annoying for the team to deal with.

- This pokemon is easily understood why it is on the team; helps with Dragon, Flying, Ground, etc... while having the access to Ice priority. All the moves are standard but Poison Jab is a little more odd than the rest of the moves and it is mainly there for Mega Gardevoir. Although it is only there for Fairy it did not really need anything else to benefit the team more.

- What is there even to say about this thing? Trick is for annoying things like Porygon2, Chansey, etc... and the Special set is for Fighting, Water, Flying, all the normal stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krookodile @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Superpower
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Tailwind
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Foul Play

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Poison Fang
- Waterfall

Krookodile- Commonly people would like to run scarf or band on krookodile, but I tested both and both did not actually get to my expectations and they were both not so good on the team. With that said I have gotten myself LO Krookodile, a flexible attacker still with power because of LO. The set and all are just common while Taunt counters annoying things like Skarmory, Chansey and such.
Hydreigon- I have plenty respect for Specs Hydreigon, probably because its firepower is just amazing with specs. I chose Focus Blast and Flash Cannon as my coverage moves because it makes Hydreigon more versatile in battles. Focus Blast shuts down Heatran switch-ins and 2HKOs Skarmory, while Flash Cannon helps counters Fairy-types which Dark really fears.
Mandibuzz- Okay so Mandibuzz is a staple in every dark-type team(in my opinion at least), Mandibuzz is defensively bulky and hard to breakthrough and is the best dark-type pokemon with Defog. Tailwind there is a way for my team to outspeed threats given that Mandibuzz will probably get 2HKO'd by something, Tailwind will help the team outspeed and kill the threat. Tailwind also helps my other pokemon like Krookodile and Hydreigon hit hard while being fast. Though it's temporary and short, it's worth it in my opinion.
Weavile- do I have to explain? JK I'll do it. Weavile is a super power hitter, I don't see a reason not to run it since it has both power and speed. This weavile is pretty common with Low Kick as coverage, I did try Poison Jab but Mega Sharpedo and Hydreigon do a better job checking on Fairy-types than Weavile can so I made it have Low Kick instead which is generally better on Weavile.
Umbreon- The Specially defensive mon, I chose Umbreon over Sableye because Umbreon does better stalling and tanking than ordinary sableye does (and sableye/mega-sableye are too overrated). Foul Play really does a number on a lot of pokemon in the meta, while Heal Bell does a good job keeping the team really healthy from stupid burns and paralysis. Did I forgot to mention how neat Synchronize is? Synchronize has totally helped me in a whole lot of battles.
Sharpedo-Mega- Okay so this guy is just a late addition in the team, as I struggled trying out different pokemon for this team and has failed a lot of times. I then remembered good times with Mega-Sharpedo when he was newly released and been played a lot during those times. This Sharpedo-Mega set is generic and common, but I replaced its Ice Fang to Poison Fang for better coverage over Fairy-types. I also made him Adamant nature because it's easy to get a +1 Speed with Protect therefore Jolly is kinda overkill.

Last edited:
Reactions: lax
Crawdaunt + Gyarados Voting Results:

Congrats Ticken! You have earned yourself in the hall of fame, again! Nice job building! For everyone else that competed, amazing job as well, keep going at it! Ticktick needs to be nerfed. :(
Now, onto the next week's theme!
This week's teambuilding will be based off of...

Krookodile and...

Hydreigon
Simple, really. Krook = phys attack aka walled by physical walls, dreigon = special attacker.

Teambuilding deadline: 4/14
Voting deadline: 4/17

Happy building!
Voting was supposed to start a week ago

taken over from Lax, please bare with me for this

Voting for round 4 has begun! (Click on the word "team" to view the user's team)
Voting rules:

1. You may NOT vote for yourself however it is encouraged to vote for others to keep this as a fun competition!

2. You MUST vote for 2 teams (maximum)!

I got 6 total teams (excluding myself) so I'll end the building for this week. Here are the list of teams:
Paleo Team

Offline_Dating Team

Dece1t Team

Wanka Team

Ticktick Team

Allyson(Ninetales) Team
Voting Deadline: 4/24

Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 248 HP / 108 Atk / 72 Def / 80 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Rock Tomb / Draco Meteor
- Stealth Rock

Goodra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Gooey / Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Defog

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower / Earthquake

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Outrage
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head / Earth Power / Focus Blast

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Earthquake

This was another pretty fun core, I must say. As opposed to making it defensive, I took a bit of a different route and gearing the team more on the lines of HO.
Garchomp
here I wanted to use as my Mega because of its immense power boost upon Mega Evolution (so as a lead it can still threaten teams with its mixed capabilities). Evs allow it to outspeed max base 70s (Breloom, Bisharp, ect), attack brings it up to max base 134, and the rest went into HP and defense (which brings that to about max base 80).
Goodra
I made as a special wallbreaker because I wanted to take advantage of its outstanding coverage (not to mention most people expect to see AV). For its ability I personally prefer Gooey because on contact, it can lower speed however, Sap Sipper is an option if Spore is getting on your nerves.
Latios
I originally intended to be Scarfed, however then I realized I needed hazard removal, so I made that standard LO instead.
Dragonite
I made a Dragon Dance sweeper here, because thanks to Multiscale, it's relatively easy to boost, and after +1 you do just as much as you would with a Choice Band, at the cost of 1 less attacking move. The last move I personally like Superpower to prevent myself from getting hardwalled by steel mons, and helps me out vs normal (which this team can easily get walled against).
Kyurem
I made this the standard Scarf set, with Iron Head to check Mega Diancie and Fairies in general. The Speed Evs allow it to outpace up to Scarf Landorus-T.
Tyrantrum
for the last slot may seem like an odd choice, but I was lacking a solid Physical Wallbreaker. Tyrantrum with a Choice Band slapped on it is insanely powerful, being able to spam the strongest non-recoil Head Smashes in the game! There is not very much that won't get at least 2KO'd by this monster (erm, Dino). So he was the solution to my problem.

Last edited:

skrillex fan (Goodra) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

nickelback fan (Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

clipping fan (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Fusion Bolt
- Stone Edge

beatles fan (Latias) @ Latiasite
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish
- Psyshock

rtj fan (Dragonite) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Punch

merzbow fan (Haxorus) @ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Dual Chop

Goodra: Standard fare, with the pure physical Kyurem I had, I decided to use STAB+Boltbeam+Fire Blast because fuck Bug.
Garchomp: Yet another standard set (I think? If I ever know all the meta sets for Dragon, kill me.) Stealth Rock+phazing because I really didn't feel like being original with this.
Kyurem-B: I don't know why, but I REALLY felt like making this pure physical, so it is. Stone Edge covers Zapdos and basically nothing else.
Mega-Latias: I needed some hazard removal, so I made it hazard removal. If you didn't notice, I really wish Latios got Healing Wish! I wanted a counterplay to webs/specs Keldeo, so I made it max speed/special attack. Dual STABS, and Healing Wish, which 80% of the time I just use on full health targets because I don't like hard switching.
Dragonite: No priority Dragon is awful, so I used my favorite priority user on Dragon! Relatively standard set, usually spams Extreme Speed or Outrage, spam coverage when appropriate.
Haxorus: Don't ask me why, but this is my FAVORITE set on Dragon. Banded Haxorus is basically capable of being a full stop to most defensive setup sweepers against Dragon, and Earthquake is capable of cleaving through numerous types thanks to Mold Breaker. Poison Jab is coverage for Fairies, Dual Chop is for Substitute meanies.

Reactions: 6ti

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Coil
- Substitute
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast

Goodra @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Power Whip
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 76 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Made this team a while back for the teambuilding workshop. Rocky helmet Garchomp plus AV Goodra forms a nice defensive core which can still hit the opponent relatively hard. Goodra has power whip to make it a more effective check to swift swim teams. Dragalge is there for toxic spikes which enables Zygarde to sweep easier. Specs Latios is there for its wallbreaking ability and hydreigon rounds out the team as my psychic check and scarfer.

I was pretty excited to see this core because I've never used goodra on any dragon build I've ever made and I've always known it to have a cool niche so it seemed like fun.

Ironically, I'm not using it to fufill its most common niche on a dragon team. You tend to see a lot of AV and bulky goodra sets that focus on stomaching special attacks and being an absolute best with access to an array of good coverage moves and dragon dail. Instead, I threw my snapback on and I tossed a choice band on it. Goodra has a stupidly good speed tier for such a bulky mon and managable attack for a mon that is more focused on luring things in and getting ohkos. It also has a really cool physical move pool that lets take on some walls that you'd think would wall it like heatran, clefable, and slowbro (kinda)

As for the rest of the team, there really isn't anything too special about it. I try and stray from running bulkchomp on my dragon teams but it made a lot of sense on this team. Duel scarfers in kyu B and latios to deal with help with offesnive builds and to spam ice moves vs flying teams. I added a bulky defog mega latias because the team was really weak to keldeo and I then followed that up with bandnite to add some more sheer power to the team. I could definitely see a Dragon Dance variant getting use on this type of build with goodra being CB but CB nite is pretty foolproof so I just rolled with it.

Goodra @ Choice Band
Ability: Sap Sipper
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Power Whip
- Iron Tail

Latias (F) @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 68 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Some cool calcs

252 Atk Choice Band Goodra Iron Tail vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable: 286-338 (72.5 - 85.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (takes like 38% from moonblast and 2hkos the fuck out of it.)

252 Atk Choice Band Goodra Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 224-264 (56.8 - 67%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery (kind of a dumb calc because it's just gunna t wave you but its still pretty cool damage)

252 Atk Choice Band Goodra Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 246-289 (60.8 - 71.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery (mew is a really good switchin to AV sets and you can get goodra in on something like victini and just 2hko the fuck out of mew)

good stuff.

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip
- Dragon Tail
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb/Fire Blast
- Dragon Tail

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Earth Power/Iron Head
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Roost

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake/Superpower
- Extreme Speed

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast

I decided to take a more balanced look at this core, using relatively standard sets.
- AV is common, but physical is less seen, so this provides some nice coverage and can even snag some unexpected KOs, while soaking up special hits.
- Tankchomp works as a nice rocks lead, with a decent base speed tier and nice bulk. Rock tomb is for slowing down mons that have set up already, and fire blast is extra coverage.
- Scarf Kyurem is a mixed wallbreaker and revenge killer, with nice coverage and an okay speed tier. Iron head is for fairies, and earth power helps with steel types that would normally wall this.
- Defog is ez hazard removal, roost is ez recovery, what else is there to say?
- Lum berry + multiscale allow this to have an almost guaranteed dragon dance and can put a big dent in some types.
- I didn't really know what to put in the last spot so I chose a hydreigon and slapped some choice specs on it. Base 125 spa + specs = a scary special wallbreaker.

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
As we all know I love non standard teams. It helps keep monotype teams new and fresh. For this reason, my votes go to none other than:
1 True Lycan and Wanka!
Although Wanka has standard pokemon on his team, that Goodra set defiantly surprised me. You always see Specially based Goodra but what ever happened to the physical one's? Thanks to Wanka for reminding me that Goodra is not a one trick Gooey thing.
As for Lycan, he paired the core up with 2 pokemon I would have never thought of being Dragalge and Zygarde.
Nice work to all the others! Looking forward to seeing all the other sets for future cores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)