Tournament LCPL X - Finals [Won by the Roly Kohlis]

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Last edited by a moderator:

Blimax

https://www.youtube.com/c/Blimaxx
is a Top Tiering Contributor
won gg ( https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-1397109398 )
Important Announcement: The Agency Board of Directors have decided that they Effective Immediately " LC" is being renamed as " ageLCy" with Professor Agency as the independent Tier Leader.
The IDM room will be the Official Room of the Tier from now onward.
To take Part in anything involving the Tier, the User should be subscribed to ( https://www.youtube.com/c/Cloud9G2A ), which is mandatory with no exceptions.
ageLCy ageLCy
Agency Agency

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
we did it!

shoutouts:

kythr & daunt vs thanks for carrying the team and im talking about more than just records, you guys did all the teambuilding and scouts etc, honestly you both were more of a manager than me LOOOOL
if an SCL manager sees this, I give DVS (and kythr but he doesnt need it) my seal of approval, draft this guy itll be worth it

ProDigeZz you were so fire winning that game vs levi in semifinals and honestly you were good the whole tour your record isnt representative of how you palyed

femboy loooooooool you built most of my teams

Blimax and Splash ive been preaching that old gen lc is a complete meme and you both performed well despite knowing NOTHING about the tier before hand. quite literally the draft plan was get the best players on the board and figure out tiers later, and we got a positive record from 2 people who never touched smlc/oraslc respectively

watashi and Nails like clockwork you guys come in and win games without any fuss . As expected for some of the statistically best LCers of all time

yovan33321 You were always ready to sub and that was really valuable and we ended up using your scarf archen idea in the finals and that alone made drafting you worth it

fran17 You were always really helpful especially in old gens where I think you were the only one on the team whos ever played ORAS

and thanks to other support from Eonito and Drafeu-kun and later from boulicrok tazz RaJ.Shoot and Surfy who joined in playoffs

images.jpeg
won gg ( https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-1397109398 )
Important Announcement: The Agency Board of Directors have decided that they Effective Immediately " LC" is being renamed as " ageLCy" with Professor Agency as the independent Tier Leader.
The IDM room will be the Official Room of the Tier from now onward.
To take Part in anything involving the Tier, the User should be subscribed to ( https://www.youtube.com/c/Cloud9G2A ), which is mandatory with no exceptions.
ageLCy ageLCy
Agency Agency
The agency always provides!

kythr

save the ocean
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
was awesome to win this tour! i had such a fun time not only playing in lcpl but meeting and working with my teammates - so quick s/o to them :,)
Serene Grace appreciate you drafting me friend! thanks for being a great manager even tho ik you hate it. best of luck with your yt!
daunt vs for stepping up big time in terms of scouting, building and playing. you definitely proved why you're one of the best ss players currently and best of luck on getting into scl - you deserve it!
ProDigeZz for being a cute user and also the goat
Blimax for bringing us the ageLCy luck and dominating in a tier you had never really played before
Splash thanks for being the goat in oras even though you may have rather played ss. i can def see you becoming one of the top ss players in the near future fr
watashi Nails was epic to team with some of the best tour players - thanks for carrying in old gens :)
yovan33321 fran17 for being a big part of the team even if you guys didnt play as much

and lastly, all of our support who helped make our win possible and this tour such a fun one!
also, @ hosts @ mods could we get a post-lcpl team-dump thread? i'd definitely like to share some of the teams i made & used the latter half of lcpl after vullaby was banned and am also eager to see what other ppl came up with; i think it'd not only be fun but also aid in the development of this relatively new meta.

Last edited:

daunt vs

Of Course You Won't
is a Tiering Contributor
3rd time I'm doing these s/o due to me being dumb and not saving :psysad:
First I want to s/o everyone outside the team that supported me and my team especially doggos (not u mcsim) , pajeros and everyone who joined the teamchat
Now onto the real s/o:
Eonito You weren't part of the team but for me that didn't matter a lot , even before the draft I knew you would support me and be part of w/e team I would end up like you always do even if you deserve to be drafted . Thanks for being always open to play games when I ask and not complaing about my rants about why my team loses to x231213 things and the x123123 changes I can do to only lose vs x1231 things and making sure I don't bring pressure pawniard or timid mienfoo like I would always do if it wasnt for you checking it always lol

Nails watashi I s/o together for the same reasons kythr/serene did both werent active and had a rough start but made it for with great mid and late season games and in poffs , cant ask for more thanks for the wins.

yovan33321 fran17 thanks for being around the chat and playing when you could even if yall didnt get a lot of chances (yovan your still dumb af for playing that oras game LOL )

Blimax the GOAT lol it was so fun to see how you had no idea of the tier and still brought wins even if you didnt even know what the most common sets were and always checked the team 1 hour before the game , agelcy agelcy !
Splash kinda sad you couldnt ss due to we having no other oras slot and serene being a tyrant :puff: but thanks for that we could win that tour LOL you did great in a tier you hadnt played in years and were active both prep n in teamchat (for our team standards), you can for sure do great in ss lc and I will love to team with you in the next lc tours

ProDigeZz prodigoat , it was rlly fun to see you play and I didnt expect you to try to get into the lc tier as much as you did even if I wasnt rlly part of your support as much as others were it was still fun to see you around the chat even if you are french , you played better that what your records shows and you win in semis was clutch , hope to see you still around in lc tours ( free laro vs prodige next lcpl)

kythr I didnt know rlly anything about you before the tour so didnt know what to expect, thankfully you were goated this tour 8-1 (9-0 adjusted) bringing wins almost every week and not only that you supported all ss slots one way or another all weeks . Good luck in scl hope we can play each other there :psyglad:

Serene Grace I reserved you as last s/o for a reason , I couldnt have had as good as a tour if it wasn't for you , trusting someone like me since before week 1 using your last non-3k pick on me when you could have picked some tour player or old gen support was a gamble you took and trusted in me doing good enough to make it for it. Then you always supported me and my teams from the first to last week , even when you really didnt want to prep . It was really fun to team with you and the team you created even if it wasnt the most active we were enough to prep every week and win this tour (and to spam :men: )
Edit : dc wanted a s/o so s/o my favorite racist user

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)